Unlike Western cultures, the Chinese are of the opinion that taste is the main indicator of good food. While the food is delicious, it deserves a place on the dining table. Surprisingly, the calculation of calories consumed, the fat content in foods is not taken into account in the process of preparing the Chinese menu. Why are beautiful Chinese women distinguished by slender figures, and legends about their ability to look younger than their years?
7 secrets of losing weight "in Chinese":
- Smaller cutlery, smaller portions. The small size of the plates helps to regulate the amount of food consumed. A couple of tablespoons of rice, a small portion of meat or vegetable dishes - a great option for losing weight.
- The principle of "common dishes." Traditional rice, noodles - unchanged dishes served individually when ordering in a Chinese restaurant. The remaining portions are covered in the "family style". Trying a variety of delicacies, sharing snacks among themselves, you eat smaller portions. This principle in most diets is called "calorie control."
Chinese culture of cooking and eating differs in many ways from the Western mentality. Steaming, sharing meals in a family setting, using vegetables and fruits as main dishes help to saturate the body with vitamins and microelements that promote weight loss. Due to these factors, Chinese women have slender figures and, preferring delicious food, do not think about its calorie content.
Weight loss rules
Choosing a Chinese diet for weight loss, tune in to strict compliance with the rules. The main task, following all the recommendations, is to rebuild metabolic processes in the body so that the body is accustomed to a new diet and easily manage without high-calorie meals in the future. Depending on the length of weight loss and individual characteristics with the help of the Chinese diet, you can lose from 3 to 11 kilograms. This nutritional program is recommended for reducing the abdomen - anyone who wants to get a slim aspen waist.
The principle of proper nutrition by this method implies the strict observance of the following postulates:
- Refusing salt and sugar. It is advisable not only to exclude these ingredients in their pure form, that is, not to salt and sweeten the food, but also not to use the food in which they are composed: sausages, pickled vegetables, canned food, etc.
- Drink plenty of water. Preferably pure water or green tea. This will help flush the body and get rid of intoxication. Green tea also inhibits hunger and improves digestion.
- You can not break the diet and give up the slack. If you could not resist and allowed yourself an extra piece of bread, spoiled yourself with cakes, you will have to start all over again.
- The basis of the diet should be vegetables and fruits, which normalize digestion and help to cope with problems in the digestive tract. Moreover, vegetables are not a side dish, but an independent dish.
- We'll have to forget about alcohol - most diets do not recommend its use, but in Chinese it is especially strict.
- Under the ban fall pastry, sweets, pasta, etc.
On average, women lose 4–7 kg of weight loss per week. The duration of the Chinese diet is different, but it is better to choose longer options so that the body does not just get rid of unnecessary fat, but also rearranged to a new nutritional format. The main goal is to get used to the low calorie content of food and reduce the size of the stomach. Therefore, it is better to adhere to the new diet for 1-3 months. But such a test is not for everyone. Not recommended Chinese diet for pregnant and lactating women, children and adolescents, people with diseases of the digestive tract.
Before starting to lose weight, it is recommended to clean the digestive tract. To do this, for 5 days before eating in Chinese, on an empty stomach, drink two glasses of warm water. This will trigger metabolic processes in the body and stimulate peristalsis. The Chinese diet involves eating foods with proteins, fats and carbohydrates, but the emphasis is on the predominance of fiber in the diet. The basis of the food is vegetables: tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, zucchini. We'll have to give up potatoes and other starchy foods. Bananas and grapes are banned from fruit. When choosing products, pay attention to their quality. If you can buy farm vegetables and fruits, then do so.
If the menu provides for fish, the preference is marine. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It is also recommended to drink natural ground coffee - it activates the metabolism and accelerates the burning of calories. Acute bouts of hunger between meals will help dull a glass of warm water.
Menu for 7 days
- Day 1: Have a breakfast with a cup of unsweetened organic coffee, have lunch with two eggs, cabbage or carrot salad, for an afternoon snack - a glass of tomato juice, have dinner with a piece of fish and cabbage.
- 2nd: in the morning - coffee with crackers, in the afternoon - fish with salad, in the evening - a piece of beef and a glass of kefir.
- 3rd: for breakfast - coffee, for lunch - an egg and carrot slices with butter, for dinner - an apple.
- 4th: in the morning - coffee with crackers, in the afternoon - zucchini with parsnip root, for afternoon tea you can treat yourself to an apple, have dinner with beef, cabbage salad and two eggs.
- 5th: we have breakfast with grated carrots with lemon juice, and for lunch - fish and tomatoes, in the evening - fish with cabbage.
- 6th: coffee, 200-300 g of chicken with cabbage salad, scrambled eggs from two eggs and grated carrots.
- 7th: green tea, beef with apple or pear, and in the evening - any dinner from the diet of the previous days.
For 13 days
If you like the diet, you are actively and without any problems lose weight, but you want to improve your result, you can repeat the previous diet. Next week you repeat the weekly diet with the exception of the seventh day - it serves as a way out of the diet and implies the beginning of a return to the usual diet. The only allowance is that if you do not like coffee, you can replace it with a cup of high-quality green or herbal tea.
For 14 days
If you need a two-week diet that will allow you to lose up to 11 kg during this time, then choose one of three options. The first is to repeat the week menu twice. The second option - the first week to stick to a seven-day diet, and the next seven days to make a small change in the menu.
- a piece of beef with fruit mix,
- scrambled eggs and grated carrots.
- chicken fillet with carrots,
- omelet with sea kale
- coffee, grated carrots and butter,
- a piece of fish and tomato juice,
- fruit sliced.
- compote, a piece of cheese,
- egg with vegetables
- zucchini, dried toast with apples,
- a glass of kefir and a piece of beef.
- coffee and toast
- stewed cabbage juice
- portion of baked or boiled fish.
- fish and vegetables
- a glass of kefir and beef.
If this menu is not very suitable and you do not want to strictly adhere to the described diet, then you can do it easier: take the same set of products every day and prepare any dishes from it. In this case, the daily ration will consist of:
- 250 grams of fruit
- 400 grams of rice
- 300 grams of vegetables
- 130 g of fish
- ½ cup of milk
- 50 g legumes,
- 1 egg
This list only at first glance seems monotonous. In fact, from this set you can cook a lot of dishes, if you approach this issue with fantasy.
On day 21
Three-week weight loss involves a special menu for every seven days. It is impossible to deviate from the chosen path, otherwise the results will be completely different from what was expected. But if you manage to reach the end, then by the twenty-first day you will see a plumb of 8-12 kg on the scales. Great result for any woman.
Here is the set of products for each of the weeks:
The first - every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner we eat egg and orange. We drink green tea without sugar.
Second - choose any cereal - rice, buckwheat, millet. Devote at least one day to brown rice. Zaparivayet selected cereal at night, and the next day, boil and eat without restrictions. You can not sweeten the porridge or add some salt. It is advisable not to use monodni barley, semolina. The main drink is green tea.
The third is to eat vegetables and fruits in any form - raw, boiled, stewed, baked. You can cook stews, salads, which are seasoned with lemon juice or olive oil, all kinds of mixes and cocktails. As drinks are allowed fruit drinks, juices and tea.
There are many options for the Chinese diet, each of which is different in duration and features of the menu. But one thing unites them - the diet implies a daily consumption of not more than 1000 calories. It is quite dangerous for the body and causes serious stress, so it is not recommended to adhere to such diets for longer than 2-3 weeks.
Chinese rice diet
There are several options for weight loss using rice. The most extreme - there is only rice for three days. It is advisable to buy brown - it has excellent antioxidant properties, perfectly cleanses the digestive tract, stimulates digestion. For 3 days of such weight loss, you can lose up to 5 kg of excess weight. Croup is prepared in a special way - soaked the day before, washed well and boiled for a few minutes.
Another option is more benign. With him to lose weight safely and easily. However, the total caloric content of food also does not exceed 1000-1200 kcal.
Menu by day
The diet is calculated for a week and involves daily consumption of rice. However, this product is by no means the main one. If you wish, you can finish dinner a couple of times a week with a small stack of rice vodka.
- 200 g cabbage, water,
- 50 grams of rice, carrot salad,
- a piece of fish and toast, 2 leaves of lettuce.
- a small portion of carrot salad
- vegetables, a piece of black bread, a glass of juice,
- 120 grams of rice, vegetables, half a grapefruit.
- an apple or other fruit
- 50 grams of rice, 100 grams of carrot salad,
- boiled potatoes with mushrooms.
- fresh cabbage, toast,
- rice with asparagus and greens
- two potatoes, fish with a piece of bread.
- rice porrige,
- 50 grams of rice, a portion of grated carrots, with olive oil,
- portion of fish, bread, greens.
- rice porridge, a glass of juice,
- vegetable sliced with a piece of bread, juice,
- fish, bread, mix of green vegetables.
- cabbage salad with bread,
- portion of fresh vegetables and toast,
- mushrooms with rice and greens.
This is an ideal choice for quick weight loss. Beijing cabbage is well digested in the digestive tract, improves peristalsis and at the same time contains only 14 kcal per 100 g. In addition, it is one of the few products from the negative calorie group - the body spends more energy on its processing than it receives. This means that you can eat Peking cabbage as much as you like without harm to the figure. Not by chance this product has become the basis for a variety of diets.
There are three options for how to lose weight on Chinese cabbage.
It implies a fast, therefore not very useful weight loss. Adhere to this diet should be no more than 3-7 days. The menu for each day is the same - eat boiled chicken and salad from Chinese cabbage. Meat per day eat no more than 0.5 kg. But on the cabbage restrictions do not impose. By sticking to this diet for a week, you lose up to 6 kg of excess weight.
A good solution for those who do not want to limit themselves to something, but they are not averse to losing a few extra pounds. The essence of losing weight is simple - eat as usual for two weeks, only replace dinner with a light salad of Chinese cabbage. You can also add this low-calorie dish to breakfast instead of, for example, a slice of bread. With this approach, you will lose 2-3 kg per week without much effort, and within a month you will lose 5-6 kg.
A more thoughtful and strict diet, the task of which is not just to get rid of fat deposits, but also to change the metabolic processes so that the body no longer puts off ballast on the sides and on the stomach. To do this, for the entire duration of weight loss (2-4 weeks), stick to the same menu:
- For breakfast - two boiled eggs and Peking salad.
- Snack an apple.
- Dine with lettuce and low-fat soup.
- Snack - curd cheese or a portion of unsweetened curd.
- For dinner - Peking cabbage and chicken / beef fillet. At bedtime, if you wish, you can drink a glass of kefir.
Of course, you should not add to this menu various sweets, pastries and bread - these are the main sources of calories and, accordingly, excess weight.
Warm chinese diet
Its peculiarity is that all dishes should be consumed exclusively in the form of heat. This applies to any drinks, salads and even fresh vegetables. If you drink juice, then dilute it 1: 2 with warm boiled water. And vegetables are better to use in the form of warm juices and mashed soups. Naturally, high-calorie flour dishes are excluded from the ration - bread, rolls, pastries, as well as canned food and everything fried. By observing all these conditions, you will improve your digestion and help your digestive tract to work without fail. Excellent incentive for metabolic processes!
Menu by day
- Semolina on milk with raisins.
- Peking cabbage salad with carrots and seeds.
- 150 g chicken, vegetable soup.
- Fish with eggplant.
- A serving of wild rice or lentils.
- Fruit Yogurt.
- Beans with vegetables.
- Tomato salad with cheese (heated), a portion of fish.
- Egg polenta.
- Fruit salad or cocktail.
- Pasta with greens, salad from Peking cabbage.
- Oven baked pepper with cheese.
This menu can be repeated 2-3 times, after which you gradually need to return to normal diet. For a week of such nutrition, you will lose about 2-4 kg. The result depends on your initial performance and physical activity.
Diet in Chinese tea Puer
There are legends about this tea. In some forums, he is celebrated as a miracle cure not only from excess weight, but also from many diseases. And near it is possible to find dozens of denials from women, whom this drink absolutely did not help. The lack of results, most often associated with failure to comply with the conditions of such weight loss. And if you do everything right, then you can really lose a few extra pounds in just one week.
To achieve this, follow simple conditions:
- Buy quality, 100% Puer tea.
- Drink this drink until 6 pm. Later is not worth it, because it contains caffeine, which invigorates and prevents sleep.
- Try different varieties of tea to find the most suitable for you.
- Brew tea properly - in a ceramic dish and water with a temperature not higher than 80 degrees.
- Every day you need to prepare a fresh portion of the drink.
Slimming tea Puer does not cause any particular difficulties - you just need to replace one meal with this drink. At the same time, the calorie content of the rest of the food should remain at the same level, but it is better to achieve it with the help of vegetable and fish dishes. To heighten the effect, give up all kinds of sweets, bread and pastries. Tea has a pronounced antioxidant effect, cleanses the body, removing slags and toxins from it. And, most importantly, it dulls the appetite. So you do not want to eat an extra sandwich. In short, losing weight on Chinese tea Pu-erh is real and effective.
Out of the diet
The Chinese diet belongs to the category of low-calorie, so you need to get out of it in accordance with the peculiarities of such nutrition. To do this, follow the simple recommendations:
- Save small portions of each meal - stretching the stomach is easy, and returning it to normal size is not easy.
- As long as possible, do not add to the diet foods high in fast carbohydrates.
- To increase the caloric content of meals per day by no more than 50 kcal.
- Maintain three meals a day.
- Follow the drinking regime and drink at least 1.5 liters of water and green tea.
- Do not lean on fatty, sweet and other foods that were abandoned during the diet.
- Expand your diet with healthy and low-calorie foods.
- Do not forget about physical activity - it will boost metabolism.
The duration of the release traditionally in time should be twice as long as the diet itself lasted. In fact, this is a continuation of weight loss, allowing you to consolidate and even improve the result. Compliance with the rules when leaving the diet will return to normal diet without much stress for the body.
Reviews and results are thinner
The most difficult thing in this diet for me was the rejection of salt. Eating unsalted meat and fish is still a pleasure. But in this there is a plus - fresh food does not whet your appetite. There is no desire to eat anything else that is allowed. They were saved, of course, by fruits, which on the background of unsalted products seemed to be richly sweet. I lost weight in the Chinese diet for two weeks. And during this time I lost 7 kg. Instead of 86, she began to weigh 79. An excellent result, I think. Now there will be a monthly release period and during this time I plan to lose another kilogram of 4-5. And then I will just stick to the PP and I hope in 4 months I will return my ideal 65 kg.
The 40th anniversary is approaching and I decided to put myself in order. After the 30th anniversary, I managed to gain as much as 17 kg. The goal is to drop all this "wealth" in six months. I started trite, with the transition to proper nutrition. This allowed me to lose 3 kg per month. The pace is too turtle, so I chose the Chinese rice diet. With her I have been losing weight for two weeks and lost 8 kg. Планирую продлить свой марафон еще на недельку и сбросить за это время дополнительно 3-4 кг. Остальной лишний вес (еще где-то 6 кг) я оставлю на два месяца выхода из диеты.
Рисовая методика реально работает. But this is taking into account the fact that I like rice very much and I eat it with pleasure. In addition, she ate fish, various vegetables - all unsalted. Refusing salt is really a test. But I overcame it and already very pleased with the result. But there is a lot of work ahead, so you can not relax.
The diet has taken over the national qualities of Chinese girls, namely, immaculate restraint and stiffness. Therefore, the main feature of the Chinese diet is strict adherence to all rules and recommendations.
The essence of the diet - the restructuring of metabolic processes in the body. It belongs to the category of hard monodiets, throughout the diet the body is forced to adapt to a new way of eating.
Foods that are allowed during the diet help the body to work faster, absorbing beneficial and rejecting harmful substances. This allows you to quickly lose those extra pounds and cleanse the body.
- As well as the diet of ballerinas, this implies a reduction in the size of servings, the food taken. Otherwise, you may be tempted to eat more. Over time, the habit of eating in small portions will remain and there will be no desire to return to larger portions.
- The diet menu includes a large amount of fresh fruits and vegetables. This will not only saturate the body with vitamins, but also teach yourself to eat healthy plant foods.
- Diet allows you to remove excess fluid from the body, so weight loss is faster.
- If you strictly follow the diet and do not "go from the right path", then your efforts will be rewarded with a loss of 3-4 kilograms per week.
Disadvantages and contraindications
Lovers of weight loss in a matter of days must also be aware of the pitfalls that any diet has. Rapid weight loss is detrimental to health, so weight loss must be taken responsibly.
Despite all the recommendations, while losing weight, it is necessary to rely only on your condition and well-being, so if you feel much worse than before, immediately stop exhausting your body and consult a doctor.
As mentioned earlier, the Chinese diet is notable for its rigidity and limited diet. Therefore, before you start losing weight - pass a medical examination and consult with your doctor.
The Chinese diet is prohibited for those who suffer from diseases of the urinary system, heart disease, kidney and liver diseases, various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
The essence of the diet
The Englishwoman Lorraine Clissold, a cook and restaurant critic who has lived in this country for a long time, was able to make known a slimming system from China.
The main advantage is the ability to enjoy food. The Chinese keep their weight in the norm, not overeating, but not starving. Long since an important principle of saturation in Chinese cuisine is the balance of yin and yang energy. The first type includes wet and wet food, as well as food with a high percentage of liquid (chicken protein, pork, fruits, vegetables, dairy products). The category of yang includes: lamb, nuts, offal, spices, egg yolk. To maintain harmony, you need to monitor the balance in the diet, to avoid oversaturation of the body eating one or the other element.
The main principles of its Chinese diet include a significant restructuring of the metabolism, the effective work of which is needed for a slim figure and sustainable health. Take a minimum of salt daily, eat only low-calorie foods.
The rules of nutrition include:
- invariability of the number of products and menus of certain days,
- lack of snacks between meals,
- compliance with the drinking regime,
- exclusion from the diet of sugar and confectionery,
- The last meal should be no later than 18 hours.
The smallest deviations from the menu will lead to a failure of the process of losing weight, which will cause a decrease in the expected result.
Features of the Chinese diet
The Chinese food system has recommendations that must be followed if a person wants to get the expected effect. These include:
- The main thing is to drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day. You can add lemon juice to it.
- The menu is completely absent salt and sugar.
- In salads, apply olive oil, which is preferable to sunflower.
- Meat is replaced by lean fish (hake, pollock, bream, river perch). Eat them baked or steamed. It is allowed to add spices (pepper, ground ginger, dried garlic).
- Drink coffee only natural, without cream, milk or sugar. As a drink, you can use green tea without additives. It will activate the metabolism, eliminate toxins and harmful substances.
- There is more rice (brown or red), combining it with vegetables, thanks to which the vessels will get rid of salt deposits, swelling and fatigue will disappear.
- Vegetables bake or use raw. Along with white cabbage, you can add Beijing salads to salads, which are especially useful for the digestive tract.
- Apples include in the diet in baked form. They contain a lot of pectin, which improves the intestinal microflora.
Important! Only fruits can be raw, other products are subject to short and gentle processing.
Low-calorie diet involves strict adherence to the menu, you can not cancel the recommended number of products.
Vegetables are quickly fried, stewed or braised with aromatic herbs. This method of preparation retains most of the nutrients in them and simplifies the process of digestion. Vegetables and rice are the basis of nutrition in Chinese cuisine, and meat, fish and seafood are necessary supplements.
The power system has limitations. You can not stick to the following categories of people:
- pregnant and lactating women,
- children under the age of 18,
- with exacerbation of diseases of the digestive tract, kidney and liver disease,
- with significant physical or mental stress,
- suffering from diabetes.
To avoid negative consequences, you should get expert advice before losing weight.
Features of the diet and menu for a different number of days
It is not recommended to start such a diet without prior preparation. 7 days before it starts on an empty stomach, you should drink 2 glasses of warm water. This normalizes the digestive system, improves metabolism. During the week you need to limit the consumption of fatty and high-calorie foods.
Strict 7-day diet
The menu includes a list of products containing the necessary amount of vitamins and minerals. It meets the needs of the body for a week. The regime of the Chinese 7-day diet is quite simple.
First meal: slice of stale bread and a hard-boiled egg
Dinner: 50 grams of lean meat, cabbage and fruit salad
Tea time: 100 grams of canned peas and the same low-fat processed cheese
Dinner modest, consists of a glass of warm low-fat milk
On the day you need to drink plenty of fluids: green tea, plain or mineral water.
7-day diet with three meals a day
Diet assumes three meals a day without replacing dishes, products and order of days. Salt, sugar, alcohol and flour products are completely prohibited. Olive oil, steamed or grilled meat is allowed. From drinks: black coffee, mineral water. The basis of nutrition - fresh vegetables, fruits, fish and meat.
If you follow all the necessary rules, the result will be noticeable after a couple of weeks of feeding in this mode. During this time you can lose from 6 to 10 kilograms.
In order to save the result and not gain "extra" for the first week after the end of the diet, you need to know how to get out of it.
Try not to gang up on everything that you see in the refrigerator, but gradually introduce new foods into the diet, while not abusing too harmful dishes.
Rules for weight loss
The main nutrient and saturating substance in the Chinese diet is protein, which enters the body with eggs, beef, fish and dairy products.
Carbohydrates are found in bread croutons, as well as in some vegetables. Fats - in olive oil, which serves as a salad dressing and is used for cooking. Fiber is found in fruits and vegetables, which can be consumed in unlimited quantities on certain days.
Tea and coffee is not only a way to cheer up, they also contain antioxidants necessary for the body, so it’s better to choose from better and more natural ingredients. It is obvious that the Chinese diet contains in its diet all the substances necessary for the body, albeit in small quantities.
This makes the diet unbalanced, so you can get involved in this diet for no more than two weeks. If you continue to adhere to this way of eating and further, then you can harm your health.
It is necessary to observe drinking regime throughout the entire diet. Per day you need to drink at least two liters of fresh water. This will help the stomach to get faster and the body will be able to more easily remove toxins.
Pre-tune for a small number of meals per day, as well as the absence of any snacks. Start your day with a glass of clean water on an empty stomach, and your last daily meal should be no later than two hours before bedtime.
The Chinese diet is designed for 14 days. Daily diet necessarily consists of three meals. At the time of the diet, forget about snacks, afternoon snacks and lunches.
Water will be your only snack for these two weeks. Drink water to the best of need, however, do not exceed the daily rate of two liters.
Breakfast throughout the diet will always consist of coffee. On the second day of the diet it is allowed to supplement your coffee with toast or bread, it is best to choose cereal products.
The fifth day of the diet allows you to become generous and eat carrot salad with lemon juice dressing or a teaspoon of honey.
Below is a detailed menu for the first half of the diet, which is repeated for the remaining 7 days:
Based on reviews of the Chinese diet, not many will be able to move two weeks of practical fasting. Therefore, for untrained people it will be very difficult to sustain at least half of the diet.
Prepare for weight loss in advance - start drinking at least 1.5 liters of liquid per day, reduce the consumption of sweet, fatty, salty, smoked and flour.
Any mono-diet is tough and brings the body a lot of stress. In order not to harm yourself and your health - get out of the diet correctly.
After completing the diet, continue to eat right, eat more vegetables and fruits, while not forgetting to lead an active lifestyle. Then you can put in order not only the body, but also the state of the body.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the following material:
Minimum calories - maximum results
Dietary methods based on the nutrition of Asians, based on the use of a minimum amount of salt, as well as products that contain as few calories as possible. Products of animal origin will have to be completely abandoned. It is these rules that explain the effectiveness of such a diet to combat extra centimeters. The total number of calories consumed per day should be no more than 1000.
Before you start a new food system, you need to prepare your body. It will take 5-6 days, during which it is necessary to drink 2 glasses of pure water every morning after sleeping and before eating. Thus, you will help cleanse the intestines, resulting in beneficial substances will be better and faster to digest.
The duration of this type of diet, as a rule, is 2-3 weeks. For the first 14 days you will be able to quickly get rid of extra pounds, and another 7 days will be needed to consolidate the results, as well as a gradual transition to a conventional power system.
Basic postulates - the key to a beautiful body and a healthy body
For all the time of the Asian diet, you can quickly get rid of 13-15 kg. All this is possible thanks to a balanced and well-thought-out product combination system:
- Refusing to salt, sugar, and flour and smoked, you can significantly reduce blood sugar levels, thereby protecting themselves from disease and significantly increasing the body's resistance to various viruses and bacteria.
- The main set of products - vegetables, fruits and cereals, which contain fiber, will be the main assistants for losing weight in the shortest possible time, as well as normalize the work of the digestive system.
- A sufficiently large amount of water and green tea makes it possible to wash the body, thereby freeing it from accumulated toxins and slags.
What and how to eat?
In order for all the advantages of this dietary technique to work, it is necessary to clearly distribute the time of eating and to refuse snacking. It is also forbidden to change the composition of dishes. If you cannot refuse salt, try replacing it with lemon juice.
The basis of the Chinese diet is low-fat meat - beef and chicken, lean fish, vegetables - carrots, cabbage and tomatoes. In the morning, you can afford a cup of tea or a weak coffee, but without sugar.
The weekly menu is fairly simple and affordable:
Breakfast. Black coffee.
Dinner. Cabbage with olive oil, fresh tomato and two boiled eggs. Instead of a tomato, you can drink 1 tbsp. freshly made tomato juice.
Dinner. A serving of steamed fish and salad with cabbage.
Breakfast. 200 ml of freshly brewed coffee and a small piece of dried bread.
Dinner. Salad with cabbage and a portion of fish.
Dinner. A small amount of lean beef (up to 250 gr.) And 1 tbsp. skimmed yogurt.
Breakfast. A cup of coffee.
Dinner. Up to 500 grams. fresh carrots, seasoned with olive oil, raw egg.
Dinner. Some apples.
Breakfast. 200 ml of coffee.
Dinner. Root of parsnip or parsley, fried in olive oil or ground in mashed potatoes, a couple of apples.
Dinner. Boiled beef, 2 boiled eggs, salad with cabbage.
Breakfast. 1 fresh carrot seasoned with lemon juice.
Dinner. Portion of fish (up to 0.5 kg.) Steamed, freshly squeezed tomato juice.
Dinner. Cabbage with olive oil, a small piece of fish.
Breakfast. The usual cup of custard coffee.
Dinner. A portion of boiled chicken, salad with cabbage and carrots.
Dinner. 2 boiled eggs and salad with cabbage.
Breakfast. A cup of green tea.
Dinner. Low-fat beef and fruits in unlimited quantities (except bananas).
Dinner. Dish to choose from the menu 2.4 or 6 days.
If it is difficult for you to keep to a clear schedule, then you can use another two-week program, during which the diet should include a specific list of products from which you can prepare dishes that suit you. Required for consumption are:
- fruit (no more than 250 gr.),
- rice (about 400 gr.),
- fresh vegetables (500 gr.),
- lean fish (150 gr.),
- bean (50 gr.),
- liquid porridge on the water.
During the diet, the body gets used to receive food rarely and in small quantities, because in the third week you will need to gradually return to your normal diet, consuming large amounts of green tea and water.
Adhering to the basic principles of the Asian diet, you can improve overall health and significantly reduce the number of centimeters in different areas of the body.
It is worth remembering that if for some reason you can not comply with all regulations, you should not do it by force. Such a power system is contraindicated:
- children under 16 years old
- during pregnancy and lactation,
- those who suffer from diseases of the digestive system.
The Chinese diet is a very strict method of nutrition, its positive result is possible only if all recommendations and prescribed portions are strictly followed. Be patient and patient and go on to your beautiful body!
Chinese slimming - the basics
Features of the Chinese diet
So, firstly, Chinese cuisine consists mainly of herbal products in combination with fish and seafood. These all products are not just easily digestible, but compatible. It should also be noted that all this food is also low calorie. Secondly, a Chinese seldom ignores the morning set of exercises from his martial arts, most often it is wushu. Such activities include stretching, proper breathing, which is very conducive to raising the tone and full normalization of the whole organism. From this we can make quite a logical conclusion that Chinese weight loss is an integrated approach to the problem. That is, at least nutrition + exercise. At most. components of a healthy lifestyle can be enumerated almost infinitely.
Chinese Weight Loss Tips
The Chinese view on solving the problem of overweight is quite different from the traditional one for our mentality. But about the reasons for the appearance of excess weight in China, in principle, the same as in the whole world. This is an unhealthy diet, which negatively affects the body's metabolism, passive lifestyle (hypodynamia), alcohol, smoking and many other harmful habits.
From the point of view of Chinese medicine, all of this has a negative effect on the smooth functioning of the spleen. Thus, the control over fluid in the body is impaired, and, according to experts, this, in the first place, contributes to obesity. Поэтому китайское похудение, главным образом, направлено на лечение селезёнки, конечно же, в комплексе с другими действиями. Например, иглоукалывание, физические упражнения и рисовая диета.It is for the Chinese that these techniques are the best option, since in this case it is not necessary to change the style and lifestyle itself, but all that is required is to correct the gaps that have appeared. For Russians, Chinese weight loss is, of course, a lot of changes in the usual course of life, but if you are fascinated by Eastern culture, then such weight loss can be an interesting and useful period for you.
Acupuncture for Chinese Weight Loss System
Traditional Chinese medicine considers acupuncture the basis of therapeutic treatment for many diseases, and excess weight is no exception. By acting on the acupuncture of the body, it is possible to stimulate the proper functioning of all processes in the gastrointestinal tract, which is very important for improving metabolism. Some points are responsible for the mental and emotional state of a person. Influencing them, you can strengthen the protection against stress and improve mood, which is so necessary in a difficult period of losing weight. Judging by the opinions of people who used the acupuncture method during the period of weight loss, the results are more than positive. Most of those who have experienced this technique on themselves are simply delighted and note that due to acupuncture even strict diets are much easier to tolerate.
Chinese rice-based weight loss diet
The Chinese are the most active consumers of rice, and we remember that they do not change their habits during weight loss, so it is only natural that rice will be the basis of the diet menu. An important criterion for this diet is that it is necessary to drink at least one and a half liters of water every day, starting with two glasses in the morning.
The diet can last up to three months, but at the same time only 3 days a week with this menu:
The first day of the Chinese diet
- Morning: water 1-2 cups, cabbage salad - 150 gr.
- Lunch: 4-5 tablespoons of rice, as much salad as in the morning, only from carrots, water 20 g.
- Evening: steamed or boiled fish - 150 gr. bread -1 cous. leaf lettuce.
The second day of the Chinese diet
- Morning: water, toast, carrot salad. (the quantity is always the same as on the first day).
- Lunch: water, vegetable salad, bread.
- Evening: rice, water, lettuce.
The third day of the Chinese diet for weight loss
- Morning: Grated apple, water.
- Lunch: boiled asparagus 250 gr. cabbage, bread, water.
- Evening: water, potatoes - 1 tuber, mushrooms - 250 gr.
Chinese diet for weight loss: general information
In many countries, Chinese food has a reputation for not very healthy food. In most cases, we have an idea only about takeaway food, which is most often meat with vegetables, which lies on fat noodles or viscous white rice.
But people in China don't even recognize this food. Chinese “fast food” breaks all the concepts of traditional Chinese diet food, which, by the way, is considered one of the healthiest in the world and is often used by dietitians with recommendations for losing weight. The Chinese diet has a long and complex history based on millennia of use of Chinese medicine.
Chinese culture is based on the philosophy of "yin-yang", as well as on the philosophy of the "five elements". This culture is based on the search for balance, harmony, contrast and adaptation to change. And of course, part of this balance lies in food. Each organ is tied to one element and one taste. For example, the bitter taste refers to the element of fire and is tied to the heart, sweet is spleen and earth, sour is liver and wood, spicy is light and metal, salty is kidney and water. When building a menu of proper nutrition, all five components must be in harmony. Then the body will find the right balance, which means it will be protected from diseases.
Chinese diet for 14 days
The basis of the Chinese diet are sparing and low-calorie dishes. The result of the transition to this diet is seen fairly quickly, it helps to remove extra pounds, but it is quite difficult to get used to it.
Youshould change attitudes towardsfood inCoel and understand that:
- the Chinese do not believe in calories, do not take food for the cause of overweight,
- vegetables for the Chinese are not just an addition to the side dish, but a separate full meal,
- Asians believe that it is impossible to live without rice, it contains little fat and a lot of fiber and nutrients and minerals,
- Asian menu always includes porridge on the water, soups and other liquid dishes, they help control the appetite,
- Green tea neutralizes toxins, helps digestion, and suppresses hunger.
Losing weight in Chinese means using certain foods, but a salt-free diet is a new trend. The menu should be without sugar, alcohol and potatoes. We'll have to limit the consumption of dairy products, fat and flour. There are various types of Chinese diets: salt-free diet, strict diet for 60-90 days, five-day diet, 14-day diet, 21-day diet. In some sources, these diets are called Chinese, in others - Japanese, for two weeks or a week.
So, consider the Chinese diet for 14 days.
A two-week diet will allow you to get rid of at least 4 extra pounds a week. At this time, the body is rebuilt and gets used to another rhythm of metabolism, and the result does not take long to wait.
To follow the diet you need to do the following:
The first day. For breakfast - a cup of black natural coffee. For lunch - two boiled eggs, a salad of fresh cabbage, seasoned with olive oil, and a glass of freshly squeezed tomato juice. For dinner - fish boiled or steamed, and another portion of cabbage salad.
Second day. In the morning - coffee and toast. Dine with boiled fish and cabbage salad again. At dinner, boil 200 grams of pork, drink a glass of kefir or yogurt.
Third day. Breakfast - black coffee. Dinner - one egg, three boiled carrots, seasoned with vegetable oil. Dinner - fresh apples.
Day four. Coffee again for breakfast. Lunch this time will be unusual: a large root of parsnip or radish, fried in butter, and fresh apples. But dinner will delight: 2 boiled hard-boiled eggs, 100 grams of boiled pork and cabbage salad.
Fifth day. Diversify breakfast, and rub on a large grater fresh carrots, season it with lemon juice. For lunch, take a pound of boiled fish and tomato juice. For dinner, fish and cabbage salad again.
The sixth day. Black coffee is suitable for breakfast. For lunch - half boiled chicken, carrot or cabbage salad. For dinner, two boiled eggs and carrot salad.
Seventh day. In the morning, drink green tea. For lunch, eat 200 grams of boiled pork and any fruit. Dinner can be repeated from any day except the third.
In the second week the menu is similar to the first.
Chinese salt-free diet
From the point of view of nutrition, a salt-free diet does not have a very good effect on the body, although it contributes to fast weight loss. A sharp decrease in the amount of salt in the human body can lead to organ malfunctions, therefore this diet is recommended to be used for no longer than 10 days. Basically, this diet is used as a week. For a week with such a diet, you can lose 6-7 kilograms. You also need to remember that in addition to salt, you will have to give up sweets, otherwise the lost kilograms will quickly return.
So, the weekly menu:
The first day. Breakfast - black coffee without sugar and milk. Lunch - two hard-boiled eggs, carrot or cabbage salad, seasoned with butter, and a glass of freshly squeezed tomato juice or a large fresh tomato. Dine with fish and a small portion of cabbage salad.
Second day. For breakfast you need coffee and one unsweetened cookie. For lunch - fish and cabbage salad. For dinner - boiled pork, not more than 200 grams, and low-calorie yogurt, can be replaced with low-fat kefir.
Third day. Morning coffee, lunch - egg salad with carrots and butter, dinner with apples.
Day four. For breakfast, take coffee and toast. For lunch - grilled zucchini or parsnip and an apple. For dinner - 200 grams of boiled pork, 2 boiled eggs and cabbage salad.
Fifth day. Have breakfast grated on a large grater carrots, seasoned with lemon juice. Dine with fish and a glass of tomato juice or fresh tomato. Dine on fish and cabbage salad again.
The sixth day. Coffee for breakfast, for lunch - half boiled chicken and carrot or cabbage salad, for dinner - two boiled eggs and shredded carrots.
Seventh day. In the morning green tea, for lunch - boiled pork and fruit, for dinner - egg salad with carrots and butter.
It is worth noting that this diet is quite strict, and any deviation should be gradual. That is, if you decide to finish the diet, you should not eat a kilogram of sweets the next day. It has a bad effect on your stomach.
Chinese diet for 21 days
Here is an example of a nutrition menu with this kind of diet. The diet is very strict, so any deviation will lead to negative consequences. You should immediately decide whether you are ready to stick to this diet for 21 days, or your will power will not withstand such an ordeal. However, this diet is justified, and in less than a month you will leave behind excess weight, dropping up to 10-12 kg during this time.
So, here's the menu onevery week:
- week one. Breakfast, lunch and dinner consists of one egg and one orange. During the day, drink a lot of green tea, of course, without sugar,
- week two. You can eat cereals, except for semolina and barley. The croup is soaked overnight and in the morning it is boiled in water without salt and spices. Only green tea is allowed to drink,
- Week three. Allowed any fruits and vegetables, fresh or boiled. Vegetable stew, boiled in vegetable oil without salt. You can drink green tea, juices, fruit drinks.
Chinese diet: simple tips
The Chinese diet is quite strict and not everyone will be able to stick to it in order to achieve a real result.
If you think that such a strict diet younotmaster as wellstill want to try, thenFollow these tips:
- Drink green tea. It cleanses the body of toxins and replenishes the amount of water in the body.
- Do not eat dairy products. They contain a lot of fat.
- Choose white rice, not brown. Brown rice is worse digested.
- Do not count calories. With this diet you will have a minimum amount of them.
- Eat less red meat.
- Meals should be balanced.
- Eat slowly so as not to miss the feeling of satiety and not to overeat.
- Eat soup at every meal.
- Use vegetables as a complete dish.
- Eat more raw vegetables and fruits.
- Do not snack during the day, divide the meal into three times.
- Use smaller portions.
Follow these simple guidelines, and you yourself will feel that it has become easier to move and even breathe. Take care of your body, and even the Chinese will envy your longevity and health.