French cuisine is famous not only for delicious dishes, but also for their unusual names. Brisol refers to such dishes. Surely you tried it, but did not know exactly what you eat is called!
In this article we will talk about how to make brisol from different products and with unusual fillings.
What is brisol?
If you like eggs and meat, then this French dish is perfect for you. But, before telling you how to make brizol, let's see what it is all about. Translated from French, the word means "fried in egg or omelette". That is, we can cook this delicacy from any products, the main thing is that they are fried in an egg. The French most often cook brizol with minced meat inside, but there are also options with chicken fillet, slices of pork, fish, chopped sausages or sausage.
How to cook properly brizol?
It does not matter what kind of filling you choose, at the heart of the French dish is an egg beaten with milk or cream and salt. Brisol rolls up in a special way - a pancake or a thin flat cake. For one serving, take two eggs, 100 ml of milk or low-fat cream, one tablespoon of flour and spices, and whisk it all into a homogeneous mass. It is in this shell that we will prepare the dish.
What to put in the stuffing?
If you are interested in how to prepare brizol, then let's look at the options for the filling. Most often, the French put mince - the dish is nourishing and tasty, and it will be cooked quickly in a frying pan. But you can put whatever you want.
It can be cheese, pieces of meat, poultry, fish and even squid. How to cook properly brizol? In fact, there is no one universal recipe. However, follow these steps in cooking, and the dish will turn out just perfect:
- Products must be fresh. It is not only about the filling, but also about the shell.
- Fry the dish is best not on sunflower oil, but on cream. But do not take the olive - when heated, it loses its useful qualities and produces an unpleasant smell.
- How to make the filling well roasted, and the shell is not burnt? There are several ways. If in the stuffing stuffing, then brizol will be enough to hold under the lid closed for 10 minutes on low fire. But the meat is not cooked so fast. Well, put the brisol in the oven for eight to twelve minutes. The dish is exactly baked as it should and will not burn.
How to cook chicken breezolis? Take 250 grams of chicken fillet and ingredients for the base. Each fillet cut in half, and then cover with cling film and a good beat with a hammer. This is necessary in order not to damage the fibers and to keep the meat whole and juicy. From eggs and cream will prepare the basis for Brizol. Dip the chicken into the egg-cream mixture and spread it on the preheated pan. Fry on both sides until golden brown, after which each chop (and according to this recipe, they are the ones) are rolled up and sent to the oven for seven minutes to cook at a temperature of 170 degrees.
How to make minced meat brizol? It is believed that the canonical version of the dish is made according to this recipe: take 250 grams of ground beef, a fresh tomato, three spoons of sour cream, three garlic cloves, one egg yolk and a base for brisol (three eggs, cream, two tablespoons of flour).
Mix the egg, cream. Cut the tomatoes into slices. Blend sour cream, egg yolk and garlic in a blender. Heat the frying pan and pour out the third part of the base. When the "pancake" grabs, put one mince, a few slices of tomato, a spoonful of garlic sauce on one half of it and cover with a spatula with the second part of an omelette. Cover, fry for three minutes. Then, with a quick movement, turn the brisol over with a spatula and then another 3 minutes under the lid closed. The dish is ready, you can serve!
Also, for the preparation of brizol, you can take minced chicken or pork. Put the onion in the chicken meat, then the brisol will be juicy. But the pork is better to choose low-fat varieties, otherwise the finished dish will be heavy for the stomach. Now you know how to make minced meat brizol.
Balsol with squid with cheese
The most common component of the French dishes are meat ingredients. But if we have seafood, how to make brisol? The recipe is not quite ordinary dishes for sure you have to taste. Take 2 carcasses of squid, 5 eggs, 80 ml of cream, 1 tablespoon of flour, melted cheese, two garlic cloves, mayonnaise and spices. Squids wash, cut in half into two plates and remove the film from them. After that, you need to recapture seafood as it should. Use a wooden hammer rather than a metal one, so you do not damage the tender meat. Fight as long as the squid does not increase in area by one and a half times. Make a base for brizol by combining three eggs, cream, flour and spices. Leave the remaining two eggs to boil hard boiled, and grate the melted cheese.
Dip each slice of squid in a batter and lay out to roast in a preheated pan. Brown chops on both sides, then place them in a saucepan under the lid. There they will soften and become pliable. Peel and grate the boiled eggs, mix with the cheese, add the mayonnaise, skip the garlic through the press. In the chops with squid, put the salad and roll the straw. Put the rolls in the fridge and serve them chilled after two to three hours.
Now you know how to make brizol with various fillings, and you will surely try this dish in your kitchen.
What is this dish?
Brisol is, rather, not a separate dish, but a method of preparation, which, as the name implies, is of French origin. And in translation from this language, this method means "fried in an omelette, an egg." You can fry almost any kind of meat and fish, and both fillets and minced meat. Often used for cooking turkey, beef, chicken, salmon and so on.
Prepare a gentle breeze from minced meat. To do this you will need:
- 500 grams of minced meat (can be used beef or mixed),
- 1 onion,
- 5 chicken eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil and flour for frying.
- Peel and chop the onion in a blender (you can grate it or skip it through a meat grinder).
- Put the minced meat in a bowl, add onion, salt and pepper, mix everything thoroughly.
- In a separate rather wide bowl, break all the eggs, beat them.
- Divide the meat in several pieces (about 4 or 5).
- Put one piece on the board, flour it well and roll it out with the help of a rolling pin.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Now immerse one of the mincemeat in the egg mass, and then gently move it to the pan so that the side smeared with the egg is on the bottom.
- When Brisole starts to brown, pour it over the egg mass and turn it over.
- In the same way, fry the rest of the stuffing.
Make a delicious chicken breeze. List of ingredients:
- 300 grams of chicken fillet (you can use the breast)
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- 4 eggs,
- pepper and salt to taste.
- First, cut the chicken breast into pieces with a diameter of about 10 centimeters.
- Beat each piece.
- Peppered fillet and salt.
- Pour the flour in one bowl and break the eggs in the other (do not forget to mix them well).
- Now heat the oil in the pan.
- Take one chop, roll on both sides in the flour, then dip into the egg mixture, and then send to the pan. When the filet is reddened, turn it over.
- Fry in the same way the rest of the chops.
You can make a tender turkey breeze. Here are the ingredients you need:
- 500 grams turkey fillet,
- 3-4 eggs,
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- half a glass of milk
- vegetable oil,
- pepper and salt to taste.
- First you need to cut the turkey fillet into fairly wide, but not too thick slices. Every piece of a good beat and grease with salt and pepper.
- Break eggs into one bowl and mix them, and pour flour into another bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
- Dip one chop first into the flour, then into the egg mass, and then fry on both sides. Do the same with the rest of the chops.
- Since turkey fillets are often quite hard and dry, you can stew them in milk to make them more tender, juicy and soft. Put all the chops in a baking dish, cover with milk and send to the oven for about 15 minutes, so that all the milk is evaporated.
Useful tips to help make cooking as simple as possible and make the finished dish tasty:
- Stuffing is most convenient to roll with a rolling pin through the food film, then it will not stick.
- If you are cooking fillet brizol, then beat it off carefully. The chop must be thin, otherwise the egg will start to burn, and the meat will not have time to cook.
- Do not add bread to the mincemeat, the mass should be quite dense (and the bread will make it crumbly, which can lead to damage when turning over).
- Serve brizol can be with any side dishes. And you can wrap vegetables with greens or mushrooms in it and serve as an independent dish.
- You can add any suitable seasoning to the fillet or minced meat.
- You can safely cook fish brizol, it will turn out tender and appetizing.
Please yourself, loved ones or guests with such an interesting dish!
Brisol with mushrooms
Well, a very tasty dish. Simple and at the same time elegant! Suitable for both family dinner and holiday table! It needs to be tried.
Yummy, easy! Homemade delighted. Help yourself.
This recipe is most likely another kind of meatballs fried in an egg - I thought so when I read the recipe. At first glance, everything seems simple, but it turned out that this dish requires a certain skill. But the dish is worth it! The recipe for this dish was posted on the website in 2009 by a Kirillovaov user called "Brizoli" and illustrated by me as part of the "Coloring" action.
Turkey fillet brisol
Brisol is rather not a dish, but a method of cooking meat, fish, poultry. Translated from French means "fried in egg, omelet." Quick in cooking dish, tender and savory. It is appropriate on weekdays and at the holiday table. I suggest cooking turkey breeze. The site has a similar recipe, the author of which offers to finish cooking a turkey in the oven. I prefer simpler technology, without unnecessary gestures and with less dirty dishes. Trying? Based on the recipe from the Tasty Blog. Tatiana Mild thank you so much!
Pork ground breeze
Brizol is a dish of French cuisine. But in fact, each of us at least once in his life cooked it, but did not suspect about this its culinary name. Translated from the French "brizol" means "fried in an egg"! This dish can be prepared from any poultry meat, pork, veal and even fish! I suggest to cook a variant of minced pork. Help yourself!
This variant of the most delicious breezol gave me a friend. After trying to cook it myself, I decided to share the recipe. In this version, it can be easily proposed for meeting adult guests, and for a children's table!
Turkey fillet breezes
I am not a meat eater, but once a month I eat chicken or turkey meat. I still prefer turkey, as it is very healthy, tasty and tender meat, and the stewed in milk is even more tender. Delicate taste is preserved even after cooling breeze. Try it, you might like a turkey in that particular version. Serve with vegetable garnish.
Brizol. Brisol - a dish suitable for breakfast as well as the second for lunch. The essence of its preparation is reduced to roasting minced meat in an egg mixture. Then serve dishes with sauces, with fillings. However, without the latter, this dish is also quite acceptable and completely self-sufficient.
For cooking use any ground beef - beef, pork, mixed. It is desirable that the meat was very well chopped. In this case, the brisol will be quite thin.
In the minced add egg, chopped onion, pepper, salt. Knead well, divided into parts. Next, each piece of minced meat, sprinkled with flour, should be rolled out with a rolling pin on the table. You can roll the stuffing between the layers of food film, in which case the stuffing rolls out even thinner, and it will be more convenient for the hostess.
Stuffing is dipped in an egg, whipped with a fork and laid out in a very flat plate. Put a flat cake of minced meat in the plate, then pour the contents of the plate into the pan with hot oil.
Brisol is fried on both sides in vegetable oil, then rolled into a straw or simply folded in half on a serving plate.
Ready brizol decorate with mayonnaise and ketchup sauces, chopped greens. You can also put the stuffing inside Brisol. Stewed or fried mushrooms with onions, stewed vegetables (stew of them) are quite suitable as a filling for brizol.
The dish is suitable both for an adult table, and for children's.