Voskoplavy everywhere are used in salons and in house conditions. It is only necessary to know the differences and instructions on the proper use of wax wax. To perform high-quality hair removal wax must have a certain consistency and temperature.
- 1. How to use cassette waxing
- 2. How to use canned wax
- 3. How to use a combination wax mill
- 4. How to clean wax from wax
Depending on the design, there are several types of wax melts:
Each of the devices consists of three elements: a stand for the tank, a cord, a control knob. The built-in temperature controller automatically selects the optimum wax temperature.
In a cassette wax wax, the wax in the cartridges is heated up to a maximum of 60 degrees. The heating element is located on the base of the apparatus.
The can wax-melt heats the mixture to 120 degrees. It is rarely used for personal purposes, since the bowl has a large volume, it is more expedient to use it for a huge stream of customers. Available devices with a stand for two cans.
Garland relevant for beauty salons. It is a device with a stand for multiple cartridges. As a result, you can serve two clients at the same time and change the types of wax as needed.
Combined devices combine the elements of the two above. It costs more than individual models, so it is more often used in salons than at home.
How to use cassette waxing
Epilation with warm wax is carried out as follows.
- The cartridge is removed from the packaging, in a vertical position, it is installed in the device. Voskoplav connected to the network for about 20 minutes.
- The wax becomes liquid, easily flows over the cassette. Further, it is applied with a sliding head over the treated area of skin. After that, the cassette is placed vertically on the table. If you put it, the wax will flow out.
- When the mixture thickens, the cartridge is plugged back in and the wax is heated.
How to use canned wax
The can apparatus is designed to heat the wax in the bowl. The volume can vary from 400 to 800 ml, depending on the number of clients served. For personal use it is better to take a small bowl.
The can wax-melt consists of a heating element and a container of a certain volume. Melting wax occurs under the action of temperature and pressure, which expire from the steel chamber. External bowl made of plastic. It is durable, resistant to high temperatures and mechanical stress. The front panel has a temperature controller.
For use there are different types of can wax waxes: for one or two cans. The device may be online, even if you get the cup.
Instructions for using the device:
- It is installed on a flat surface.
- The lid opens.
- The wax is placed in a container (it must be clean and dry).
- The device is connected to the network (the red light comes on).
No additional buttons need to be pressed. The device starts to heat up automatically after connecting to the network.
Upon completion, the bowl is washed and dried, stored in a cool dry place.
One can of wax will melt completely and will be ready for operation in about 30–40 minutes. More powerful devices heat the mixture in 15 minutes. The container is covered with a plastic cover. Periodically, it can open and check the readiness of the masses.
A can of wax granules or tablets is also heated in a can wax wax. The wax bucket is removed using plastic handles.
After heating, the temperature regulator is transferred to another “MED” mode, and a constant temperature is maintained on it. If the wax starts to cool and thicken, the regulator can be turned to the right and the temperature will increase.
Voskoplav and its varieties
Voskoplav is a wax preheater that is used immediately prior to the start of the depilation procedure. The device consists of several elements:
- a heating element,
- the thicket in which the wax fits,
- control keys
Depending on the model, these devices are equipped with tanks for paraffin, granulated, canned or film wax. There are three types of such devices:
Due to the difference in structure, the principle of operation of each of the wax alloys is different. However, all devices perform a single function: heat the wax to a certain temperature and keep it at a predetermined level. The thermostat which is installed on rather expensive models is responsible for it.
On average, it takes about 30-40 minutes to heat the wax. In the future, the device will maintain the temperature of the material so as to maintain the desired consistency.
Voskoplav can consists of a tank in which the wax is placed, and a thermostat. The device heats the source material to 50-60 degrees. Can waxing is suitable for epilation with granular wax. Also in this device you can heat the material produced in the form of discs. The total capacity of the wax box is on average 800 ml.
Canned wax heater allows you to control the temperature. In some models provides the ability to change the level of heating. Due to this, it is allowed to use any brand of wax for waxing.
Devices of this type are used mainly for hot hair removal, within which hair is removed from the groin, in the crotch. If necessary, wax coplav with thermostat can be used to heat the paste used for shugaring.
Such devices are usually not purchased for home use. This is explained by the fact that heaters for wax are equipped with too large tanks. In addition, canned wax-melts are inferior to cassettes in a number of parameters. In particular, a window on the body of the heater allows you to control the balance of the wax. This item is available on cassette heaters, but is not found on cans.
Using such a device is quite simple. To heat the wax you need to connect the device to the outlet and pour the material for depilation into the container. An indicator light on the front panel shows, when waxing is ready for operation. After setting the desired temperature, you must wait up to 30-40 minutes.
Wax readiness for depilation is checked as follows: a small amount of material is applied to the paper with a spatula. If it has a homogeneous consistency, then you can proceed with depilation. To check the temperature you need a little wax on your hand.
Cassette (or cartridge) wax-melt
Cartridge waxing is equipped with a special cassette with wax and roller. Last Used to apply material to the body. It is very convenient to use wax wax with temperature control for cartridges. Roller applicator does not allow the wax to spread and applies the material in an even layer. In addition, the wax heaters constantly maintain a certain temperature, so that after the procedure there are no burns.
Depending on the design features, cassette waxing is divided into two types:
- The device with the base. The wax is heated in such a device after the installation of the latter on a special stand connected to the network. If during the depilation process it becomes necessary to increase the temperature of the material, the wax melt must be returned temporarily to the base.
- The device without base. It is more convenient to use such cassette waxing. The device is directly connected to the power source using a cord that must be disconnected during depilation, otherwise the temperature of the wax will be too high.
Some heater models come with built-in or replaceable batteries.
The volume of cartridges for wax-melt is 100 ml. Special attention is given to the presence of a window built into the body of the heater. This component allows you to control the balance of wax in the device.
The cartridge heater is not always equipped with a temperature controller. This option is provided in expensive professional devices. Having a regulator makes the epilation procedure safer.
For home use, they usually purchase heaters for 1 cartridge. This is enough for self-depilation of the body.
Depending on the type of model, the design of the device provides for:
- indicator light indicating that the material is ready for epilation,
- suckers, through which the device can be fixed on different planes,
- Extra handles for removing used cartridges that reduce the risk of burns.
Before starting to heat the wax in the cassette wax cluster, you must study the instructions. First you need to insert the cartridge into the device. In this case, the video should remain on top. You should purchase cassettes, the dimensions of which correspond to the size of the heater.
After inserting the cartridge into the waxing unit, the latter must be connected to a power source and wait for the material to be heated for epilation. On average, this process takes 20-30 minutes. After heating, the device must be turned over and wait a few seconds for the wax to spread evenly across the roller applicator.
When applying the material to the body, the heater should be held at an angle of 45 degrees to the body.
The combined wax-melt has containers with cartridges and for the installation of cans. This wax heater combines the possibilities offered by other similar devices, including the thermostat and a number of other necessary functions.
The combined wax-melt prepares material that can be used to process any part of the body. Such models are available in various capacities. On average, tanks for cans hold up to 400-500 ml of material, for cartridges - up to 100 ml. This convenient and practical wax heater is suitable for home depilation.
Types of wax glue
More recently, a “water bath” or microwave was used to heat up the wax at home. These options are not only inconvenient, but also dangerous: it is quite difficult to choose the right mode and time of heating to achieve the required temperature. In addition, this wax will have to be heated as it cools. Voskoplav for depilation makes it possible not only to heat the substance to the desired temperature, but also to constantly maintain it throughout the procedure.
Before you choose the device, it is worth finding out what they are, what are the features of each. For home use, there are three types of devices: canned, tape and combined.
Perhaps the most convenient option for home is waxing cartridge. To use this device requires wax in special cassettes. In the upper part of the device there is a roller, which distributes the heated substance over the skin. Before you buy a wax refining cartridge, you should make sure that it gives you the opportunity to apply those cassettes of the brand to which you are used to wax.
Standard models must have mandatory elements: a light indicator and a wire. The wire is used to connect the device to the mains, the indicator indicates the readiness of the device for use. During waxing the unit should be turned off from the outlet. Some models are equipped with a window in which you can track the residual amount of the drug.
In addition, you can choose a wireless wax mill, the instructions for which will help you figure out how it works. Power in such devices is carried out through the base.
This type is considered ideal for home use because it is impossible to make wax hot in it, which significantly reduces the risk of burns to even inexperienced users.
There are devices for cassettes of various sizes, ranging from 100 ml.
For wax stored in cans, a canned heater for wax has been developed. In this device there is a connector in which the dishes with wax are placed. In such a unit, it is possible to select the number of elements currently being heated, which corresponds to the volume of the tank. Voskoplav for hot wax of this type is convenient because it perfectly fit the jars from most of the manufacturers.
Such units for beauty salons are especially convenient, since they can simultaneously heat a lot of wax - up to 800 ml. Wax wax is taken out of the can with a spatula designed for this purpose Before you apply the substance to the prepared surface, you need to check its temperature on the arm. Such manipulation will avoid skin injuries.
The model of wax-melt, in which there is a thermostat and thermostat, is quite complex. These additional functions allow you to adjust the temperature of the heated contents of the jar.
The wax heater for the latest generation is equipped, in addition to the listed, with an electronic thermostat. This makes it possible to maintain a constant wax temperature for quite a long time.
For fairly large beauty salons, it is better to purchase a wax mill with two tanks. Such a unit will provide an opportunity to serve in a short time a large number of customers.
Where to buy wax
Nowadays, it is not difficult to purchase items for depilation. You can do this in cosmetics stores, in professional salons for hairdressers, or even just ordered through the Internet. Modern stores can offer various kits and tools, among which the customer will definitely find exactly what she needs.
The cost of a cartridge with wax is 100-300 rubles. Cassettes are usually enough for depilation of both legs, so this option is very economical.
The procedure is carried out in three options: cold wax, warm or hot. Experts say that hot wax greatly simplifies the procedure. Not only masters, but also clients say that in this case pain is much weaker.
To carry out such a procedure, a wax wax is required for hot wax. However, if it is not, you can try to heat the wax in the microwave or in a water bath. However, it should be borne in mind that without a special device, you can either boil the wax, which is disastrous for this substance, or overheat it so that there is a burn on the skin.
In the sale of such wax comes in bars, granular or in plates. The price will vary from 300 to 1000 rubles. It depends on the manufacturer, volume and accessories included in the kit.
A few hours before the procedure, you must take a shower. To cleanse the skin, it is recommended to use a body scrub. Among other things, it will help open the pores. After a shower, apply lotion on the skin, allowing it to be completely absorbed. After that, treat the skin with talcum powder. For sensitive skin is better to use baby powder.
Voskoplav for depilation set to warm up to 50 degrees Celsius. After waiting for the required temperature, apply hair growth wax. To speed up the procedure, you can apply more than one strip.
After 15 seconds, the wax can be removed. You can do this with your hands, which are pre-worn gloves, and use paper or fabric strips. It is necessary to tear off wax in one step, only against hair growth.
After the skin is fully processed, a soothing lotion is applied to it, softening the skin. In addition, this tool will remove wax residue from the surface of the body.
After waxing, depending on the structure of the bulb, the hairs will not appear from one to four weeks. The longer the wax is used, the slower the new hairs will grow. Each time they will become lighter and thinner. Sometimes they stop growing altogether.
Sometimes women complain that such hair removal contributes to hair ingrowth. To avoid this, 2-3 times a week you should apply a body scrub, daily - a hard washcloth and moisturizing the skin.
No matter how good the waxing method is, its use is not recommended for everyone. There are situations when you need to refrain from this procedure temporarily or permanently.
If the skin has scratches, abrasions, inflammation, it is better to postpone the procedure until recovery.
If in places where depilation is supposed, there are birthmarks or papillomas, the procedure cannot be done. In any case, before consulting with a specialist in such entities.
If there are varicose veins, apply hot substance to the skin is prohibited.
If you are pregnant, then hair removal can be done only after consulting with your doctor.
In addition, an individual reaction to the wax may occur. If there is severe pain after epilation, significant irritation, then you should get to the doctor as soon as possible.
To avoid unpleasant consequences, it is worth buying waxes of proven brands. In addition, be sure to check the shelf life of the product.
If you have never done hair removal before - the first procedure is to be carried out in the salon. The master will show how everything happens, and will be able to give advice on the independent use of wax.
Immediately you should not begin to process sensitive areas - the armpits and the bikini area. Лучше поэкспериментировать на конечностях. Если боль слишком сильна, можно попробовать применить крем с анестетиком. Если же боль невозможно терпеть даже после использования специальных средств, стоит найти другой способ борьбы с волосками.
Для того, чтобы увеличить время между процедурами, можно использовать крема, замедляющие рост волос. Experts recommend to buy wax and cream of the same brand. A suitable cosmetic product will not only slow down the appearance of new hairs, but also moisturize the skin, saturating it with nutrients.
Well and, of course, it is very important to remember that the wax mill for depilation should be regularly cleaned according to the instructions.
What are waxing materials? Consider their main types:
- Cartridge or cassette waxing is designed to work with special cartridges having tips with rollers for a comfortable application of mass and uniform distribution. When choosing this kind of device, consider that the cassettes have different shapes and sizes, so it is better to choose a device and consumables of the same brand.
- The can wax wax is intended for heating wax, which is sold in separate containers. The bowl is capacious, therefore it is universal and suitable for jars of any volume. The mass is heated to melt, as it is supposed to be depilated with hot liquid wax.
- Combined wax waxes can be used for depilation with cartridges and wax in jars. Usually the device has a base with two parts: a cassette case and a bowl for containers. Zones can be controlled in different ways: usually the jar area has options for temperature selection and thermoregulation to preserve the liquid consistency of the material.
What to look for when buying?
How to choose wax wax? To find a suitable and convenient option, consider these points:
- Volume. It is selected based on the size of the cartridges or cans, depending on what you use. And it is especially important to choose a suitable capacity of the cartridge device, because the cassettes should fit tightly into the case for uniform heating of the contents. And some cassette models have two or even three compartments, which is important for beauty salons (one section is enough for home hair removal).
- Power supply. The heaters can operate on power and can be connected to a wall outlet with a cord or function on a battery or batteries. When heated, the batteries rather quickly sit down, and they will have to be changed frequently. The battery can be charged, which is much more convenient, especially since the device does not depend on the location of the outlet, and it can be placed anywhere. The device with the cord should be close to the power source, but it works smoothly (if there is electricity at home).
- With or without base. In devices with a base, the case is separate, and for heating it is placed on a stand with a heating element. This is convenient, because you can remove a part of the device and stop heating, and then put it on the base again for melting if necessary. In this case, disconnect the stand from the network is optional. Models without bases are more compact, but they cannot be kept on: the wax will be very hot.
- Heating time varies from 15-20 to 30-40 minutes, depends on the volume of the bowl or the size of the cartridges and, as a rule, is indicated by the manufacturer in the instructions for the wax melt.
- Functions. A useful option is to turn on and off, allowing you not to disconnect the device from the network when it is necessary to stop heating. Modern models are equipped with a function of thermoregulation, so that you can maintain a given constant temperature to provide the desired consistency of the material. An indication may also be provided showing the degree of heating. Adjusting the temperature is useful if you need to heat the mass to a certain state. Another option is the level sensor for wax remaining in the tank.
- Convenience and safety of use. The device may have suction cups at the bottom to securely fix the surfaces and minimize the risks of tipping over. Some wax-plates are equipped with holders or handles for comfortable removal of cartridges or wax containers. It is also good if the body is made of materials having a thermal insulation coating: then it will not heat up very much and will burn the hands when touched.
The most popular brands of waxing:
- “Shape” from the Chinese company “White line”. This is an option with a good ratio of quality and price, there are models with and without bases in the assortment. The device is suitable for cartridges of standard volumes (100 grams), as well as the heating of sugar paste for shugaring. Additional function - indication of residue control.
- Velvet Lady is an Italian cartridge wax waxes with one or more cassette compartments. A wide range of models with useful options is presented, all devices maintain temperature well and can be used both in salons and at home.
- TNL Professional is a Korean brand with an excellent reputation. The company produces models with and without bases, for one or two cassettes. There is a thermostat, the wax warms up quickly enough, and wax waxes are suitable for the salon and for the house.
- The Chinese company “Planet Nails” produces compact and easy-to-use wax waxes “Mini Wax”, which have connectors for cassettes (up to three pieces) and a reservoir for can, film and granular wax or paraffin. But the volumes are small, so that in the salons of several craftsmen will not be able to use the device at the same time
- "Cardi RuNail" d - these are can wax waxes from a Russian manufacturer, in which wax and paraffin can be heated. The volume of the bowl is average - 400 milliliters. There is an option for thermoregulation.
- Pro-Wax 100 manufactured by White Line. This model is canned, designed for warming up to a maximum of 400 waxes, intended for hot waxing with liquid wax. The device has a thermostat, bringing to the desired temperature is quite fast, the temperature remains for a long time.
Features of use
It is simple to use wax-melt: connect it to the mains, put a cassette or wax container into the body, set the desired temperature (if such an option is provided) and wait. When the mass reaches the desired consistency, begin the procedure of depilation.
In order to serve the device for a long time, provide proper care for it. First, do not leave the device permanently connected to the network and do not operate for a long time. Secondly, clean the wax from the wax inside after each use. This can be done with diluted alcohol, oil or specialized means. And before cleaning, you can heat the wax slightly, so that the wax softens and it is easier to remove.
Choose the best and most convenient waxing and use it correctly for comfortable and fast wax depilation!
What is voskoplav
Voskoplav is a heating device that is used immediately before depilation to prepare cosmetic wax. The design of such a device is simple: it is the heating element itself, a wax bowl, control buttons and a power cord. Voskoplavy are canned, cartridge and combined, the principle of the device they have different, but the function is the same: heating the wax and maintaining a uniform temperature during the entire operation time of the device. For you to understand the difference: if the wax is heated, say, in a water bath, it can be overexposed and burned. Then, while you make your legs, the mass has time to cool down, you must warm the wax again, because even warm work will not work - it is tight and does not roll out into strips. In wax-melt it is enough to put a portion of solid wax once, wait 30–40 minutes until it melts. In 30–40 minutes, the whole mass will warm up and acquire a uniform consistency. It should just be taken on a spatula and applied to the skin. Until you turn off the device, the wax will not cool down - it will be exactly the temperature that you (or automatic) set on the device.
How to choose a device
It is easy to decide on the choice of canned wax - they differ in design and volume of the bowl. Decide which manufacturer you trust - it is better to place an order directly, without intermediaries. Cartridge waxes are produced under cassettes of different widths and shapes, so before buying a device it is important to find out which brand of wax you can work with on it. Some women were given such advice by the masters in the salon - by friendship, of course. A girl could come to a wax depilation, do it once, then another, third, and then ask whether it was possible to repeat this result at home. Masters, knowing to what wax their client got used to, advised the suitable device. But then the girls had to make a choice again.
We all used to do depilation in the bathroom (although it is more convenient in a cooler and more ventilated room), and there is not always a socket to turn on waxing. You can, of course, find a model that will run on a battery or on batteries, but more often there are variants with power supply from the mains. For salons fit waxes with a base (on a stand) —– they are rather bulky and look like an electric kettle. One end of the power cord is plugged in and the other into the base. During operation, you do not need to disconnect the device from the network. The advantage of it is also in the fact that on one stand you can warm several tapes at once.
For home, they often buy wax-melts without a base - it is believed that they are not so convenient because of the need to switch them off from the outlet all the time. But many women neglect this rule - they leave wax wax to work until they make depilation of all problem areas. Then they say that everything turned out well, wax-melting works for a year, one and a half, two - for whom, how many - and still has not burned out, despite the wrong operation.
It is practical to choose professional (or semi-professional) models of cluster wax grades with a thermostat. In the budget Chinese devices it is not, the temperature is set manually, and with a choice of settings it is easy to make a mistake and overheat the wax. In wax baths with a thermostat, the wax is heated continuously until you turn it off. Light indicator equipped with almost all models - it is needed to determine the readiness of the wax. It is convenient when there is a window on the side wall of the device (wax level sensor) through which you can see how much wax is left in the cartridge.
Pros and cons of waxing machines of different types - table
- There is a roller applicator that helps evenly distribute the wax over the skin.
- The wax is applied in a thin layer and consumed sparingly.
- Depilation is carried out with warm wax, so it is almost impossible to burn yourself.
- The device is compact, it can be taken on the road.
- Reasonable cost of the device and wax cartridges.
- Models with even two cassettes are enough to depilate the whole body.
- Learning to use the device is very simple.
- Cord on models without a base may interfere during the procedure.
- In cheap models cartridges can leak, due to the fact that they do not fit tightly into the compartment.
- One cartridge for depilation of the whole body, as a rule, is not enough, it will be necessary to interrupt the procedure and reheat the second cartridge.
- You can melt a large amount of wax, up to 800 ml.
- The device is convenient to use both at home and in the cabin.
- Temperature is regulated manually.
- The wax heats evenly and stays hot for a long time.
- The high cost of the device.
- We need some skills to work with hot wax: wax will have to be applied with a spatula, and removed with cloth strips.
In the combined wax-mill, both models are successfully combined, the only negative is the high cost of such an instrument.
Which waxing is best for home
For the house, cassette waxing is definitely better - especially if you are just learning how to wax depilation. It is inexpensive, easy to understand. You can overheat and spoil the wax only if you keep the device on for a very long time. But there will be no burn from it. On the cluster waxes, the limiting heating temperature is set, and it is low.
You can diversify the procedure of depilation and try different types of wax, warm and hot, on a combination waxing unit. Its cost is higher than that of a cassette one; it starts at 3,000 rubles (a cartridge cartridge can cost 400 rubles).
Wax wax rating
Wax melts are popular among Russian consumers:
- Shape from White line (China). Cartridge waxing, available with or without a base. Designed for standard cartridges with a volume of 100 ml, suitable for heating sugar paste. Additionally equipped with a residue monitoring sensor. Designed for home use. Approximate price: from 650 rubles.
Warm wax waxing
What is needed for depilation:
- cartridge wax coplav, with or without base,
- Wax cassettes, one or more, depending on which section you are depilating,
- oil to moisturize the skin - you can take the baby, you can buy a special, it is available in a series of cosmetics for skin care after depilation,
- talc or baby powder (for treating skin before depilation),
- paper strips for depilation.
Wax is produced in ready-to-use cartridges; it is enough to simply place them in a wax mill. Cassettes are wide (for depilation of legs, arms, chest) and narrow (for armpits and bikinis).
- Insert the cartridge so that the roller is on top.
- Put the wax wax upright and plug it into the network or install it on a stand (base) connected to the network.
- The average time for warming up the wax is 25-30 minutes, usually the manufacturer indicates the exact time in the instructions.
- When you heat up, turn off the waxing unit and for a few seconds turn the cassette upside down with the roller part.
- Take wax wax and, holding it at an angle of 45 ° to the skin, apply wax to the problematic area of hair growth.
- When applied, put the wax on the stand again or just in a vertical position and plug it into the network.
- On top of the already applied wax, glue a paper strip, leaving about 1 cm below and run it by hand.
- When the wax has cooled slightly, grasp the free edge of the strip and sharply tear it off against the growth of hair.
- You can treat several skin areas with one strip, do not throw it away while there is wax on it.
During the first procedure, only a wax cartridge can get on its feet, then the wax consumption will be more economical. Some women need one cartridge for 2-3 months.
Hot wax depilation
For the procedure you will need:
- wax granules
- can waxing,
- skin care product after depilation,
- wooden spatula.
You can treat any areas with film wax, especially sensitive areas such as the armpits or the bikini area.. This method of depilation is considered very benign, not bruises, nor does it cause irritation.
- Open the packaging with granulated wax, pour it into the wax reservoir tank so as to close the bottom.
- Turn on the wax in the outlet, check that the indicator on the front panel lights up, and set the required temperature using the switch. Some manufacturers do not always put marks on the switch indicating the temperature, it is very difficult to use such devices. When choosing a wax-melt, pay attention so that all markings on the device are clear to you.
- After 10-15 minutes, the wax is usually ready. You can check the readiness by putting it on a strip of paper. The finished wax has a uniform consistency and is applied in a continuous stripe. Check and temperature, dripping a little wax on the wrist, it should not burn the skin.
- If all the tests have been successful, take a wooden spatula, dip it in a bucket and apply melted wax to the skin over the hair growth in several layers.
- Wait 20–30 seconds for the wax to cool, pick up the edge and pull off the strip against hair growth.
- Lubricate the skin with oil or caring milk.
How to clean wax from wax
It is impossible to wash the wax with water, it is not recommended to clean it with alcohol-containing lotions. Clean or diluted (40 o, not less) alcohol or alcohol disinfectant wipes. It is necessary to wipe the bowl and the body of wax-wax and leave for 15 minutes, then remove the remnants of softened wax.
Remove wax with vegetable oil will, if you preheat wax wax. The walls and the tank should be thoroughly wiped with cotton pads dipped in sunflower (or any other) oil. If there are traces of wax after wiping, wipe the wax with a napkin moistened with alcohol.
You can simply heat the wax, melt the melted wax, and clean off the remains with a wooden spatula.
The most careful way, but also the most costly, is to purchase a special cleaner for cleaning wax grades, it should be sold as an accompanying product in the same store where you bought the device.
Voskoplav Beauty Image Sensations Glamor Limited Edition. I am one of those who are willing to pay extra for appearance, so that later, using the thing every time, to get aesthetic pleasure from it. It is possible to buy a cassette wax glue at least from 400 rub (without delivery), the price tag of 1,200–1,700 rub is more common. But I wanted a beautiful one)) All these white-pink, white-yellow or other frightening colors of plastic did not attract me at all. And then I saw him. The price of this black handsome - 3.100 rubles. I want to note that according to the instructions, it heats up in 15–20 minutes, but in real life it takes about 30 minutes, and even a little more if the wax cartridge is full. In principle, even after 15–20 minutes, you can already try to roll the roller over the skin, but the wax will not heat well, so the roller will rotate with great difficulty, you just have to really make an effort. Лучше включить заранее, позаниматься своими делами, а через 30–40 мин, когда вся кассета полностью прогреется, ролик будет с лёгкостью кататься по коже.
Замучилась я греть в микроволновке сахарную пасту, устала обжигаться при перегреве и пошла читать отзывы на воскоплавы. Выбор пал на воскоплав с терморегулятором для картриджей ARAVIA. Производство Китай. На алиэкспресс с терморегулятором не нашла нагревателей. Искала, думала, может по дешёвке найду аппарат. Нет там подобного. A consultant at the store advised this one, since cheaper models (hello aliexpress) are the same microwave and they can easily overheat the cartridge and get burned accordingly. Arabia has a thermostat and an electronic display. With the help of which you can set the temperature and follow up to how many degrees the cartridge has heated up. Suitable for standard cartridges. You can warm both wax and sugar paste.
Voskoplav Pro-Wax 100. A small and reliable wax mill, which will make epilation film wax quick, easy and at times better. Voskoplav can. He has nothing to do with cassette and, therefore, with wax in cartridges! These are two completely different directions in epilation. I bought my Pro-Wax 100 on Aliexpress, since it’s cheaper than finding them there is difficult, and the quality is the same everywhere. The can wax wax of Pro-Wax 100 is designed for 400 (500?) Ml of wax. It is quite small and unlike the huge foundries that are located in the salons of professionals. However, for the home volume is the most suitable. To make it work as efficiently as possible, you must first set the temperature to maximum, and when the granules or tiles melt, reduce the heat to MED, which corresponds to about 50 degrees. Voskoplav will maintain the temperature, independently switching the heating on and off. The diode will go out and light up again, like on irons.
Voskoplav the combined Irisk 8327 - the multipurpose device. Voskoplav was not small in size, but multifunctional. They can heat hot wax and three warm wax cartridges at the same time, and also heat paraffin for manicure and pedicure procedures. The holder for a cartridge is included in the package (a very convenient notion so as not to burn when it is heated) and a holder for taking out a jar of hot wax or paraffin. There is also a built-in temperature controller (what else is needed for happiness). After purchasing the device, I began to think about starting a depilation procedure not only for myself, because now it has become so convenient.
Finally, one piece of advice: do not buy wax, until you have been waxed at the salon. To understand whether this procedure is suitable for you or not, you need to feel the result of the work of an experienced master. And then try to repeat it all at home. Perhaps you are lucky and you will hear from your master a couple of valuable tips on depilation at home.
Warnings and cautions
When using wax wax for hair removal, do not forget about safety. Since the mixture is heated to high temperatures, there is a risk of burns. Therefore, care should be taken when using the device.
Many devices have special handles made of heat-resistant materials that reduce the likelihood of burns during the extraction of the heated mixture. The presence of suction cups at the bottom of the device contributes to its better consolidation and prevents accidental tipping.
Instructions for use
Before using the device, you should carefully familiarize yourself with the features of its application - this will prevent mistakes and adverse effects.
Cassette wax wax is characterized by maximum wax heating up to 60 degrees. The composition is heated in cartridges or cassettes.
The main conditions for how to properly use cartridge wax:
- First, the cartridge must be removed from the packaging and installed in a vertical position in the device. Then turn on wax wax for 20-30 minutes, until the composition reaches the desired consistency and temperature.
- With the help of a sliding head, the melted wax is applied to problem areas of the skin. When using a cartridge, place it only in a vertical position, otherwise all wax will flow out.
- On the applied composition stick a paper strip and then remove it with hairs with a sharp movement. If there are no special strips on hand, the most suitable material than can be replaced by depilation strips is cotton or natural linen cloth, baking parchment. If necessary, the procedure can be repeated.
- In case the mixture cools and thickens, the cartridge should be re-installed in the wax melt and reheated.
For hair removal of the rest of the body, the process is performed in the same way: the cartridge is turned over with a sliding head to apply the product to the skin surface, the strips for depilation are glued at home and then removed along with the hairs.
Cassette devices operate on the network, but they have two power options:
- by cord
- using a special base stand.
Voskoplav with a base is also disconnected from the network during epilation.
Cartridge waxing is best suited for use at home.
Canned wax-melt provides heating of the wax in a special bowl, the volume of which can vary from 400 to 800 ml. The device is of two types:
- with one jar
- with two.
When using the device, follow the sequence of the following steps:
- Put the device on a flat surface.
- Open the lid.
- Put the wax in the jar (it should be dry and clean).
- Connect the device to the network. Voskoplav starts to work automatically, pressing the additional buttons is not required. The preheating field is switched to constant temperature mode.
In such a device can also be heated wax tablets or granular.
Caution! It is necessary to work with canned waxing carefully, as the temperature of the heated mixture reaches 120 degrees.
Mini wax coplav with thermostat
Voskoplav with a thermostat is best suited for home use. It differs in the small sizes, a possibility of a warming up of different types of wax. Its advantages are the rapid heating of the mixture and the absence of waste materials.
The temperature regulator independently maintains the optimum temperature. Heating occurs to the specified parameters, and when it cools, the device automatically turns on.
When choosing a device, you should consider what kind of wax mixture will be heated. So in the can device it is impossible to heat the wax in the cartridges and vice versa. In this case, cassette and combined wax-melts are most suitable for wax in cartridges.
Wax waxing service
Voskoplav for depilation requires special care. After each procedure, it should be thoroughly cleaned of residual wax, which is sometimes quite difficult to remove.
As cleaning wax wax for hot wax it is recommended to use alcohol wipes, which are sold in any pharmacy. For these purposes also suitable any solutions, the alcohol content in which exceeds 40%.
Often special napkins are supplied with cartridges designed to clean the remnants of the mixture. They can also be purchased in specialized stores.
Effectively dissolves wax oil designed to clean the skin after epilation. You can use the usual vegetable or olive oil. To do this, it must be applied to contaminated places and after 10 minutes removed with paper napkins along with the remnants of wax.
Remove the remnants of the mixture can also be mechanically. However, this method has many drawbacks, due to the fact that during cleaning you can scratch and damage the device.
It is easiest to clean the wax immediately after the procedure, before it has cooled. To do this, just wipe it with paper towels.
Hardened wax melts effectively if you hold the device over steam. However, this should be done with extreme caution so as not to burn yourself.
Important! It is recommended to keep the device clean in a dry place. Proper care of the wax refractory will allow the device to last for a long time and reliably.
Reviews of various types of wax-melts are mostly positive. Women note the ease of use of the device, the ability to maintain the required temperature of the mixture throughout the entire period of hair removal, the absence of risks of burns. The device allows preheating the mixture with minimal time.
Voskoplav is the device intended for heating wax for epilation. It facilitates the process of hair removal using wax, allows you to bring it to the desired temperature and consistency, maintains the temperature of the mixture throughout the procedure. Before use, it is important to familiarize yourself with the instructions for using the device. Voskoplavy are several types. When choosing a device, you should consider what types of wax are planned to be heated, and where it will be used, at home or in the cabin.
How to use a combination wax mill
The combined voskoplav is a multipurpose device. Suitable for heating wax and paraffin. It is used in beauty salons. Consists of tank and canister.
How to clean wax wax from wax
Experts recommend several methods. The easiest is to clean the surface with alcohol wipes, which can be bought at a pharmacy. Under the action of isopropyl alcohol wax dissolves quickly. Any other solution with an alcohol content of more than 40% will do.
If the pollution is not complicated, use oil to cleanse the skin after epilation. Oil is removed with a wet cotton pad.
Wax wax should be cleaned immediately after work, before it cools. Warm surface can be wiped with vegetable oil. Leftovers are removed with alcohol.
In professional stores there are special tools for cleaning waxing, for example, the company Depileve.
Uncomplicated stains can be removed with special wipes, which are sold with a depilation kit or separately.
Among the popular methods - vegetable or olive oil. The same effect has a fat cream. A small amount should be applied to the contaminated areas and wait. After 10 minutes, clean the waxing pad with cotton pads.
You can try to wash the surface with soap and water, but the method is time consuming and requires considerable physical participation.