Vacuum hydropeeling is a modern procedure aimed at cleansing all layers of the dermis, exfoliating dead skin particles, as well as moisturizing it. This method differs from the usual hardware peeling by a more sparing effect due to the use of special spiral nozzles. Created vacuum allows you to clean even the deeper layers of the skin without damaging them.
In addition, in the process of peeling, special caring serums are immediately applied to the skin, enhancing the effect of the procedure, as well as providing nourishment and hydration. And it is precisely this kind of soft and complex effect that explains the benefits.
Hydropiling has a number of undeniable advantages, which include the lack of a rehabilitation period, non-invasiveness and painlessness, versatility and complexity of the method, as well as minimal risks of complications and side effects.
In what cases is shown, and in what is not recommended?
The procedure will be effective and useful in the following cases:
- excessive oily skin, enlarged pores,
- acne, comedones,
- dry dermis
- shallow facial wrinkles and other first signs of aging, for example, a decrease in turgor and sagging of the skin,
- unhealthy face tint
- heavily soiled skin,
- preparation for other cosmetic procedures.
Harm can only be caused if contraindications have not been taken into account. These include the presence in the area of exposure to burns, any skin tumors (papillomas, nevi), injuries, foci of skin diseases, burns, vascular "asterisks".
Also, the procedure is not recommended for reducing blood clotting and taking anticoagulants (there are risks of bruising), mental disorders, autoimmune and oncological diseases, and diabetes.
How is the procedure?
How do hydropeeling faces? The face is treated with a spiral nozzle, at the same time serum is supplied to the skin (its residues are sucked up by the device and again applied to the face). The procedure lasts about half an hour, no painful sensations arise.
The device is equipped with two types of LEDs. Blue helps to improve the condition of the skin, eliminate acne, wrinkles and inflammation. The red LED is designed to improve circulation and normalize blood circulation, to start regeneration, speed up intracellular metabolism and increase tone.
After hydro-peeling, it is not recommended to perform other procedures during the week. A full course includes six to eight sessions.
Hydropiling is a new gentle method that will improve the condition of the skin and gently clean it. Try the procedure and share your impressions.
What it is
The latest technology of non-invasive rejuvenation is becoming more common. It is indicated for dehydrated and fading skin, age-related changes, cellulite, stretch marks, folliculitis, and traces of photoaging. The procedure is done not only on the face, but also on other parts of the body.
For hydropeeling, the specialist uses three disposable spiral-shaped nozzles that gently cleanse the face. After that it applies multifunctional serums that nourish the skin. As a prevention of hyperpigmentation, the beautician uses sunscreen.
Indications for the procedure
There are no restrictions for hydropeeling by skin type and age. ABOUTIt is indicated for acne, post-acne, pigmentation and oily skin, enlarged pores, ingrown hair. The procedure is resorted to women who want to return the epidermis elasticity and elasticity. It eliminates signs of stress and fatigue on the skin.
Hydropiling is often done before chemical peeling or laser polishing. It copes with spider veins, pigment spots and fading.
Attention! The best time for it is the autumn-winter period, but you can do the procedure in other seasons.
The effectiveness of the technique
The result is noticeable after the first session. The complex of procedures allows you to forget about freckles, hyperkeratosis, wrinkles, black spots, redness, minor defects.
The epidermis is updated, the lifting and regulation of the work of the greasy has occurred. The procedure does not eliminate deep wrinkles and scars.
Hydropiling has proven to be effective in a clinical setting. Manipulations are approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
What kind of equipment does the peeling do?
The procedure combines mechanical exfoliation (elimination of the cornified skin layers), the effect of renewing serums and the rejuvenating effect of the vacuum. All this is done by Philips medical equipment. Philips device has two LEDs. Red is aimed at improving the skin from the inside, starting the recovery and accelerating the metabolism in the cells. Blue masks defects - acne, wrinkles, pores and redness.
The patented device HydraFacial allows you to combine hydrodermabrasion with other cosmetic procedures. At the same time he performs diamond face polishing, spa cleaning, massage. Although the equipment and specialized, you can buy it for home use.
Important! The procedure is best left to an experienced specialist.
Preparation for the procedure
A few days before hydropiling, the patient visits a dermatologist. The specialist evaluates the possibility of manipulation. It determines the necessary substances to maintain an optimal skin condition, selects a suitable serum. Additional patient preparation is not required.
How is the procedure in clinics
The procedure can be performed only by a qualified dermatologist in the field of aesthetic, apparatus, injection and laser cosmetology.
During hydropeeling, the beautician acts according to a previously compiled beauty program, which he selects individually for each patient.
If the patient has hyperpigmentation, post-acne, enlarged pores, more intensive moisturizing is recommended. During it, the beautician uses a special spiral tip that gently cleanses the face, removing the dead epidermis.
The procedure is carried out in several stages:
- Exfoliation. Make-up is removed from the face, it is treated with a nozzle with a gradual supply of Activ-4 serum. It consists of lactic acid, glucosamines, fruit acids, hyaluronic acid, vitamins. The complex softens the stratum corneum and promotes thorough cleansing.
- Peeling. To improve the effectiveness of the following manipulations used acid peeling with salicylic and glycolic acids. Components effectively dissolve dirt in the pores, allowing them to be cleaned much easier and faster.
- Extraction. The beautician does deep vacuum cleansing using Bêta-HD serum. The face is saturated with oxygen, it becomes healthier and fresher-looking.
- Treatment and rejuvenation. The skin is doused with ampoule concentrates and serums, which are selected according to the patient’s problems. The most commonly used means DermaBuilder, CTGF, Britenol.
- At the last stage, the specialist puts soothing mask with moisturizing effect. It contains antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid Antiox +. They protect the skin from the negative effects of the external environment.
Depending on the condition of the face, an anti-aging complex can be added, aimed at maintaining the tone of the epidermis, reducing wrinkles and smoothing the tone. Reviews indicate that the device’s action resembles a small vacuum cleaner, which sucks dirt from the skin and fills it with useful elements. Since the intensity of the device is selected for each case separately, no discomfort arises.
The time of the natural cleaning without a traumatic effect - from 30 minutes to an hour. To achieve a pronounced result, the procedure is carried out at least six to eight times. In some cases, when it is necessary not to hide the defect, but only to moisten the skin, it is enough once.
After hydro-peeling, it is not recommended to carry out any care procedures for 7 days. In the year you can take no more than 3 courses. To maintain the result once a month, 1 supporting procedure is recommended.
Immediately after hydropeeling, sunscreen is applied, which will protect against the formation of pigment spots. The beautician will advise means for washing, nutrition and skin care, tell you what kind of mask you can use at home to save the result. The effect of hydropeeling persists for a month. If more than six sessions were held, the result will last longer.
Contraindications for conducting are:
- taking anticoagulants
- childbearing and breastfeeding,
- cancer disease
- warts, herpes, burns,
After manipulations, redness may occur, which will pass within an hour.
Attention! In order to avoid side effects, it is prohibited to inject cosmetic injections into the skin for at least 2 weeks after hydropeeling. If skin inflammation occurs, you should immediately contact a dermatologist.
Advantages and disadvantages
Among the advantages of the procedure are:
- patient safety
- low price
- no pain during,
- the disappearance of swelling under the eyes
- improving the tone, appearance, texture of the skin,
- lack of irritation and inflammation,
- no need to recover.
Immediately after going to the beautician, you can return to the usual life. Hydropiling minimizes wrinkles, filling them, smoothes nasolabial folds. It returns skin youthful, making it supple and elastic. The only drawback is an insignificant redness. It is not observed at all, and takes place within a couple of hours.
Many women remain delighted with the effect of the procedure. They note that it is worth the money spent:
This patient advises to contact a proven specialist:
Most girls focus on the instant result after hydro-peeling.
Some have the opposite opinion:
Although reviews and ambiguous, the opinion of specialists and women who have tried the procedure on themselves, declines to try it. The main thing is to choose an experienced and qualified specialist.
Hydropilling procedure, cosmetologist Elena Khlopova.
Aquagidrodermabrasion on the device Face Lift 6.
Cleansing the skin is the first rule of a healthy and well-groomed appearance. Modern cosmetology offers different options for cleansing the epidermis layer. The most popular cleansing procedures include peels, which, in addition to the main action, help to cope with some dermatological problems. Hydropiling is a new cosmetic procedure that is already actively in demand by women. This technique not only deeply cleanses the skin, but also moisturizes it. Let's get acquainted in more detail with this technology.
The essence of hydropeeling procedure
Hydropiling is a procedure that is intended for gentle exfoliation and deep cleansing of the epidermis. This type is carried out with the help of a spiral tip and special serums that provide the tissues with the necessary nutrition and hydration.
Hydropiling is considered a delicate and easy procedure. However, its result exceeds almost all expectations. Hydropiling does not cause discomfort, the skin is not injured, as it does not appear irritation. Sometimes after hydropeeling, there may be a slight reddening, resembling a blush. This condition will pass in just a few hours.
There are two modes of exposure to hydropeeling:
- The blue color of the tip removes impurities from the skin, relieves inflammation and heals acne.
- The red color of the tip improves skin tone and elasticity. As a result of its use, the blood supply improves, the metabolism in the cells is accelerated.
The skin is exposed to a moisturizing compound that contains glucosamine and fruit acids. This composition provides protection, cleansing and moisturizing. In cases where the skin is highly dried, then special serums with hyaluronic acid and vitamins E and A are used. These serums smooth the skin and make it youthful.
There are serums and other nutrients necessary for the skin of the face. An experienced cosmetologist will easily select the necessary serum composition for you.
Purpose of hydropeeling
Hydropiling is prescribed in the following cases:
- Derma cleansing,
- Moisturizing the epidermis,
- Improving skin texture,
- Decrease pigmentation
- Elimination of fresh shallow wrinkles,
- Acne and acne treatment.
Hydropilling is also often shown to prepare for deeper types of peels. Eliminate serious defects using hydropilling will not succeed.
Features of hydropeeling procedure
This procedure is a salon and requires special knowledge, experience and equipment.
Hydro-peeling is carried out as follows: a nozzle is put on a special device with the help of which a vacuum is formed. That he absorbs pollution. A special serum is applied to the face, which is absorbed by the skin in a few seconds. The remains of useful serum do not spread, and gather in the drive. The duration of the procedure is from 20 to 40 minutes. The result of hydropeeling can be seen immediately upon completion.
The technique of conducting is quite simple. The main condition for the qualitative implementation of hydropeeling is a good device. An experienced cosmetologist will properly cleanse every centimeter of the face.
Benefits of Hydropiling
Hydropiling is a painless, procedure that does not cause any unpleasant sensations. The method does not cause irritation, so immediately after the procedure you can go to certain events. If after the procedure the skin has a certain red tint, then you should not worry, this sometimes can be. Redness will pass in just a few hours.
Hydropiling helps to narrow pores, reduce pigmentation, remove fine wrinkles, relieve skin inflammation.
Hydropiling has a minimal set of contraindications:
1. The presence of skin lesions such as papillomas, warts, herpes, deep wounds, nevi, burns, acne, third and fourth degrees.
- Eczema and psoriasis.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- The presence of certain diseases: epilepsy, oncology, heart disease, diabetes.
In any case, if you detect any chronic diseases or inflammation in the body, you should consult with your doctor.
A full course of hydropilling is carried out in six to seven procedures. Hydropiling can be carried out no more than once a week. A maximum of 3 courses per year is recommended. After hydropeeling, the face is treated with sunscreen. This must be done to prevent the appearance of pigment spots. After the peeling, you need to abandon other cosmetic procedures for seven days. It is necessary to consult with a specialist about the features of facial skin care. You may need to use special safe means for washing and nourishing the skin.
Simultaneous moisturizing and cleansing will make your skin radiant and youthful.
Methods of exposure to hydropeeling
There are two modes of exposure:
- With the help of blue light, beauticians deal with problem skin, treat acne, relieve inflammation and fight the first signs of aging.
- Red spectrum increases elasticity and skin tone, since such an effect contributes to an increase in collagen production, increases blood supply to the surface layers of the skin, which speeds up cellular metabolism and regeneration of the epidermis, improving its structure.
Together with the device, the skin is affected by special moisturizing compounds. Their composition may contain the following active ingredients: glucosamines, lactic acid and fruit acids, which perfectly cleanse and moisturize the skin.
If a high degree of dehydration of the epidermis is observed, then in this case deep moistening is required - serum with an antioxidant complex is used: hyaluronic acid, vitamins E and A, and white tea extract. With it, the skin is smoothed, it becomes fresher and younger.
Advantages of hydropeeling procedure
Compared to microdermabrasion, hydropeeling is a more gentle and gentle procedure, not inferior to it in effectiveness. The procedure is absolutely painless, after it there is no irritation of the skin - you can immediately go to the planned event after the salon. In exceptional cases, there may be a slight reddening of the skin that does not require intervention and passes independently two hours after the procedure.
Effects of hydropeeling
The procedure reduces skin pigmentation, improves its texture, narrows enlarged pores. With its help you can remove fine wrinkles at the stage of formation, cure oily skin prone to acne.
If exposure to the deeper layers of the epidermis is required, hydropeeling is a preparatory procedure before performing a mid or deep chemical peel.
It should be remembered that this procedure can not remove deep scars, age wrinkles and telangiectasia (dilated capillaries).
How many times is hydropeeling done?
Usually, with pronounced skin changes, experts recommend at least six hydro-peeling procedures. After the treatment complex is completed, significant improvements are seen - mimic wrinkles are smoothed, pores are narrowed and, accordingly, sebum production decreases, comedones (black dots) disappear. As a result, the skin becomes smoother, well-groomed and healthy.
Specialists-cosmetologists will develop for you an individual treatment program, depending on the condition of the skin and the neglect of chronic processes. If the skin has significant drawbacks (hyperpigmentation, freckles, hyperkeratosis), then a complex of procedures will be needed. If you regularly monitor the condition of your skin, conducting a variety of cosmetic procedures, and skin changes are mild, then even a single hydro peeling procedure can be enough for effective cleansing.
Who is best to use hydropeeling?
The hydropeeling procedure is naturally necessary for improving the skin of the face - it eliminates many problems.
We advise you to use it if you have:
- dehydrated, porous or oily skin,
- surface pigmentation,
Having noticed the manifestation of at least one of the listed problems, feel free to go to the cosmetology office.
Why exactly hydropeeling?
Cosmetology offers everyone a lot of different procedures. It is logical that you may have the question: "Why should I (should) choose hydro-peeling exactly?"
Now we will tell about its advantages:
- there is no rehabilitation period - they did it and went on to go about their business,
- the procedure lasts from fifteen to twenty minutes - a significant advantage not only for those who are in a hurry somewhere, but also for people who do not like long-term manipulation of their body,
- Compatibility with all skin types - oily, dry, mixed or otherwise, you can still improve her condition,
- during this type of peeling, the skin is moistened, which positively affects its condition,
- Hydropiling works simultaneously with different levels of tissue - it uses both the epidermis, dermis and even muscles,
- the procedure can be combined with chemical peeling and grinding - it is convenient in case they can be useful,
- Cosmetics after such peeling work much better - the skin absorbs them and interacts more actively with therapeutic components,
- Hydropiling has no age limit and can be carried out both in summer and in winter - at any time of the year.
During hydropiling, an extra layer of skin peels off delicately, moisturizing and deep cleansing. Beauticians use a special device HydraFacial, which works absolutely painlessly and does not cause damage by its effect.
Stages of the hydropeeling procedure
On the device, disposable nozzles are installed, which are unique in their own way (all patents and permissions for use by health authorities are present). The nozzles have a special surface that provides both cleansing and exfoliation. In addition to the use of standard serums, a special apparatus massage is carried out, and a peptide complex is fed into the skin.
At the first stage, the specialist relieves the skin of dead skin cells. It happens quickly enough and without discomfort.
The second stage involves the use of acid peeling. A small dose of acid removes all impurities, remains of horny mass, disinfects the surface, copes with pigmentation and helps from wrinkles, even the smallest.
The third stage is called extraction. A Vortex coated nozzle is put on during this stage. Thanks to this nozzle, deep soils are cleaned, pores are opened and lymphatic drainage massage is performed.
At the fourth stage, active serums are fed into the skin using a spiral-shaped nozzle. They are selected separately for each client after the beautician examines the skin and draws appropriate conclusions. Serum tones, nourishes and soothes tissues.
The fifth stage is final. It uses blue or red therapy (also called LED therapy). Red light improves metabolism in cells, helps to restore damaged tissue and accelerates the production of collagen, which is necessary for elastic skin with good structure. Blue light is used to rejuvenate the skin and treat its problem areas.
After light therapy, the specialist applies a plasticizing mask - it rejuvenates and has a lifting and moisturizing effect.
In what cases it is not recommended to perform hydropeeling
We will tell about the cases in which the manipulation described in the article is not recommended or dangerous at all.
No hydropeeling if you have:
- there are burns got in the sun,
- aggravated herpes and its varieties,
- type 1 diabetes,
- psoriasis or eczema in the area where rejuvenation is planned,
- warts, papillomas and other growths that require separate treatment.
In addition, hydro peeling is highly not recommended for pregnant and newly-fed mothers who are still breastfeeding.
Hydromechanopiling is based on a flow-vacuum effect on the skin, provided by a special device. The latter is equipped special grinding nozzles. Some of them have a diamond plating, providing the most gentle, but at the same time, deep treatment of the skin. Removed skin particles are washed from the surface by lymphatic drainage. At the same time, the epidermis is absorbed by the therapeutic composition.
Medicinal solutions can be combined and modified taking into account the tasks solved by the beautician. For example, to combat acne, the doctor may add salicylic acid to the solution, as well as a number of anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial components. If the goal is rejuvenation, then hyaluronic acid with vitamins may be included in the solution.
Unlike other types of peels, hydromechanopilling not only has a superficial effect, but also affects net layer of skinlying at a depth of two millimeters.
The procedure itself takes place in several stages. First, the beautician studies the patient's skin and determines the scope of work. Then, taking into account the problems found, a serum formulation is compiled. After filling the solution with a special grinding nozzle, the device turns on. The beautician, exerting sufficient effort, holds the nozzle over the previously marked areas of the patient's skin. Due to this, high-quality polishing and perfect cleaning of the skin surface is carried out. Simultaneously with grinding and cleaning, therapeutic serum is applied to the skin. The excess liquid, skin particles, grease and impurities are collected in a special accumulator. The effectiveness of cleaning can be judged by the transparency of the contents of the tank.
Do not be afraid of infection through hydromechanopiling apparatus. The system of automatic sterilization is built in it. The procedure does not cause unpleasant sensations in the patient and is completely safe. This allows beauticians to conduct an unlimited number of sessions to achieve their goals.
Indications for hydromechanopiling
List of indications is very broad, so only the most common ones will be reasonable as an example:
- Fighting acne in varying degrees of severity.
- The need to clean the fabric from traces of comedones and blackheads.
- Fight against all types of keratosis.
- Stop the development of age spots.
- Treatment of melasma.
- Minimizing the visibility of scars and scars remaining after surgery or injury.
- Conducting anti-aging procedures.
- The need for deep cleaning of the skin.
Most often to hydromechanopiling resort in the following cases:
- Fight against pigmentation. By removing the upper layer of the epidermis in the body, regenerative processes are triggered. The skin is absorbed by a special serum containing kojic acid with arbutin, which limit the production of pigment. Serum is called lightening. It perfectly moisturizes the skin and makes the collagen frame of the skin more durable. Due to the fight against free radicals, serum increases the immunity of the skin. As a rule, several sessions of hydromechanopiling with lightening serum are sufficient to remove pigmentation.
- Acne treatment. Using abrasive nozzles, the beautician uncovers acne. Healing serum with antibacterial action is pumped into the wound. As a result, inflammation is eliminated at the root. The hyaluronic acid and aloe extracts in the solution heal quickly. Acid additionally moisturizes the skin and eliminates its dryness, which is a clear sign of aging. The extract of aloe in serum not only destroys the bacteria, but also allows you to avoid puffiness with the subsequent clogging of pores, causing the formation of new comedones. Hydromechanopiling allows you to cope with acne at all stages of development without taking into account the age of the patient.
- Rejuvenation. The deep polishing procedure removes all fine and most medium wrinkles. It uses a serum with a high content of pure vitamin C, which is an important component for the production of collagen and elastin in the tissues. This vitamin also slows the aging process in the cells of the epidermis. Another important component of whey is Chinese tea leaf extract. It has a huge amount of antioxidants that prevent premature aging. It is worth noting that with rejuvenation, in order to achieve a given effect, it will be necessary to conduct twice as many sessions.
Benefits of Hydromechanopiling
This hardware procedure in comparison with other types of peeling has A number of positive features:
- It can be used even in the presence of inflammatory processes on the skin.
- The widest range of indications for the procedure.
- Ability to subtly change the rigidity of the abrasive effect, taking into account the type of skin.
- Uniform polishing of the skin, eliminating clogging of wound surfaces.
- The ability to treat any skin areas.
- Short session duration. One procedure lasts no more than twenty minutes.
- Lack of the rehabilitation period.
The price of the hydromechanopiling procedure depends on the treatment zone, the complexity of the problem, the components of the serum used. On average, one session costs three thousand rubles.
Before you take your money to a particular clinic, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the experience of the beautician who conducts hydromechanopiling. The fact is that the procedure is quite new. The effectiveness of the peeling depends on the ability of a specialist to work with an uneasy apparatus and correctly formulate therapeutic serum. Do not save and get the skin of your dreams.