Today, March 1, World Immunity Day is celebrated - which is no coincidence, because it is the beginning of spring - it's time to think about the immune system and strengthen it in all possible ways.
Since 2002, on the initiative of the World Health Organization (WHO), March 1 is World Day of Immunity, the purpose of which is to remind you of the problems associated with various immune diseases, as well as the preservation and strengthening of immunity.
Immunity is the body's ability to resist, the immune system neutralizes foreign cells, various infections and viruses, and then destroys them.
The system of human immunity depends half on heredity, as it begins to form in the womb, and by 50% from lifestyle. The three whales that keep a person’s immunity are healthy sleep, exercise and a balanced diet. Usually, a person thinks about the role and possibilities of maintaining immunity only during a severe cold, while it is itself a consequence of immune deficiency.
It is possible to restore and maintain immunity with the help of special immuno-strengthening means, but there are plenty of additional ways to strengthen the body.
Horseradish, shrimp and bay leaf
Nutrition is the key to protection against viruses and diseases and the most important factor contributing to the improvement of the body's defenses. Meals should be as rational as possible in quantitative and qualitative terms. Your menu should contain proteins of animal and vegetable origin. Animal proteins are found in meat, fish, eggs, and milk, and vegetable proteins are found in peas, beans, buckwheat, and oatmeal. Beneficial effect on the immune system of beef liver and seafood - shrimps, mussels, squid.
Spice immunity is well supported - ginger, barberry, cloves, coriander, cinnamon, basil, cardamom, turmeric, bay leaf and - horseradish.
We extract vitamins
Vitamins and trace elements are needed to strengthen the immune system. Their deficiency can be replenished with the help of multivitamin complexes, but in general it is better to get vitamins and microelements in a natural way.
Of the trace elements have a positive effect on the immunity of zinc and selenium. Zinc is found in fish, meat, liver, in the same nuts, in beans and peas. Selenium is "extracted" from fish, seafood, garlic.
Minerals - iron, copper, magnesium and zinc - are found in the liver, kidneys, heart, nuts, beans and chocolate.
Schooling for cold
It is necessary to prepare for any outbreak of disease in advance, increasing primarily non-specific protection. Everyone knows about this method, such as tempering, but most are confident that tempering is a training for cold, such as walking in the snow in shorts. But in fact, the essence of hardening - in the training of mucous membranes to respond quickly to an abrupt change in temperature.
Dousing should be done daily - 5-7 minutes a day, in the morning or in the evening. Especially well this procedure is suitable for children.
Calm and only calm!
Stress is one of the main enemies of immunity. The most dangerous is the uncontrolled kind of stress, when a person is unable to cope with their emotions. The recipe for getting rid of mental turmoil is only one: to form a calm attitude to everything, whatever happens, and often remind yourself that if you cannot change the situation, take it as a given.
If you are sometimes forced to experience stress, then compensate for it with a laugh! Laughter affects the body as well as moderate exercise: it lowers blood pressure, relieves stress and strengthens the immune system. In addition, laughter improves appetite, lowers cholesterol, reduces the risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system and diabetes.
Get a cat
It is believed that cats improve the immunity of their owners, protect them from heart disease, have a positive effect on the nervous system. The cat's body temperature is 38–39 degrees, and if a person is sick with a cold, the purring cat, sitting next to it, warms the body and as a result helps to cope with colds and increases its host's resistance to stress.
Cats from ancient times became the most popular and beloved pets. The love for them turned out to be so great that a special holiday was established for the pets - World Cat Day, which is celebrated on the first day of spring, March 1.
Folk remedies for immunity
If you often suffer from colds and colds, try to strengthen the body with the help of Kalanchoe juice. Recipe tinctures >>
Nutritional yeast, which is especially recommended for children, has a good immunostimulating effect. They should be taken within a month (at least 50 grams per week), diluting a small portion in boiled water without sugar.
From plant substances that have a pronounced immunostimulating effect, you should pay attention to the infusions of Eleutherococcus, ginseng and Schizandra Chinese.
How to improve the immunity of an adult
Nature is wise: the immune system protects the health of the human body. She is constantly responsible for ensuring that the pathogens of diseases that enter the body are neutralized in time. Immunity is actively formed in childhood, as a result of infections or vaccination, the child produces antibodies. Their function is to prevent illnesses in the future.
Why, then, every year in the cold, most people get a cold, and the immune protection does not always work? It decreases under the influence of negative factors. Improper nutrition, poor environmental conditions, stress lead to the fact that the immune system does not cope with the tasks assigned. If an adult often gets cold, feels sluggish, exhausted - he needs to think about raising the level of protective forces.
To enhance the immune system, it is not necessary to purchase pharmaceutical medicines - you just need to know how to raise the immune system with the help of folk remedies for adults. The main condition for resisting diseases is the right diet, rich in valuable vitamins and useful trace elements necessary for health promotion. If you adhere to proper nutrition does not always work, then you should pay attention to homemade recipes supplements to the diet, which will help improve health.
Than to raise the immunity of an adult
So that the diet is optimally balanced and helps to strengthen the protective forces as much as possible, it is worth adding simple potions that can be quickly prepared at home. It is worth understanding that folk remedies for improving immunity in adults is an excellent alternative to drugs from the pharmacy. If for the purpose of prophylaxis to use medicinal plants, products that help strengthen the immune defense, then neither viruses, nor bacteria can simply cause harm to the body, and will not have to suffer from the symptoms of the disease.
What food should be put on the table for an adult to strengthen the immune system? A prerequisite is to add healthy foods to your diet:
- including the strongest antioxidant vitamin C, it contains:
- oranges, lemons and other citrus fruits,
- different berries: viburnum, raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, etc.,
- Part of plants and herbs: actinidia, wild rose.
- containing volatile production - these substances that can suppress pathogens, in a strong concentration found in garlic and onions,
- condiments - ginger, turmeric, celery,
- honey and propolis - the most valuable bee products,
- fermented milk products - they improve the work of the intestines.
To raise immunity, you need to eat food containing zinc - for example, meat, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. It is important to monitor the presence of polyunsaturated fatty acids in food - they are contained in fatty fish, nuts, olive and linseed oil. It is necessary to know by adults and about one more effective method to raise the immunity - to soak in courses of tinctures of medicinal plants, for example, echinacea, ginseng, Rhodiola rosea. Read further with some simple recipes of folk remedies that will help you maintain your body’s defense system in good shape.
How to improve the immunity of healing broths
Making such home remedies is not at all difficult, and the effect they have is excellent. Consider several ways how to strengthen the immune system of an adult folk remedies in the form of decoctions:
- It is necessary to take 10 g of grass of such plants: chamomile, nettle, leaves of bilberry, St. John's wort, mint. Next, pour 1 tbsp. l such a collection of 1 tbsp. water, boil it on low heat for 20 minutes, then strain and insist for a day. Drink remedy 3 times / day for 1 tbsp. l in 5-10 min. before meals.
- Take 1 tbsp. l dried fruits of chokeberry and pour 250 ml of water, boil for a couple of minutes and leave in a warm place, holding for 1 hour. It should take a means for 1/3 cup throughout the day for half an hour before meals.
- Dry crushed Aralia Manchu root - 20 g - pour a glass of boiling water, cook in a closed container for 30 minutes over low heat. Then half an hour to infuse, strain and bring to the original volume, topping up with boiled water. To strengthen the immune system take 1 tbsp. l before eating. Important note: an adult should drink this broth for at least three weeks.
How to raise immunity with vitamin mixtures
This way to improve the body's defense is very popular, because it involves the use of a specially selected combination of products. The compositions not only contain valuable vitamins, but also tasty. Thus, increasing the immunity of folk remedies in adults often implies the use of honey-based tonic mixtures. The use of "home remedies" is also useful in the cold - as a quick way to raise and strengthen the protective forces, and in the spring, when it is necessary to restore the body after beriberi.
Here are some simple homemade recipes for how to quickly increase the immunity of an adult's folk remedies:
- Through the meat grinder skip 220 g of ginger root and 2 lemons, 1 cup of honey. Use this mixture in the morning on an empty stomach and before bedtime for 1 tsp, and keep it in the jar in the refrigerator.
- Take 200 g of dried apricots, figs, prunes, raisins, dates and chop the products blender. Add to the mixture 1 tbsp. honey, mix a lot and remove in the cold. Eat 1 tsp. three times a day before main meals.
How to strengthen the immune system with flax seeds
This product is considered an excellent natural immunomodulator. How to raise the immunity of folk remedies for an adult if you have flax seeds at home? You can make such useful drugs:
- Grind in a coffee grinder 3 tsp. flax seeds, combine them with 1 tsp. honey Means must be taken before meals for 1 tsp. 2-3 times per day.
- You can maintain immunity with the help of oil, pressed from flaxseed - it is necessary to drink in the morning before eating 1 tbsp. l clean product or add it to food.
- Flax seeds will manifest their beneficial properties, if you just add them to food - salads, main dishes, cereals, pastries.
Increased immunity celandine
This plant also effectively helps to raise the immunity of an adult. Here is a celandine based recipe:
- Pour 1 tbsp. l dry herb 200 ml of vodka and infuse the mixture for 14 days in a warm dark place.
- Then strain the tincture and take it according to the following schedule: 1st day - 1 drop, 2nd day - 2 drops, etc., increasing the dose by 1 drop per day.
- If you feel unwell, do not increase the dose for 2-3 days.
- You should bring the volume of tincture to 15 drops. The course of taking this agent for immunity is 1 month. An important condition - to comply with the dosage!
Strengthening immunity with aloe balm
This houseplant is known for its many beneficial properties. An adult can use it to tone up the immunity in the composition of such a balm:
- Grind 500 g of aloe leaves.
- Separately, make decoction of Hypericum: 30 g of dry grass pour half a liter of boiling water, boil the product on low heat for 30 minutes, insist half an hour.
- Strained broth combine with aloe, add 400 ml of honey, 500 ml of dry white wine. The resulting balm pour in dark glassware and insist week.
- Drink a monthly course three times a day in the dosage: the first 5 days - 1 tsp., 6th day and then - 1 tbsp. l
When do you need a rapid strengthening of immunity
There are several ways to increase the immunity of an adult very quickly:
- folk remedies,
- correct lifestyle.
Sometimes it takes a set of measures and means to make the body feel protected.
Immunity is very important for developing and maintaining a healthy body.
Strengthening the immune system is a constantin any season, especially at the first sign of feeling unwell.
Lack of mood, rapid fatigue and other symptoms may indicate low and weakened immunity.
Several reasons due to which immunity may decrease:
- stress and overwork
- lack of sleep and insomnia
- surgery and chemotherapy,
- a course of antibiotics and other medicines
- unhealthy lifestyle: alcohol, smoking, overeating, excess fat and low-quality food, sedentary lifestyle,
If symptoms of weakened immunity appear (drowsiness, irritation, frequent cold, stomach upset, etc.), and also as a prophylaxis after operations and a course of drugs, it is necessary to take measures to strengthen the immune system.
The best way to improve the immunity of an adult very quickly - folk remedies. The safest are natural products.: vegetables, fruits, spices, nuts, etc.
The most effective products for the immune system, their beneficial properties
Among the most effective means of strengthening the immune system, such products:
- milk products,
- grapes and raisins.
Further - more about each of them.
Many people know about the healing properties of honey. This is the first remedy for colds and flu.
Honey contains folic acid, vitamins A, B, C, E, K and flavonoids - plant substances that can affect the activity of enzymes in the human body.
Honey contains all the necessary components to fight viruses and infections. It is often used with other products to enhance their effect on human immunity.
Walnuts contain essential oils and fats, as well as vitamins (C, B), iron, iodine, magnesium and other trace elements.
Nuts have a tonic effect, energize, improve the work of blood vessels and the heart, promote digestion. They can be used with honey, dried apricots, lemon or in pure form.
Note! Walnuts are not recommended to be crushed with metal objects (with a knife or with the help of a coffee grinder), so they lose their properties. Nuts are broken by hand or crushed with a wooden pestle.
Dairy products are rich in vitamins, microelements and beneficial bacteria.
Dairy products are best suited to strengthen the immune system. - kefir, natural yogurts, ryazhenka. The probiotics contained in them promote proper digestion - decompose harmful substances and save vitamins.
It is recommended to drink dairy products on an empty stomach in the morning or in the evening.
For medical purposes, they use both the leaves and the fruits of chokeberry or mountain ash. Aronia includes many vitamins (C, P, E, K, B-groups) and trace elements (fluorine, copper, iron, manganese, and others).
Its main useful property is a beneficial effect on the circulatory system: increases the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels, dilates capillaries, reduces cholesterol.
Juice or infusion of chokeberry also increases the body's defense and positively affects the endocrine system.
Aronia tinctures (including vodka) are not recommended for people with low blood pressure!
Grapes and raisins
Grapes and raisins strengthen the immune and nervous systems. Raisins contribute to the treatment of rhinitis, bronchitis, cough. This product includes vitamins (C, A, B2, B1, B5, B6), trace elements (iron, potassium, calcium and others) and fatty acids. It is recommended that adults consume 200 g of raisins per day.
Healing herbs for a rapid increase in immunity
There are a number of other natural products that can enhance the immunity of an adult very quickly. Folk remedies offer recipes based on medicinal herbs containing a lot of vitamins, trace elements and phytoncids.
Among these herbs, you can select the most effective:
- Echinacea purpurea - the main defender of the immune system among herbs. It has a general anti-inflammatory effect, supports and strengthens the immune system. Usually, for the prevention of use in the form of tinctures a few drops per day.
- Sage has a tonic and firming effect. You can use dry leaves, as an additive to tea, or essential oil for aromatherapy.
- Lemongrass relieves stress and overwork, helps to improve blood circulation, increases efficiency.
- Chamomile has an antimicrobial effect and protects against infectious colds. It is taken as a hot infusion.
- Ginseng is a good way to prevent infectious diseases, especially during an epidemic. Improves immunity, tones and improves memory.
It helps to strengthen the body of herbal picking raspberries, black currants, strawberries, lingonberries, blackberries.
To enhance the immunity of an adult very quickly, folk remedies should be chosen individually, depending on the characteristics of your body.
The leaves of these plants, like berries, contain many vitamins., in particular, vitamin C, have a tonic and regenerating effect, prevent inflammatory processes. Dried leaves can be added to tea brewing, as well as making infusions and decoctions of them.
Important to remember! Herbs must be selected taking into account the characteristics of the organism, chronic diseases and allergic reactions. For example, ginseng is contraindicated for hypertension, and lemongrass - for insomnia and arousal.
The use of germinated seeds to strengthen the immune system
The germinated grains included in the daily ration increase the immunity of the adult organism. This is an excellent folk remedy to stimulate the body's defense, improve metabolism, reduce harmful substances in the intestines, and saturate cells with oxygen.
Grains of wheat, peas, beans, and buckwheat are usually germinated. Grains germinate very quickly and easily at home. It is enough to prepare a plate and two gauzes pre-moistened with water.
Selected and washed grains are laid out on a plate lined with gauze, and the seeds are covered with gauze on top. The plate is put in a warm place. When small shoots appear, you can eat grains.
There are several options for the use of germinated seeds for food:
- as a separate dish
- in salads and with other vegetables,
- with yogurt and cottage cheese,
- with dried fruit.
To make it easier to mix grains with other products, It is recommended to grind them in a blender or meat grinder.
Useful properties of aloe and wild rose for fast strengthening of immunity
Aloe - known in medicine and cosmetology plant. His juice promotes wound healing, tones, fights bacteria and virusesIt acts as a cough expectorant. Juice can be applied in pure form, as drops for a nose. Also, aloe tincture is used with honey.
The composition of rose hips includes many vitamins and elements, including vitamin C, potassium and iron.
Rosehip decoction works well on the circulatory system, supports and strengthens the immune system, fights against colds, lowers the degree of cholesterol in the blood. Rose hips can be added to the tea brew or make them compotes and tinctures.
Sea buckthorn and its effect on immunity
Very quickly helps to improve the immunity of sea buckthorn. This berry is useful in vitamins C, E, group B and phytoncides. Sea buckthorn jam or decoction is a good folk remedy for the prevention of colds and flu.
An adult is recommended to use up to 2 tsp of sea buckthorn oil a day.
Sea buckthorn helps to improve immunity, strengthens blood vessel walls and reduces the possibility of blood clots, has a rejuvenating effect, normalizes metabolism.
Spices to raise immunity
Such familiar spices as bay leaf, cinnamon, ginger and garlic can also enhance and strengthen the immune system of an adult. Spices are usually consumed along with the main food. They enhance the flavor, give flavor and at the same time are useful folk remedies.
Very quickly strengthens the body ginger. Our ancestors knew about the healing and amazing properties of ginger. Ginger is enriched with vitamins A, C, B1, B2 and microelements - magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc and potassium.
Ginger has almost the same effect as garlic, but exudes a more spicy and pleasant smell. Ginger root can be added to tea, hot juice, make tinctures from it. It warms, fights viruses, prevents inflammatory processes.
“Lavrushka” (bay leaf), known to all housewives, gives not only spicy flavor to broths, but also helps to fight against viral infections, bacteria and fungi. Also bay leaf oil has a beneficial effect on the surface of the lungs and prevents dry coughing (rubbing the back and chest).
Rich in selenium, vitamins A and C, essential oils. Removes toxins from the body, stabilizes the nervous system and generally has a protective effect on the body.
Garlic and onions - the most popular folk remedy to fight colds and for their prevention. These products are able to quickly improve the immunity of the adult body.
In a very large number of garlic and onions contain essential oils and volatile production, which protect the nasopharynx from penetration into the body of pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
Cinnamon - a spice for baking, which improves mood, reduces stress and increases efficiency. Cinnamon also contributes to normal blood circulation and stimulates the bowels. It goes well with honey to fight viruses and increase immunity.
Useful blends of fruits and dried fruits
As a folk remedy, to enhance the immunity of an adult, it is recommended to use fruit and nut mixes. Dried fruits very quickly affect the immune system.in which all the necessary elements and substances remain.
Mixes can be prepared from:
- raisins, walnuts, dried apricots, lemon and honey - an equal amount of dried fruits, nuts (1 tbsp.) and crush 1 lemon with a blender, add honey (5-6 tbsp. spoons),
- prunes, dried apricots, raisins, walnuts, lemon, honey - about 200 g of dried fruits, nuts and 1 lemon, chop until smooth and add 6 tbsp. spoons of honey
- cranberries, apples, walnuts and sugar - chop all fruits and nuts in a blender in a ratio of 2: 2, add water, add sugar 1: 1, put on a small fire, bring to a boil, you can drink tea with the mixture (1 tbsp. spoon per day)
- beets, carrots, lemon, pomegranate - chop 1.5 kg of vegetables, add 1 kg of fruit, mix with 1 kg of honey.
It is recommended to use any berry or vegetable mixes 1 tbsp. spoon no more than 2 times a day. It is advisable to eat the mixture in the morning on an empty stomach or with tea.
Vegetable and fruit juices for immunity
In the autumn and spring periods it is recommended to use fresh juices from fruits and vegetables.
Among the juices that strengthen and support the immune system, can be identified:
- beet juice - increases hemoglobin and renews the composition of the blood, improves blood circulation,
- carrot juice - enriched with vitamin A, magnesium, sodium, calcium, iron, potassium, which contributes to improving the tone and improving digestion,
- Tomato juice - contains large amounts of vitamin C, as well as citric acid, which helps the metabolism and recovery of strength,
- Apple juice is a storehouse of iron, which increases blood formation and lowers cholesterol,
- black currant juice - contains vitamin C (the leader among berries and fruits) and helps fight flu viruses,
- citrus juice (orange, grapefruit, lemon, etc.) - supports and strengthens the immune system, has an anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates metabolism.
You can mix several juices or dilute them with water. However, you need to remember that excessive consumption of juices can lead to hypervitaminosisthat is very bad for the whole body.
The daily consumption of juices is half a cup no more than 3 times.
Drinks based on berries and healing herbs to raise immunity
From fresh and dried berries, as well as herbs, it is recommended to prepare vitamin drinks. For this, black and ordinary rowan berries, cranberries, rosehips, lemon balm leaves, ivan tea, mint, etc. are well suited.
Rowan infusion of dried fruit:
- 2 tbsp. spoons of berries
- 2 cups boiling water.
Pour boiling water and infuse berries for 20 minutes. Drink half a cup before meals 3-4 times a day.
Compote of dried rosehips:
- 8 tbsp. spoons of berries
- 4 tbsp. spoons of sugar
- 4 cups boiling water.
Mix ingredients, boil for 10 minutes and leave for 4 hours. Drink half a cup per day.
Berry and herbal infusion:
- 5 tbsp. spoons of dry herbs (Ivan-tea, mint, currant, etc.) to 1 liter of water,
- 1/2 kg of berries (cranberries, cranberries, cherries, etc.) per 2 liters of water.
Herbs insist 2 hours, and berries cook for 10 minutes. Mix the infusion and compote and bring to a boil. Drink half a cup of honey a day.
Honey infusion of viburnum and cranberries:
- 1/2 kg of berries
- 1 liter of boiling water
- honey to taste.
Mix ground berries with honey, add boiling water and insist. Drink half a cup 3 times a day.
Among the many ways to increase the immunity of an adult very quickly, folk remedies - the best and affordable option. Mixtures made from natural products and drinks can be not only healthy, but also tasty.
In this video you are presented with a material on how to increase the immunity of an adult with the help of folk remedies and very quickly.
From this video, you will learn how to improve immunity and performance with the help of traditional medicine.
How to recognize a weakened immune system?
Signs indicating that your immunity is not all in order are:
- the presence of breakdown, fatigue and constant sleepiness or insomnia,
- frequent catarrhal diseases, acute respiratory, acute viral and other diseases, up to several cases per year,
- permanent pustules, boils or carbuncles on the body and face,
- often inflamed tonsils,
- the presence of exacerbations of existing fungal or viral diseases, for example, herpes,
- digestive problems
- blood pressure instability
- presence of regular low-grade body temperature.
If some of these symptoms occur, then it is urgent to take measures to increase the body's defenses with all available means and methods so as not to aggravate the situation.
What to do?
Increase immunity to an adult can be helped quickly and harmlessly by the following methods, which are best used in combination. These include:
- general activities
- use of vitamins and mineral salts
- water balance,
- right menu
- folk remedies,
- special preparations.
Medical workers give advice for preventive purposes not to neglect accessible to everyone and not complex general measures consisting of the following useful actions:
- Daily long walks. Staying in the fresh air for half an hour a day at least, regardless of the weather, acts on the body fortifying, and a sports quick step contributes to the flow of blood and its saturation with oxygen.
- Fractional portion ration. Meals should be complete and regular, up to five meals a day, with fresh dairy and vegetable products, vitamin C containing fruits and berries in the menu.
- Compliance with a comfortable temperature in a residential area is stable, not higher than eighteen to twenty degrees of heat with a sufficient degree of moisture. It is always necessary to go to bed in the aired bedroom.
- Every day is desirable contrast shower for tempering. In addition, it improves blood circulation.
- An active lifestyle with regular gymnastic exercises, sports activities and games is only for the benefit of immunity.
- A complete refusal of bad habits - smoking, alcohol and drug use is welcomed.
This method is not worth the money, but it is invaluable for the health of the immune system.
Vitamins and mineral salts play a special immuno-strengthening role, being the primary means in the struggle for strong immunity. Which fortified remedies should be preferred:
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is a panacea for the safety and stability of the immune system. Doctors always recommend taking it for prophylactic purposes and as a medicine when diagnosing viral diseases. For prophylaxis, the recommended dose is 2.5–3 mg / kg.
- Multivitamin-mineral complexes, including trace elements. These are excellent antioxidants and immunostimulants that provide the body with proper life activity. Even a completely healthy person is recommended twice a year to drink courses of vitamins of groups B, P, K and vitamin A.
Despite the fact that some foods also contain minerals and vitamins in abundance, taking multivitamins from the pharmacy is a reliable guarantee of the body's balance and its resistance to external threats.
Compliance with the water balance is no less important than the fullness of vitamins and minerals, because the body constantly needs clean drinking water. During the day, up to three liters of fluid are removed from it, and in order to avoid dehydration, water reserves should be regularly replenished, drinking the same amount of fluid in return.
Mineral water, saturated with various microelements, is also useful, ensuring the correctness and timeliness of metabolic processes, and performing the functions of vital organs “perfectly well”.
How else to strengthen the immune system? Replace habitual food complex and healthy, with the content of a large number of products that increase immunity in adults. In the diet can not do without:
- Fat varieties of fish - a source of natural antioxidants, which are OmegaZ polyunsaturated fatty acids. Getting into the cells of the body, they help to improve their structure, enhance immune functions and eliminate harmful substances in the form of free radicals and “harmful” cholesterol.
- Vegetables and fruits are reliable and indispensable suppliers of vitamins.
- Seafood and algae containing a large amount of natural minerals. This is iodine, zinc, selenium and other substances involved in the synthesis of antibodies in the blood, contributing to its saturation with oxygen and amino acids.
- Lactic acid products, eggs, nuts, mushrooms, legumes - protein sources.
If there is no allergic reaction to the listed products, their constant use in the menu will never allow the immunity to surrender its positions.
Folk remedies based on natural herbal ingredients will help to take care of the immunity of a woman, a man, a child without the use of special preparations.
Immunologists also note the beneficial effects of some plants on the immune system, prescribing them for prophylaxis and as part of a comprehensive treatment.
These are herbs with berries in the form of tinctures, decoctions and herbal preparations, which you can buy at the pharmacy or prepare yourself from your own prepared raw materials:
- Echinacea purpurea is known to almost everyone as a universally recognized plant-based immunostimulant. Medicine uses mainly drugs, which are based on the juice and grass of the plant. Pharmacies sell echinacea tincture, the drug "Immunal." These are antimicrobial and antiviral agents that quickly heal various wounds, promote the treatment of most diseases of infectious and fungal etiology, and help to cope with severe chronic skin pathologies such as eczema or psoriasis. Help in the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders. Accepted by courses to improve immunity, but a length of not more than two weeks.
- Herbal collection, which is brewed in a tablespoon per half-liter of boiling water and insist three hours, includes equal parts of plants:
- Swag and melissa,
- valerian root and hop fruit,
- lime blossom and oregano,
- Hermit and coriander seeds.
They drink it instead of tea in two or three doses to help the body resist viruses and bacteria.
A very effective immunomodulatory folk remedy for adults - a decoction consisting of:
- wild rose and currant leaves,
- raspberries, lemon and honey.
Dried rosehips (10 tablespoons) pour two liters of water and boil for half an hour. Lemon is ground with a blender or meat grinder, combined with other ingredients in a glass jar and poured in strained rosehip tea. Insist day and take three times a day before meals for a tablespoon.
Other natural immunostimulants - drugs from ginseng, radioli, eleutherococcus, schisandra Chinese. Immune balance always support the tincture of the listed plants, in a dosage of three to five drops per cup of water.
These are the so-called natural homeopathic remedies, which are good in many cases, except for those when the immune system requires more radical actions.
Special preparations, which are prescribed exclusively by immunologists according to the results of universal diagnostics and special laboratory tests.
The principle of the immune system
To understand the mechanism of action of immunity, you should know that its main task is to oppose any foreign elements and substances that adversely affect the body. These include bacteria, viruses, toxins, and more. The principle of immunity is that when any trace elements enter the body, it neutralizes harmful substances and removes them naturally. Если у иммунной системы недостаточно сил для того, чтобы бороться с инфекцией, то болезнетворные бактерии, попадая в организм, начинают свою жизнедеятельность, развивая у человека множество различных заболеваний, в том числе и хронических.
Immunity in the course of its activities produces interferons that neutralize the infection. Therefore, even if the illness is serious enough, a strengthened immune system will not allow it to disperse throughout the body. Consequently, for the production of a sufficient amount of interferon, our body needs additional help, especially in the off-season, when the adaptation of immunity to changes in ambient temperature begins. At such a time, the body's defenses are weakened, so we often catch cold, or we have exacerbated chronic diseases. During this period, it is important to observe the regime of rest and labor, to eat right, to take extra vitamins and trace elements. Then the body will be easier to resist attacks of viruses and bacteria.
Compliance with the correct diet will help to saturate our body with beneficial vitamins and trace elements and significantly increase immunity. First of all, you need to exclude from your menu products that contain a large number of dyes, flavors and other harmful chemical additives. To enhance immunity, it is necessary to eat protein foods, plant foods of red and yellow, citrus fruits and fruits. They contain enough vitamins and other nutrients to enhance our health.
To enhance immunity, try not to neglect hiking in the fresh air. Periodically, give your body an exercise stress, harden. These important activities quickly improve health. Do not forget about the full rest, in which the body draws strength and replenishes energy.
When entering the house from the street, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly with soap. Bacteria that enter the skin from the outside, when in contact with the mucous membrane, very quickly enter the body. Therefore, hygiene is very important to strengthen the immune system. Do not forget also to ventilate the room daily, do a wet cleaning. During a flu epidemic, try to avoid crowded places. As often as possible be in the fresh air, in nature. Do not interfere with the use of drugs that have a strengthening effect on the immune system of the body. This Anaferon, Aflubin, Immunal - pharmacological agents that can be bought at a pharmacy without a prescription.
Popular methods of improving immunity
Berries such as raspberries and black currants are the simplest and most effective means for strengthening the immune system. Effectively destroy microbes and bacteria onion, garlic, ginseng, St. John's wort, wild rose, red clover.
After an illness to strengthen the immune system is recommended to take them within a month. It is also necessary to adhere to proper and healthy nutrition, enriching your diet with useful and necessary immune system products that contain vitamins and minerals. Walking in the fresh air and proper rest - all this will help you quickly restore immunity and enjoy life.
Special attention to the immune system
The ability of the body to resist infections can not be felt. That is why people with a weakened immune system are often unaware of the root cause of their poor health. Some go to numerous doctors in search of a bunch of diseases, others indiscriminately test the means of traditional medicine, and still others seek advice from the pharmacist and spend considerable sums on regular pills. In this situation, as in any other business, a competent and comprehensive approach is important. The best recommendations in this situation can only be obtained from an immunologist. However, there are a number of tips that will be useful to people with different states of immunity.
Go to the supplier's website
The most common causes of reduced immunity
- Frequent or constant stress. Many people notice this pattern: when the body is under stress, and the brain is actively working to solve the problem that has arisen, an unpleasant cold or indisposition is often added to it. Stress weakens the body's defenses, which, in turn, greatly increases the likelihood of any infection.
- Unbalanced nutrition. It is now fashionable to abide by the system correctly. nutrition and monitor diet. At the same time, food should be not only healthy, but also tasty, varied, nutritious. Excess carbohydrates and sugar in the blood leads to an additional load on the body, which adversely affects the state of health and immunity. The same can be said about eating too much salt, as well as eating convenience foods, fast food, and junk food.
- Insufficient use of clean water. Everyone has long known about the need to use 8-10 glasses of pure water every day. In doing so, we often replace water with tea, coffee or juice, quenching our thirst in this way. In fact, with a lack of fluid, the body goes into a stressful mode of operation: it actively uses its reserves and cannot effectively get rid of toxins. Of course, this condition leads to a weakening of the body's defenses and other unpleasant consequences.
- Excess weight. In the modern world a large percentage of people suffer from overweight. Additional kilograms not only increase the load on the cardiovascular system, but are often accompanied by hormonal disruptions and psychological disorders. Naturally, a complex of such problems negatively affects the body’s ability to fight infections and harmful bacteria.
- Lack of sleep. The busy schedule, the lack of a fixed day schedule and social networks reduce the amount of time for night rest for the majority of modern people. However, many do not understand that the effectiveness of the work depends on the state of the body. A person who sleeps at least 8 hours a day feels better and more cheerful, has more time and even more often smiles. A lack of sleep leads to deterioration of the immune system, stress state of the body, frequent colds and discomforts.
- Bad habits. Probably not worth saying that smoking, frequent use of alcohol and other bad habits have a negative impact on the body. He has to deal with the harmful effects of harmful substances, which adversely affects immunity.
- Passive lifestyle. The natural state of the body is frequent and vigorous physical activity. At the same time, most modern people do work while sitting and taking active actions (walking, playing sports) devoting minimal time. This adversely affects the functioning of all body systems and the state of immunity.
The consequences of weakening the body's defenses
Lower body resistance to infections leads to frequent illnesses. At the same time, it is not only a banal cold - it complicates life and a variety of allergies. This may be the body's reaction to cosmetics, household chemicals, certain foods or plants. Another manifestation of weakened immunity are fungal diseases, which cause additional inconvenience. In addition, in a weakened body, the intestine often suffers - this is indicated by widespread dysbacteriosis, which is usually accompanied by constipation and diarrhea.
Habits active and healthy lifestyle
As mentioned above, the maximum effect can be achieved with an integrated approach to solving the problem. Do not use only traditional medicine. Below, we will consider not less effective ways of raising the immunity through physical exertion. The proposed advice not only strengthens the protective functions of the body, but also has a positive effect on the state of organ systems, improves well-being and improves mood.
- Just a couple of decades ago, hardening was in fashion; today, an integral part of a successful and healthy person is going to the fitness clubs and gyms. At the same time hardening is a sure way to increase immunity and strengthen the body as a whole. Begin to temper better in the morning contrast soul - it will quickly invigorate the body, and also have a positive effect on the skin condition. Specialists in the field of hardening over time, gradually moving to swimming in the hole and pouring cold water. The main thing in this process is to listen to your body and gradually increase the load.
- Not only useful, but also a pleasant way to improve immunity is a bath or sauna. Hot air has a positive effect on the body, cleansing it from accumulated toxins and toxins. Also, steam has a positive effect on the skin and strengthens the circulatory system. Before you go to the bath or sauna, you should consult with your doctor. For skin diseases, injuries, heart diseases and other illnesses, it is advised to refrain from hot air. Such procedures are not recommended for pregnant women.
- To improve immunity and reduce the risk of viral infections, doctors and adherents of a healthy lifestyle recommend walking barefoot more often. It is best to make such walks in nature - thus, a natural massage of the foot surface is carried out. There are a large number of active points on the feet, which are stimulated during walking. You can go barefoot at home, and the floor should not be cold, and moderate air temperature is preferable in the room.
If you want to raise the immune system at home should pay special attention to nutrition. The use of harmful products, the lack of essential vitamins and trace elements, as well as an irresponsible attitude to planning a daily diet lead to poor health and weakened immunity. Below we take a look at the rules of nutrition with reduced immunity.
Go to the supplier's website
- First of all, you need to limit yourself to eating salted, smoked and fried foods. It is important to avoid excessive consumption of sweet and flour products, as well as alcohol. It should eliminate from the diet fast food, convenience foods, products with dyes, preservatives and harmful food additives. Such food brings satisfaction only to taste buds, and the digestive system has to spend significant resources for processing junk food, which also affects the state of immunity.
- Those who want to quickly improve their immunity should add to the diet a sufficient amount of foods that contain vitamins C and D: apples, citrus fruits, black currants, tomatoes, sauerkraut, greens, seafood, fish and butter. In order to saturate the body with vitamin A, you should eat cottage cheese, eggs, beef liver. This element creates a barrier to the entry of viruses and pathogenic bacteria into the body.
- If a decrease in immunity has occurred due to the intake of antibiotics, then ryazhenka, kefir, yogurt and yogurt should be included in the diet. These dairy products allow the intestinal microflora to return to a healthy natural state.
- Special attention should be paid to vegetables and fruits, which contain a complex of vitamins and nutrients necessary for the body. To replenish the supply of vitamin C in the body is to make on your diet onions and garlic. Another effective medicine will be freshly prepared fresh fruits and vegetables that charge the body with vigor and beneficial elements. Do not forget about fresh seasonal fruits, they are better to replace harmful sweets, pastries and flour products.
- It is important to replenish the supply of protein in the body daily. It is found in large quantities in various types of meat and fish, as well as in legumes. To diversify the menu with useful and tasty products, you should pay attention to soybeans, beans, peas, beans, mung bean and lentils.
- Do not forget about the products that contain vitamins of group B: sunflower seeds, wholemeal bread, buckwheat, nuts, legumes and cereals.
Strengthening immunity as a good habit
It is worth thinking about this before the body feels the signs of low immunity and malaise. So that chronic problems, constant fatigue and apathy do not result from the problem, it is necessary to constantly apply comprehensive measures to strengthen the immune system. The methods proposed above not only have a positive effect on the protective functions of the body, but also have a positive effect on health, mood, and well-being.
Go to the supplier's website
Scientists have proven that smiling people with an optimistic attitude towards life are less likely to suffer from the effects of reduced immunity. That is why you should smile more often, get positive emotions and engage in things that bring true satisfaction.
Causes and symptoms of poor immunity
Immunity is the body's ability to resist the negative effects of the environment. The better this system works, the less a person is sick. There are cases when the body has never been sick at all due to a good defensive reaction. The reasonsthat may adversely affect the immune system:
- Stress, overwork at work or school, lack of sleep,
- A course of chemical therapy or radiation treatment for cancer,
- Operations and a course of antibiotic drugs that reduce the performance of virtually all organs,
- Wrong lifestyle, poor quality food, bad habits,
- In women, pregnancy also often decreases immunity. This is because the body gives all the most necessary trace elements and vitamins for the development of the fetus. The quality of immunity even determines the passage of the generic process: the stronger the body, the better the delivery will take place,
- Lack of hardening. Immunity is not a congenital phenomenon, it is an accumulated skill that you need to train all your life. Many for this hardened, which is why we are given vaccinations.
Naturally, weather conditions and the standard of living plays a big role in the development of a strong immune system. In winter and autumn, a sharp increase in the incidence is observed and this is due to a lack of vitamins and sunlight. Also, residents of large cities are much more likely to face a decrease in immunity than people living in rural areas.
Symptoms weakened immunity:
- Fatigue, lack of sleep, nervousness,
- Frequent respiratory tract infections, persistent colds (or at least 4 times a year),
- Drowsiness, weakness, inability to focus on a specific task,
- Indigestion - constipation and diarrhea (especially after medication). For diseases of the throat, influenza virus, pneumonia and many other diseases, antibiotics are used exclusively for treatment. They are detrimental to the female microflora, stomach, skin, and other organs.
Video: advice from doctors to strengthen the immune system
Food and Vitamins
List of the best immunostimulating foods:
- wheat germ
In the cold season, many women manifest various diseases that appear with the weakening of the protective organs. To raise the immunity for herpes and thrush is enough to take vitamins for women:
- mandatory vitamin E (in capsules and solution,
- fish fat,
- zinc and magnesium (to restore the nervous system and activate the brain),
- Carotenoids. Beta-carotene fights infections,
- omega -3.
Combine your usual menu with fresh fruits and other healthy foods (milk, cereals and bran).
Traditional methods are not always effective enough, moreover, homeopathy has a cumulative effect, that is, the result is not immediately noticeable. Many recipes are not suitable because of allergic reactions to their constituents, in particular, vitamin C. What professional drugs are used that raise the immunity of an adult after surgery or antibiotics:
- Candles Galavit. Used in the presence of existing diseases in order to increase the protective functions and protect the body from relapses,
- Immunorix. Contains medicinal Swiss herbs extracts. Used to recuperate after active antibiotic treatment.
- Laferon and Lafirobion. The best drugs for women. They help with thrush, genital herpes, as well as prevention of uterine cancer. Doctors prescribe a remedy for ARVI, sore throat, mycoplasmosis,
- Immuno-tone syrup. It helps from children's sore throat, it is considered a natural medicine. Contains Echinacea and Eleutherococcus extracts,
- Anaferon, injections. Contains ready-made antibodies that help a person to fight with various diseases. Does not apply when someone is sick, only as a preventive medicine, Photo - Anaferon
- Amiksin IP. Effective antiviral and immunomodulatory drugs. Helps to destroy existing viruses in the body and prepare it for subsequent attacks,
- Immunoplus pills. Treatment with these tablets is made after chemotherapy, radiation, and epidemics. The doctor determines the admission rate with the help of examinations; self-treatment is not recommended.
- Иммунал – один из популярных жидких растворов на основе эхинацеи.
Прежде, чем поднять иммунитет взрослому человеку лекарствами, проконсультируйтесь с врачом. Many have serious contraindications, such as pregnancy, diabetes, or heart failure.