In modern cosmetology, natural, "natural" means to care for their appearance are becoming more common. The use of vegetable oils for beauty, maintaining health and preserving youth is incredibly effective and beneficial, which is proved by the enormous amount of approving comments from girls and women who regularly apply facial wheat germ oil.
What is wheat germ oil
Wheat is a useful, indispensable crop, widely used in the food industry for the manufacture of wheat flour. But this is not the only benefit that we get from it. Wheat grain contains a substance that has been mined for a long time and used for various purposes - wheat germ oil, which is squeezed out of the culture cereals by cold pressing.
Use of wheat germ oil for face
Wheat germ oil is a very valuable product in cosmetology. This tool has a beneficial effect on the state of the epidermis of the face and neck, which is confirmed by the enthusiastic reviews of women who regularly use this tool. This vitamin-rich product is very versatile, so it is used in the form of base oils, mixed with other means, or applied undiluted, different masks, creams, applications are prepared, even used to remove makeup.
The composition of the wheat liquid includes substances that are not produced by the human body. These are amino acids, fatty acids (in a large abundance of linoleic and oleic). Wheat germ oil for the face contains useful components and vitamins A, E, D, B. Among all the vegetable oils in wheat, the greatest abundance of tocopherol or vitamin E, which is called "vitamin of youth." And it also contains selenium, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, iodine, calcium, iron, manganese and many other trace elements.
Why is wheat germ oil useful?
Wheat germ oil in cosmetology has a lot of advantages. It has cosmetic, healing, health-improving, regenerating properties:
- It affects the water-lipid balance of the epidermis, contributes to its normalization, prevents dryness, peeling, treats inflammation, dries acne.
- Tightens the shape of the face, helps to maintain its tone.
- Well enriches the skin, nourishes it, making it silky and soft.
- Due to the presence of vitamin E reduces the process of photo-aging of cells, with constant use smoothes age-related wrinkles.
- It has a light whitening property. It affects age pigment spots, freckles, making them invisible.
- Improves complexion, toning and refreshing the skin.
- Increases skin elasticity. Improves its relief and structure.
- Helps to eliminate striae (stretch marks).
- Helps to eliminate cellulite deposits, as it increases blood microcirculation.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes sensitive and irritated skin. Gently acts on it to cleanse the skin, prevents the appearance of acne on the face.
- Contributes to the normalization of sebaceous glands, narrows enlarged pores and prevents the appearance of acne.
- Exfoliates the cornified layer of the epidermis, promotes rapid cell renewal.
For face wrinkles
With age, the person is paid more attention, because collagen fibers are weakened, the skin needs constant nutrition and hydration. Prevent the appearance of wrinkles or make them invisible only with regular care. Daily application of seedling extract will help reduce even deep age or facial wrinkles. Due to the presence of anti-aging anti-oxidants and vitamins, it smoothes age-related wrinkles and protects the face from early aging.
The use of wheat germ oil in cosmetology.
Wheat germ oil for the face, recipes for use.
To eliminate cosmetic problems and rejuvenation, it is better to apply clean oil to a previously cleansed face. Due to the heavy consistency, wheat germ oil in skin care is best combined with other vegetable, cosmetic and essential oils, used as a night remedy and in the form of masks.
Mask for fading and aging skin.
In a tablespoon of wheat germ oil to enter the essential oil of mint, sandalwood and orange, taken one drop. Take a cosmetic napkin or a regular piece of gauze, soak the mixture and apply on cleansed face. After twenty minutes, the excess oil (they will be a bit) to drive with your fingertips. Such a mask should be made in the evening two or three times a week, for therapeutic purposes - every day until the problems are corrected, before bedtime, blot the skin with a paper napkin.
Mask for problem skin prone to irritation, acne and acne.
Wheat germ oil in the amount of one tablespoon combined with essential oils of cloves, cedar and lavender, taken in one drop. Apply the mask as described above.
Mask against freckles and pigment spots.
Mix a tablespoon of base oil with essential bergamot, lemon and juniper, just take one drop. The method of application is the same, you can do it twice a day.
Mask against wrinkles and swelling under the eyes.
For a tablespoon of wheat germ oil, you will need one drop of sandalwood and neroli, or simply add two drops of rose oil. Using the composition, make a self-massage all areas of the face, including the skin of the lips, (in the direction of the massage lines, gently, without stretching the skin). After the massage, leave the oil on the face for half an hour, then soak the excess with a paper napkin.
In case of excessive dry skin, it is recommended to lubricate dry areas with pure wheatgrass oil, or to combine it with drop and rose lemon oil.
From crow's feet.
In 5 ml of wheat germ oil, add 15 ml of grape seed, four drops of vitamin E, add three drops of grapefruit and rosemary. All connect and pour into a clean bubble with a lid. The composition removes makeup residues well (drop two drops of the finished product onto a wet cotton pad). For the prevention and elimination of wrinkles around the eyes, apply a couple of droplets to the problem area and beat them with fingertips until completely absorbed.
Or a recipe: add half a teaspoon of rosehip oil to half a teaspoon of wheat germ oil.
Mask for dry and fading skin.
Wheat germ oil (half teaspoon) mixed with the addition of any vegetable oil in the amount of two teaspoons (olive, peach, linseed, apricot, almond). Apply on a clean face, combining with a massage. After half an hour, remove excess oil with a napkin.
Mask for oily and problem skin.
Wheat germ oil (half a teaspoon) combined with grape oil (one and a half teaspoons). Use in the form of a night care product. You can also make a mask.
Mask for any skin type.
A tablespoon of crushed oat flakes add warm milk until a mass is formed, resembling non-liquid sour cream, in which to enter a teaspoonful of wheat germ oil. Withstand the composition for twenty minutes, rinse with warm water.
Mask for combination skin.
It is good to combine wheat germ oil with peach in equal proportions. Apply for twenty minutes, the remnants can be massaged into the skin, and can be removed with a napkin.
Wheat germ oil can be used undiluted, can be combined with peach and almond oils. Dampen a cotton pad in hot water, and apply the mixture of oils with a moto and wipe the skin.
On the basis of this unique herbal product, it is good to make homemade creams and inject into ready-made cosmetics (a couple of drops for a single use).
Wheat germ oil is great for caring for a tender neckline and bust. The skin in this zone returns smoothness, youth and elasticity.
Wheat germ oil for hair recipes application.
Wheat germ oil helps restore damaged, overly dry and brittle hair. To do this, undiluted form it should be applied to the roots, rubbing into the scalp and tips. It is recommended to do this forty minutes before washing your hair. Wash your hair with shampoo. Such a mask for a visible result to do every other day for three weeks. This recipe can be slightly improved by adding to the wheat germ oil (1 tablespoon) two drops of ginger and pine, or cedar and eucalyptus, or thyme and orange.
For the rapid growth and elimination of hair breakage, it is effective to add wheat germ oil to the finished care products (conditioners, balms, masks) (1: 1). Apply the product forty minutes before washing the head, on top of the film and a towel. Wash off the mask in the usual way. As a preventive measure, you can do it once a week. In the recipe, you can also enter a drop of rosemary oil to enhance the effect.
Or a recipe: mix a tablespoon of wheat germ oil and almond oil, add a teaspoon of peach oil. Formulate the composition, rub into the roots and scalp, then apply evenly over the entire length, paying attention to the tips. Top wrap with plastic and a towel. After an hour, rinse with shampoo.
To feed the tips of the hair, clean oil can be applied at night and in the morning wash your hair. After a week of daily use, you will notice a noticeable change. Regular use of this oil serves as a means of protecting the hair structure from damage due to regular use of hair styling products and devices.
Wheat germ oil for hands and nails.
Do hand and nail massage every evening with warm oil. Oil can be enriched with essential oils (bergamot, lavender), three or four drops per tablespoon.
Wheat germ oil for stretch marks and cellulite.
Massage of problem areas of the body with wheat germ oil, both in pure form and in combination with essential oils will help prevent the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, smooth the skin surface and give elasticity and firmness. Mix a tablespoon of the base with the same amount of jojoba oil, or with three drops of essential (rosemary or orange), or add three other essential oils (grapefruit, juniper, lemon) drop by drop.
Contraindications to the use of wheat germ oil.
Individual intolerance, which occurs very rarely, is practically the only ban on the use of this amazing herbal remedy. Patients with urolithiasis and gallstone disease before its use should consult with your doctor.
You can store oil in a cool dark place, tightly closed, no more than a year. When opened, store only in the refrigerator.
Useful properties of wheat germ oil
Using this tool you can prepare masks and creams to restore skin and hair. Regularly including oil in your diet, you can lose weight and get rid of the ailments that tormented you for many years.
The benefits of wheat germ oil are as follows:
- Stimulates metabolism. The product contains components that accelerate metabolic processes at the cellular level. It helps to regularly get rid of harmful substances that accumulate in the body.
Improves skin condition. Using masks with this tool, you can get rid of wrinkles, improve skin tone, and also reduce the appearance of dryness and acne. Dermatologists recommend using oil for dry and oily seborrhea, as well as for the treatment of post-acne.
Indispensable for skin care around the eyes.. It makes thin epidermis less susceptible to irritation and aging. Regular use of products will help reduce crow's feet, bags and bruises under the eyes.
Lowers cholesterol. Regular consumption of oil helps to get rid of cholesterol plaques, which reduces the risk of atherosclerosis.
Prevents the formation of stretch marks. That is why oil is recommended to use from the first months of pregnancy to prevent stretch marks on the abdomen, thighs and chest.
Heals wounds. It is recommended to treat with burns, scratches and abrasions. They can lubricate sunburned skin.
It has anti-cellulite effect. The oil, in combination with massage and scrubs, stimulates blood circulation in the tissues and nourishes the skin. It does not dry, and fat granules split.
Strengthens hair. The substance is often included in the composition of healing masks for hair. It helps to improve their growth, and also prevents stratification. Can be used to make paint washes from hair.
Contraindications to the use of wheat oil
Despite the miraculous properties of the tool, its use is not always justified. There are categories of people who should not apply oil inside and in the preparation of masks for hair and skin.
Contraindications to the use of wheat germ oil:
- Vascular mesh. In case of rosacea, pronounced spider veins and mesh, oil should not be applied to the skin. It stimulates blood circulation and metabolic processes, which will lead to the aggravation of the disease.
Extensive wounds. If you have long-healing wounds, do not rush to apply oil. It forms on the surface of the wound film, which prevents the penetration of air. Inside bacteria can multiply, and the healing process will be delayed.
Plastic surgery. To restore the skin after the plastic should not use the tool. It can lead to infection and impairment of the healing process.
Stitches after surgery. This can be considered an open wound, respectively, any oil should be put off until later.
The chemical composition of wheat germ oil
This tool has a lot of useful components that help make the body and face beautiful. The oil has a high biological and nutritional value, be sure to include it in your menu.
Let us consider in more detail the composition of wheat germ oil:
- Squalene. This is a wound-healing component, scientists refer to the group of unsaturated hydrocarbons. It is characterized by healing properties. With it, you can enhance immunity. It was first harvested from shark liver, but squalene from wheat germ oil is healthier because of its plant origin.
Allantoin. It is a product of uric acid oxidation with potassium permanganate. Wheat germ of this substance contains a lot. It has a bactericidal effect and is a natural antibiotic. That is why wheat germ oil is effective in treating acne and acne.
Octacosanol. This is an active substance that increases the oxygen consumption of the skin during intense physical exertion, respectively, it becomes more elastic, and muscles are formed faster. This substance belongs to antioxidants, because of its high activity it is quickly associated with free radicals.
Zinc. This microcell participates in blood formation. With it, you can get rid of inflammation of the epidermis, which is necessary in the treatment of acne.
Fat soluble vitamins. This is a fairly large group that includes vitamin A, D, E, F, K. All these substances improve blood circulation, are strong antioxidants. They improve the elasticity of the skin and muscle fibers, which favorably affects the state of the muscular internal organs (heart, uterus). These vitamins are indispensable for the normal absorption of vitamins C, B and trace elements.
Vitamin B. This substance is involved in cellular metabolism. Vitamin is a water-soluble, without it, the normal functioning of the body is impossible.
Wheat Germ Oil for Acne Face
Due to its zinc content, oil helps to remove acne and acne. In addition, masks with this substance contribute to the resorption of scars after healing of deep acne.
Recipes masks with wheat germ oil for acne:
- With yeast. Pour 20 g of fresh pressed yeast with 50 ml of warm water. Leave until lush foam appears. Enter 25 ml of low-fat yogurt or yogurt. Add a spoonful of baking soda and 20 ml of wheat oil. Leave the mixture, let it infuse for 20 minutes. Apply to problem areas to affect for a third of an hour. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
With orange. Grind a half of citrus in a meat grinder with skin. Add a spoonful of starch and 10 drops of wheat oil to the puree. Stir and transfer to face. Application time - 30 minutes. После смывания протрите кожу лосьоном с лекарственными травами.
С желтком. Отварите яйцо вкрутую. Очистите его и извлеките желток. Раздавите его при помощи вилки и добавьте 10 мл масла пшеницы. Полученную жирную кашу равномерно распределите на очищенном эпидермисе. Держать состав рекомендуется 20-25 минут.The mask helps to remove the scars and effects of acne and acne.
Wheat Germ Oil For Wrinkle Skin
As a part of wheat oil, there are a lot of antioxidants that can fight old age. In addition, vitamin E reduces dryness and peeling of the skin, it promotes the production of collagen and elastin. That is why wheat oil is added to wrinkle masks.
Recipes masks with wheat oil for wrinkles:
- With honey. Peel the banana and mash it using a fork. Enter a spoonful of liquid honey and yolk. Stir the mush and add 20 ml of wheat oil. Apply a thick layer on the skin. Application time is 30-40 minutes. After washing, apply a moisturizing cream.
With cottage cheese. Take 50 grams of fat cottage cheese. It is best to use a homemade product with a high percentage of fat. Add 20 ml of fat sour cream or cream to the curd and add 5 g of salt. Take "Extra" fine grinding. Pour in 15 ml of wheat oil. Average the mixture properly and transfer to the face with a spatula or spatula. It is necessary to leave the white mass for 15 minutes.
With kefir. Take 100 ml of fermented milk product and mix it with banana puree. You just need to crush half a banana with a fork. Enter a whole egg and 15 ml of wheat oil. Beat until fluffy foam. Transfer the product to the skin and leave for 25 minutes.
With potatoes. Raw shredded potatoes are mixed with a spoon of sour cream and 15 ml of wheat oil. This mixture should be applied with a thick layer on the face. Application time - 17-25 minutes. Rinse with warm and rinse with cold water.
Wheat germ oil inside for conception
A lot of couples face the problem of infertility, and, when examined by a specialist, no pathologies were found for both partners. In this case, doctors recommend a diet with the exception of the menu of fatty meats, sausages and fried foods. Wheat germ oil has a positive effect on conception.
The substance contains a lot of vitamin E, which strengthens the walls of the uterus, smoothes the endometrium and makes it suitable for conception. In addition, the oil lowers cholesterol.
It is recommended to drink oil not only for a woman who wants to get pregnant, but also for her man. The substance contains selenium, which increases the number of motile spermatozoa in the seminal fluid. This is useful for oligospermia and low sperm motility.
Instructions for receiving wheat germ oil for conception:
- Early in the morning on an empty stomach, you must take 30 ml of oil.
After that, for an hour nothing can be eaten and drunk.
An hour later, you can have breakfast with cereals or cottage cheese.
Wheat germ oil from stretch marks
Wheat oil contains a large amount of tocopherol and retinol, which improve skin elasticity and prevent the appearance of stretch marks. Wheat oil is often combined with other ingredients, which increases the effectiveness of the tool.
Recipes for stretch marks with wheat germ oil:
- With algae. It is necessary to pour 50 g of dry powder of kelp with very hot water and leave for swelling. After that, add 20 ml of wheat oil to the porridge. Coat thighs, buttocks and abdomen with the mixture and leave for 20 minutes. If you are in position, then you do not need to insulate the appliqué. If you are not pregnant, then wrap the body with cellophane and a towel. Rest for 30-40 minutes. Rinse and massage.
With herbal extracts. Mix 50 ml of wheat oil with 3 drops of lavender oil and 4 drops of almond oil. Rub the fat mixture into problem areas in the morning and evening. In pregnancy, treatment should begin with 3-4 months.
Wheat oil to enhance immunity
Due to the huge amount of vitamins and minerals, the tool can be used to enhance immunity in adults and children. The oil is recommended for pregnant women and during lactation, when most drugs are banned.
Recipes with wheat oil to enhance immunity:
- With dried apricots and nuts. Wheat germ oil is not very palatable. To improve immunity, it is necessary to prepare a therapeutic mixture. To do this, grind in a meat grinder 10 pcs. walnuts and a handful of dried apricots. Pour the porridge with 50 ml of wheat oil and mix. If desired, you can enter honey. Take a tablespoon of the mixture in the morning and before bedtime.
With lemon and ginger. Grind grated ginger root and mix it with 3 ground lemons. Citrus peeling is not necessary. Pour 50 ml of germ oil and 50 ml of liquid honey into the mixture. Stir the mass and store in the refrigerator. Take 20 g three times a day before meals.
How to use wheat oil in skin care - see the video:
For the skin around the eyes
The skin in the area of the eyelids is sensitive, delicate, does not contain fat, therefore it is distinguished by some dryness and a predisposition to the appearance of wrinkles or so-called. crow's feet. Cosmetics for skin care should be chosen carefully so as not to harm the thin layer of the epithelium. A special care for the skin in the eyelid area is its constant nutrition and enrichment with vitamins and beneficial elements. Wheat germ oil for the face has the property of rejuvenating the skin epithelium and moisturizes dry skin.
Oil use efficiency
External application of the product gives the following results:
- accelerated hair growth
- getting rid of acne, eczema, dermatitis,
- cure wounds, cuts, sunburns and households.
Wheat germ oil is abundant in vitamin E. This natural antioxidant restores health to the body. It purifies the blood of toxic substances, stimulates the regeneration process. Valuable oil strengthens the capillaries and blood vessels, fighting with rosacea.
With the help of a wheat product, people have long removed swelling of the skin, got rid of peeling, itching and other irritations. Wheatgrass contains allantoin, which evens skin tone and microrelief. It softens, refreshes and soothes the dermal cover.
Even the inhabitants of ancient China used wheat germ oil for the face. The use of a valuable product prolonged youth and gave the skin an incredible smoothness. Natural oil is used to preserve health. With it, the Chinese treated inflammations in intimate places, got rid of hemorrhoids.
Pregnant women use sprouted wheat grains to increase skin elasticity. Oil perfectly protects against stretch marks, relieves flabbiness. Means with massage movements applied to the skin of the chest, thighs and abdomen.
Recipes applications and face masks, reviews
Every woman wants to look great at any age. For the sake of achieving this goal, the fair sex are ready for a wide variety of tricks. One of the most affordable and popular methods of rejuvenation are anti-aging masks from natural ingredients. Since the wheat germ oil in its pure form is heavy and very thick, it is used most often diluted.
Oil mask rejuvenating at home
1. Wheat germ oil should be mixed with sour cream in a 1: 1 ratio. The resulting nutrient mixture is applied to the skin. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water. The skin will become so nourished that after washing you will not even need a moisturizer. Vitamin supersonic application will make the face rested and refreshed. According to reviews of this mixture, its regular use allows you to get rid of wrinkles, even out the complexion. An anti-aging mask at home is an affordable and effective remedy for returning skin to youth.
2. The following recipe is recommended for the skin around the eyes. Mimic wrinkles, sagging skin, dark circles under the eyes often indicate the age of a woman. Gentle skin needs special care: regular hydration and nutrition. To make a wonderful blend, you need wheat germ oil, jojoba oil, and a solution of tocopherol acetate in oil (vitamin E). These components should be taken in equal parts and thoroughly stirred. Use your fingertips on the area around the eyes. After 30 minutes, remove the rest of the mixture with a napkin or cotton swab. According to women, a nourishing mask should be made at night. During sleep, relaxed facial muscles allow the nutrient composition to better penetrate the skin.
Mask for flabby skin
To tighten and smooth the skin, and make the contour of the face clearer, you need to do the following mask several times a week. Three teaspoons of wheat germ oil combined with essential oils of mint, sandalwood and lemon (one drop of each of the oils). The resulting mass should be evenly spread on a paper towel and apply to the face. 20 minutes is enough for the ingredients to have a beneficial effect on the skin. After removing the napkin, it is not necessary to flush the oil mass. To achieve a pronounced result, the remnants of the mixture should be allowed to absorb.
Mask for dehydrated skin
Perfectly moisturizes dry skin mask, consisting of three oils: olive, wheat germ and peach seeds. You need to take these ingredients in a 1: 3: 1 ratio and mix thoroughly. The resulting mixture should be applied instead of moisturizing cream overnight. After using such an indelible mask, the skin becomes smooth and looks healthy and beautiful.
Mask for oily skin
There is a mistaken opinion that oil masks are not suitable for oily skin. Properly selected components can significantly improve the condition of this skin type, make the face more matte, narrow enlarged pores and prevent the appearance of inflammation. This mask consists of only two components: wheat germ oil and grape seed oil (1: 2). Combining the components, they must be applied to the face. The mask is washed off after 20 minutes with warm water. After a few procedures, you will be able to make sure that wheat germ oil (for the face, the use of this remedy is justified) has significantly improved the condition of the greasy skin.
Mask to align the complexion
Many women are concerned about age spots, freckles and acne marks. To get rid of the uneven shade, you should regularly do the following mask. Wheat germ oil (5 ml) must be combined with essential oils of lemon, juniper and bergamot. This mask gives a chic result if you make it a course a week. The application is recommended to be applied for 20 minutes in the morning and in the evening.
Mask for beautiful eyelashes
It is difficult to argue that no makeup can give the look more expressiveness and attractiveness than thick and long cilia. Not much beauty is given by nature. A buildup and staining give only temporary results and often only worsen the situation.
However, the state of the eyelashes can be improved using natural methods. For this you need to properly care for them. How can you use wheat germ oil for eyelashes? This component should be mixed in equal parts with linseed and almond oil. The resulting mass must be poured into a separate bottle.
Lubricate the eyelashes with a mixture recommended for the night. To do this, you can use the usual clean brush from the old mascara for the eyes. With its help it is very convenient to distribute the oil mass over the entire length of the eyelashes - from root to tip. Avoid contact with eyes during application.
Wheat germ oil for eyelashes should be used daily. Very soon, not only you, but everyone around you will notice an excellent result. Lush and thick eyelashes will get a beautiful bend, will be more elastic and elastic. It is noteworthy that wheat germ oil for the face, the use of which we have just considered, is often used in homemade hair masks.
Where to buy oil and how to store?
Wheat germ oil in capsules and in a bottle can be bought at almost every pharmacy. The cost of food supplements depends on the manufacturer. So, 100 ml of the product can be purchased for 90 rubles. The capsule form of the product will cost a bit more expensive - about 130 rubles. However, judging by the reviews, wheat germ oil in capsules is in great demand. Its convenient to take. In this form, it retains its healing properties longer.
Wheat oil rarely causes allergic reactions. However, inside it is not recommended to take those people who suffer from diseases of the genitourinary system. Wheat germ oil, the price of which justifies its wonderful properties, should be stored in a tightly closed bottle in a dark place or in a refrigerator.
Thus, we could be convinced that the natural product we are considering represents a unique concentrate of vitamins and biologically active substances. Properly applying the oil, you can restore beauty to the skin and prolong its youth.
Rules of application
In order to obtain a good result when applying an extract of wheat germ, it is important to know how to use it. Otherwise, without knowing the rules, you can not get the desired result, or even, conversely, harm your body. To achieve the maximum result from the healing product, read the reviews and find out the features of use:
- Before using the germinated wheat fluid, it must be checked for allergies. This is especially true of those who are going to apply the tool in the eyelids.
- The germ extract has a heavy, viscous consistency, so it is often diluted with vegetable oils, which have a lighter structure. Its application in undiluted, pure form can have an annoying result or even cause a burn.
- Before use, mix the mixture well in a water or steam bath. When heated, nutrients become more active and better absorbed into the epidermis.
- When mixing several vegetable oils, it is advisable to use ceramic, glass or wood instead of metal dishes. When interacting with the metal, many useful substances lose their power.
- Oil masks should not be left on the face for more than 20-30 minutes. Otherwise, the procedure may provoke irritation. You can make such masks no more than 1-2 times a week.
- Cosmetic mixture should be left on the face for 30 minutes, but not more. It is undesirable to leave for the night, it can provoke irritation or a burn. The exception is the case if you add the mixture to the cream or to another cosmetic.
There are many ways to use wheat fluid. You can make scrubs from it, a variety of masks, applications. This product is mixed with various cosmetic products: creams, lotions, shampoos. It is also combined with various cosmetic and ethereal means or used as an aid in cleansing from decorative cosmetics.
The best recipes for homemade face masks
The most common and effective method of using this tool is a homemade face mask. Nourishing, moisturizing, drying mask for the face - an affordable and low-cost way to skin care, the effectiveness is equal to salon procedures. The active components of the mixtures are different - honey, clay, essential oils, vitamins, hyaluronic serums, etc. The mask components should be selected based on the skin type.
For fading skin
- 1 tbsp. l wheat process oils,
- 2 tbsp. l peach or apricot kernel,
- 2 drops of orange ether (can be replaced with mint or sandalwood).
- In one bowl mix the mixture.
- Heat slightly in a water or steam bath.
- Apply a light massage to the face.
- Apply for 30 minutes, then rinse. Repeat the application 1-2 times a week.
- 1 tbsp. l rice flour,
- 50 mg of warm green tea,
- 1 tsp olive oil,
- 1 tsp wheat seed oil.
- Pour the flour in warm tea.
- Stir into a smooth mass.
- Add the rest of the components.
- Apply to face.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
For problem skin
- 1 tbsp. l clay (blue, yellow, white),
- 1 tsp wheat seed oil,
- 1 tsp mixtures of sea buckthorn or wild rose.
- Dissolve the clay in warm water.
- Add the rest of the components.
- Mix everything in a homogeneous mush.
- After application, wait 20–30 minutes for the mask to dry, then wash off the mask with water. Repeat a week 1 time.
- 1 tbsp. l wheat mixtures
- 2 tbsp. l жидкости виноградных косточек,
- 2-3 капли эфира бергамота или лимона.
- Перемешать все ингредиенты.
- Согреть на водяной либо паровой бане.
- Нанести на лицо.
- Leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse with water.
For dry skin
- 1 tsp wheat germ extract,
- 1 tsp lavender oil,
- 1 tsp - jojoba.
- Stir products.
- Heat slightly in a water or steam bath.
- Slightly massaging apply to the desired area.
- Leave for 25-30 minutes, rinse with water. Repeat a week 2 times.
Wheat germ oil benefits
The biological value of this product is high due to its composition. The oil contains almost all the amino acids needed by the body, and some of them are essential (that is, they are not synthesized in the human body, but come only from the outside). Also, a sufficiently large amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3, 6, and 9), vitamins (A, D, E, group B, etc.) and minerals are found in it. In addition, antioxidants, substances that help improve metabolism, have a regenerating effect, etc. are isolated from the oil.
Oil obtained from wheat germ by cold pressing is useful in the treatment and prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system, since it occupies one of the first places in the content of polyunsaturated fatty acids. They help to normalize fat metabolism, cholesterol levels in the blood, prevent the formation of plaques on the walls of blood vessels. In addition, these substances contribute to the removal of toxins, toxins and other harmful substances that accumulate over the years in the body.
This natural product is useful for diseases of the digestive system. When it is used, the motility of the gastrointestinal tract is improved, the separation of bile, substances included in its composition, have anti-inflammatory, regenerating, astringent effect on the mucous membrane, so the oil is useful in inflammatory diseases of the stomach and intestines. However, it can be taken only during the remission of disease.
Vitamin E also has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular and hematopoietic systems, which is found in this oil in an active and easily digestible form. It is a natural antioxidant, protecting cells from damage by various factors, tocopherol helps to fight premature aging of the body. With regular use of wheat germ oil, there is an improvement in the condition of the skin, hair and nails. Vitamin E is required in this product for pregnant women to reduce the risk of fetal malformation.
Useful wheat germ oil for people suffering from genital diseases, especially in cases where they are associated with hormonal disturbances. The substances that make up this product are especially beneficial for men's health. Vitamin E and zinc are necessary for the production of male sex hormones involved in the process of spermatogenesis, and therefore with the regular use of oil reduces the likelihood of infertility.
This oil is useful for people suffering from diseases of the nervous system. In addition, it helps to improve memory, attention, emotional background, when it is used, sleep is normalized. Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other substances found in wheat germ oil strengthen the immune system. It is an excellent tool for the prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular, nervous, endocrine, reproductive systems, musculoskeletal system, cancer. Due to the rich amino-acid and vitamin-mineral composition, nutritionists recommend that wheat germ oil be introduced into your diet to vegetarians, athletes, people who often experience psycho-emotional stress, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
External use of oil
In the composition of cosmetics, this oil has been used for a long time; in Ancient China it was used as a means of rejuvenation. Omega acids and other substances in its composition help to normalize the water-fat balance of the skin, protecting it from drying out and peeling. Oil contributes to the preservation of healthy appearance and skin color for many years, prevents the appearance of age spots, protects against the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays. Cosmetologists recommend making masks with it for mature and fading skin, thanks to them its elasticity and elasticity increase, fine wrinkles are smoothed.
Wheat germ oil normalizes the secretion of sebaceous glands, tightens pores, reduces inflammation, so it can be used in the treatment of acne. You can add it to the means used for wraps from cellulite and for massage, since it improves microblood circulation and lymphatic drainage in the skin. Pregnant women are advised to use oil as a means to prevent stretch marks (stretch marks) on the skin of the abdomen, thighs, buttocks and chest. Pure oil is rarely used, applied to small areas of hardened skin, cracks, burns, it can be applied to the delicate skin of the eyelids and under the eyes.
This oil is also used to strengthen the hair, because the vitamins that are included in it, stimulate hair growth, eliminate the excessive secretion of fat glands, when used, the hair acquires a beautiful, healthy glow.
How to take wheat germ oil?
In order to prevent diseases, to strengthen the immune system and for medicinal purposes, the oil obtained from wheat germ as part of the complex treatment of various diseases takes 1 tablespoon 1 time a day, preferably in the morning, half an hour before meals or during meals. The course of admission lasts 1-2 months. You can use it in its pure form, especially for people suffering from constipation, you can also add oil to various dishes, but not exposing to heat treatment.
The only contraindication to the use of this oil is only its individual intolerance. You should not use oil in large quantities, because it is a high-calorie product, and also contains a large amount of vitamin E, overdose of which can adversely affect health.
Useful properties and benefits of wheat germ oil for health
- strengthens the immune system
- normalizes metabolism
- has anti-inflammatory action,
- relieves allergy symptoms
- normalizes the heart,
- improves blood circulation
- removes toxins
- strengthens the nervous system
- stimulates the brain,
- improves memory
- cancer prevention
- relieves the condition after chemotherapy,
- improves eyesight
- fights hemorrhoids,
- increases stress resistance
- fights against skin diseases
- rejuvenates the skin
- prevents stretch marks
- gives freshness, firmness and elasticity to the skin,
- improve the condition and nails.
Wheat oil activates metabolic processes in the body. As a result, the condition of the skin and hair is improved, appetite is normalized, excess weight is eliminated and overall health is normalized. Appears cheerfulness in the body, decreases fatigue, increases resistance to stress.
Due to the record amount of vitamin E, wheat oil is an excellent antioxidant that stimulates cell regeneration, cleanses the blood of toxins, and strengthens capillary walls. Vitamin of youth in combination with plant hormones protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet radiation, prevents its early aging and “teaches” the cells to retain moisture. As a result, the skin retains its natural beauty and freshness for a long time.
Wheat germ oil masks and applications stimulate hair growth, relieve acne, treat burns and wounds on the skin. Allantoin relieves inflammation, softens, tones and smoothes the skin, prevents stretching, which is important for pregnant women.
Due to the high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids, wheat oil supports the functions of the heart, blood vessels and nervous system, relieves allergy symptoms, helps restore hormone balance. It also helps to strengthen the immune system and is recommended for people during the recovery period after chemotherapy.
Since wheat oil is rich in B vitamins, it stimulates brain function, improves memory and thinking, and activates the blood formation process. Vitamin D in its composition prevents the development of cancer, and also improves the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, required for the formation of strong teeth and bones. Beta-carotene, which in the body turns into vitamin A, has a positive effect on vision.
How to choose oil
Always buy oil in a glass, dark container. When buying a product, pay attention to the country of origin, its structure and shelf life.
They produce wheat oil in Africa, Europe, China, Russia, the USA.
The structure of a good product is thick and dense, slightly viscous. The oil has a rich herbal aroma and yellow color.
If you find a sediment on the bottom of the bottle, then do not worry. The waxes that make up the product gradually subside. Shake the container before using the oil.
Wheat oil treatment
Due to the unique biochemical composition of wheat germ oil has long been used for the treatment and prevention of various ailments. Depending on the type of the disease, it is either drunk in small quantities or used externally.
For the prevention of gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, colitis. Take 1 tsp. wheat oil 1 time per day on an empty stomach during the month.
To strengthen the immune system and maintain overall health. Drink 2 tsp. wheat butter a day half an hour before meals. The duration of treatment is 1 month.
For the treatment of heart disease. Take 1 tsp. wheat germ oil 3 times a day before meals for a week.
From hemorrhoids and skin diseases. Take 1 time per day on an empty stomach for 1 tsp. wheat oil, while lubricating them affected areas. Continue the procedure until you achieve improvements. Also suitable for eczema and dermatitis.
With bruises and sprains. Regularly massage with wheat oil, preheated to 40 degrees.
Properties and application for hair
Mask to strengthen hair. Mix wheat and jojoba oils in a 1: 1 ratio and rub the mass into the hair roots 20 minutes before washing. To enhance the effect of the mixture drop 2 drops of fir oil into it. Make a mask 2-3 times a week. In a month, hair loss will noticeably decrease.
Mask for dry and lifeless hair. Mix 1 tbsp. wheat, castor and almond oils. Lightly heat the mass in a water bath, brush it with roots and dry hair ends. Heat the head with cling film and a cap. After an hour, wash the curls with your regular shampoo. Hair will become softer and more pleasant to the touch.
Mask for greasy hair. Take 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 tbsp. wheat germ oil. Apply the mixture to the roots, spread over the entire length of the hair. An hour later, wash the curls, rinsing them with chamomile decoction. After several treatments, the activity of the sebaceous glands will decrease, and the hair will stay clean longer.
Hair ends after using a mask
Properties and application for facial skin
Mask for problem skin. Take 2 tsp. wheat oil, put in a couple of drops of lavender, cedar or clove oil, mix. Apply the prepared mass on the face with massaging movements, do not wash off. This mask is deeply absorbed into the skin, dries pimples, removes oily shine and evens out the face relief.
Mask for fading skin. By 3 tsp. Wheat germ oil, add 1 drop of mint, sandalwood and orange essential oils, mix. Dab the paper towel with the mixture, then place it on the face for 20 minutes, do not rinse. After several procedures, wrinkles will become less noticeable, and the skin will increase its elasticity and acquire a beautiful color.
Wrinkle mask. Take 3 tsp. wheat oil and 2 drops of rose oil, mix. Rub into the skin around the eyes and lips with your fingertips, making light circular motions until the mixture is completely absorbed. Do a mask regularly and soon you will see that mimic wrinkles are becoming less noticeable.
Here is a magic wheat oil. We welcome your comments.
If you find an error, please select the text fragment and press Ctrl + Enter.
comments powered by HyperComments
Every day, the fair sex find increasingly sophisticated, but at the same time affordable and folk remedies in order to stop the early aging of the epidermis, and protect it from the environment. One of such products is wheat germ oil.
Wheat germ oil - what the benefits and harm
Let's start with the minuses of this tool - there are several of them. The first is product intolerance. If you are allergic, it is best not to use this oil. Also, it is not recommended to consume in large quantities, due to the high caloric content, moreover, it has a lot of vitamin E, an excess of which can badly affect your body.
The benefits of this oil is much more than harm. It is used to:
- increase the strength of blood vessels
- pressure stabilization
- relieve inflammation
- enhance the work of the cardiovascular system,
- removing toxins and cholesterol
- replenishing vitamin E in the human body,
- prevention of development of oncological diseases.
The tool is used to cure and prophylactic effects of atherosclerosis, stroke, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, hypertension, heart attack, heart ischemia, anemia, gastritis, colitis, dysbacteriosis, hepatitis, gastric ulcer. It is also used to treat infertility, vaginitis, mastopathy, cervical erosion.
It contains copper, zinc, vitamins E, A, D and B3, magnesium, selenium, manganese, polyunsaturated acids. Selenium, copper, zinc and vitamin E have a great effect on libido and male potency. The product is recommended to be used by representatives of the fair sex during pregnancy, breastfeeding, in the premenstrual period, as well as for people with diabetes.
Wheat oil has a great effect on improving the condition of the skin and hair, with skin diseases and injuries (heals, removes inflammation), burns, psoriasis, acne. To reduce pain during bruises and arthritis, as well as beneficial for people undergoing plastic surgery, or a strong weight loss. This remedy, due to its constituent vitamins, gives a rejuvenating effect and an increase in immunity with constant consumption.
Under the influence of oil, the epidermis is renewed, appearance improves, ideal for any skin integument. Well nourishes and moisturizes the dermis, improves elasticity and firmness, eliminating the orange peel. It is used even for chapped and chapped lips.
Wheat Germ Oil for Hair
This oil composition has a good effect on hair, not only in its pure form, but diluted. For example, it is ideally combined with burdock, coconut, castor, jojoba and other oils. Wheat germ oil strengthens hair, gives it shine, nourishes it with health and beneficial vitamins, makes it thicker, eliminating dandruff.
- For split ends, it is best to use tandem oil of wheat germ and coconut, or jojoba in the same proportions. Mass smears on the tips for an hour before taking a bath.
- When falling out - in a pure form to smear means on hair approximately in 40 minutes prior to washing of the head. You can combine the tool with rosemary, eucalyptus or cedar oil (on a spoon a couple of drops of essential oil).
Wheat Germ Oil Mask
Wheat oil can be used either alone or in combination with other light esters. In its pure form, it is better to use with deep wrinkles in the mouth, forehead, but around the eyes it must be diluted. For example, olive, apricot, peach, or rosehip oil. However, wheat germ oil is also added to your favorite creams, lotions, and balms (a couple of droplets per agent) to improve effectiveness.
- Anti-aging mask - combine three spoons of wheat germ oil and a couple of drops of peppermint, orange and sandalwood oils. Grease a napkin with this mixture and put it on the face for 25-30 minutes.
- For oily skin - a spoonful of wheat germ oil mixed with three drops of clove oil. Also apply on a napkin and attach to the face.
- To lighten freckles - combine three spoons of wheat germ oil with lemon, grapefruit and juniper oil (a drop of each). Keep on face no more than 25 minutes.
- For the skin around the eyes, put a couple of droplets of neroli oil in a spoonful of oil. Rubbed into the skin around the eyes before absorption, can also be applied to the lips as a mask.
- For dry skin, take a drop of rose and lemon balm oil and a spoonful of wheat germ oil. 2-3 times a day it is necessary to lubricate the skin with this composition.
- From the crow's feet will help a mixture of 15 ml of grape seed oil, 5 ml of wheat germ oil, 4 drops of vitamin A and E in liquid form, three drops of rosemary and grapefruit oil. Mix everything thoroughly. Taking a pair of cotton pads, moisten them in warm water, apply on them a couple of droplets of the mixture. Put them on the area around the eyes for a quarter of an hour. Best used before bedtime.
- Oatmeal - Pour a couple of spoons of oatmeal with warm milk. Hold for 10-15 minutes and pour a spoonful of oil. Mass spread on the skin for 25 minutes. At the same time, you can add grape oil or flax.
- For hair, mix together a spoonful of almond, peach and wheat germ oil. Слегка подогреть и намазать на волосяные корни и эпидермис головы. Закрыть пленкой и полотенцем на час. Вымыть голову с шампунем.
- For hair loss - mix up jojoba oil and wheat germ in a spoon, drip a few drops of pine, orange, cedar or eucalyptus oil. Half an hour before washing the hair, apply the mixture to the roots.
Wheat Germ Oil Capsules
Wheat germ oil is not only in liquid form, but also in capsules. They are used for:
- increase male potency, libido,
- prevent male sexual dysfunction,
- prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis,
- prevention of coronary heart disease, stroke,
- getting rid of overwork,
- boost the immune system
- lowering cholesterol
- rehabilitation after surgery
- getting rid of alcohol and tobacco addiction
- slowing down early aging.
Wheat germ oil: reviews
Already a huge number of the fair sex managed to try on themselves and assess the quality of wheat germ oil. There are a lot of reviews about this tool and 90% of them are positive, I can even say laudatory. Besides the fact that it has a rejuvenating, tightening, moisturizing and nourishing effect, other properties have been noticed in it:
- oil perfectly removes freckles and pigmentation on the skin,
- removes harmful toxins through alcohol and tobacco consumption,
- cures burns, wounds, bruises, relieving pain, burning and itching,
- works well on the nervous system.
Wheat is a cereal crop that contains a large amount of valuable vitamins and minerals. It is from its embryos by cold pressing that oil is obtained, the composition of which is unique.
It is a natural product with high biological value, and its healing properties make the oil very popular. It is currently used in cosmetology and medicine.
The composition and beneficial properties of the oil
A squeeze of wheat germ is a storehouse of beneficial substances. The method of cold pressing, in which it is obtained, allows you to keep all the vitamins, trace elements and acids in the product. As part of the oil can distinguish the main active components:
- antioxidants - squalene, octacosanol,
- amino acids - valine, methionine, tryptophan,
- fatty acids - Omega-3, 6, 9,
- vitamins - E, A, D, beta-carotene, group B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9),
- microscopic elements - potassium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, iron, copper, sulfur, iodine and others,
- saturated acids - palmitic and stearic,
The product has a huge amount of omega-6 polyunsaturated acid and vitamin E. When properly used, the oil obtained from wheat germ can improve the condition of the skin and hair, remove toxins, harmful substances and strengthen the immune system, reduce cholesterol, relieve inflammation, strengthen bones joints and teeth.
To prevent the product from losing its beneficial properties, it should be stored in a dark, cool place with a tightly closed lid for no more than 3 months after opening the bottle.
It has a positive effect on the nervous, digestive, cardiac and vascular systems, stimulates the production of hormones, strengthens the reproductive function of the body, has a general strengthening effect. The oil can increase the production of breast milk in women during lactation and even reduce the risk of developing cancer.
Therapeutic effect of oil on the body
Omega-3 fatty acids, 6 and 9 affect the heart muscle, improving the condition of the vessels and clearing them of cholesterol. For prophylactic and therapeutic purposes, the product is recommended to be taken in case of diseases of the veins, to prevent heart attack or stroke, in case of heart diseases, ischemia, diseases of the joints, anemia, thrombosis.
Wheat germ squeeze has the following therapeutic effects:
- wound healing
- normalizing pressure
- normalizing hormones,
Very useful miracle oil in case of diabetes type 2. In its composition it has substances controlling blood sugar and insulin production, as well as helping to fight obesity. With the help of oil you can lose weight, because it helps burn fat.
In order not to cause harm to the body, before starting treatment with wheat germ oil, it is advisable to first consult with your doctor.
The product is actively used in the treatment of female diseases such as cervical erosion and vaginitis.
Properties of wheat germ oil and application
The composition of the product is necessary for the health of active substances - antioxidants, vitamin complex, the mass of trace elements. Certified wheat germ oil, the properties and use of which is welcomed by doctors, nutritionists and cosmetologists is used in food, homemade masks are made of it, natural cosmetics are produced:
- To protect the body from diseases and external negative environmental effects in the oil of wheat sprouts there are unsaturated fatty acids Omega 3, 6, 9 and antioxidants squalene, octacosanol.
- To strengthen the immune system, the product contains vitamin B, + C, A, E, D, etc.
- Amino acid complex consisting of lecithin, allantoin helps to eliminate inflammation and fight against harmful bacteria.
- A diverse microelement composition provides a balanced nutrition of tissues, cell regeneration, has a positive effect on the blood formation process.
As a result, regular use of wheat germ oil has a beneficial effect on the entire body. It prevents aging, renews the cells of internal organs, skin, hair. The combination of beneficial substances is optimal in order to cleanse the body of toxins and slags, so it is included in the composition of means for weight loss and correction of defects in appearance.
Wheat germ oil, due to its beneficial properties and breadth of use, is a popular product in cooking, cosmetology, and medicine. It is affordable for everyone, it can be purchased in pharmacies, shops and ordered online on the official websites of manufacturers.
The use of wheat germ oil to combat ailments
The indications for the use of the product are various diseases and the prevention of the onset of pathologies. Wheat seed oil is a prophylactic for the development of anemia and hypertension, heart attacks and strokes, varicose veins and thrombosis, coronary artery disease, diabetic retinopathy, hemorrhoids.
As a therapeutic agent, it is used for a number of serious diseases:
- type 2 diabetes (stimulates insulin production),
- with weakening of vision and joint diseases, problems of the bone system and teeth (vitamin D),
- diseases of the reproductive system and low potency (phytosterols and fatty acids),
- pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract and liver,
- for the treatment of wounds, acne, other skin defects,
- in order to eliminate inflammation,
- to improve the structure and health of hair, nails.
Pregnant and lactating mothers are advised to add wheat seedling oil to food, as it helps to carry a healthy baby and prevents many infant diseases.
The benefits of the product for care
Wheat germ oil for the face is a complex with which you can get rid of dermatological defects, even out the color and structure of the skin. It has a rejuvenating effect due to its regenerative properties, relieves dry skin and stimulates metabolic processes.
Famous face masks consist of a combination of various natural ingredients. Their harmonious combination enhances the effects and solves several problems at once:
There are recipes for the care of oily, sensitive, combination skin. How to combine masked ingredients you should consult with a beautician. Expert advice will not harm the skin that has the features of the structure.
How does oil sprout on hair and eyelashes
Wheat germ oil for hair is recommended to be used in pure and diluted form:
- To accelerate growth and get rid of brittleness, germ oil is added to finished cosmetics. The combination should be in equal shares - one part of the shampoo or conditioner and one part of the product. The procedure should be done for 35-40 minutes before washing, after applying wear a plastic cap.
- To stimulate the bulbs, wheat oil is combined with peach and almond (1 tbsp + 1 teaspoon).
- The use of undiluted wheat seedling oil contributes to the awakening of dormant bulbs. The procedure is done at night. Shampooing is done in the morning.
- Wheat and coconut dry hair oil acts as a moisturizing, regenerating agent that effectively acts on the hair follicles and stems.
Wheat germ oil for eyelashes is a means to stimulate hair growth, nourish the follicles, give the lash a density and natural shine:
- The product is applied in its pure form from the middle of the hair thread, it is distributed independently throughout the hair. At the same time, it will fall into the roots and on the skin of the century, which will benefit the entire eye environment. Such an optimal application eliminates the ingress of solution on the mucous membrane. Manipulation needs to be done with a brush from the mascara, previously thoroughly washed.
- For convenience, it is better to place the oil in an empty tube from under the carcass, cleaned with a solution with dissolved soap. This is a user-friendly and hygienic way.
- The texture of wheat germ oil is thick, so it is recommended to use it in combination with other oils. The best combination would be castor, burdock, sea buckthorn, flaxseed, peach.
- A useful addition to the composition will be the pharmaceutical vitamin E, designed to protect your cilia from various ailments.
The wheat germ oil specialists and users respond as a unique tool that helps to become more beautiful and younger. The advantage of this product is its ease of use and absolute safety. Virtually each of the recommended formulations can be applied daily and long courses. This is a prerequisite for successfully combating various health and appearance problems.
Contraindications to the use of the product are individual intolerance. Be wary of using oil inside is necessary for those who have been diagnosed with cholelithiasis and urolithiasis.