Milk shake is useful for adults and children, it is considered to be a dietary product, if added to the composition of low-fat ingredients. The mixture is loved by adults, children and the elderly, because legends are telling about the benefits of milk. The drink can be prepared at home, if you have sufficient knowledge regarding the ingredients and technology. However, like any other case, the procedure includes a number of features that must be considered. Consider the important aspects in order, we give practical recommendations.
Features of the preparation of milkshake
- If you are preparing a cocktail for a child, give preference to the non-alcoholic composition. In the "adult" cocktails, you can add liqueur, cranberry tincture, rum, etc. (optional).
- The basis of the milkshake can be taken not only milk, but also sour cream, kefir, cream, ryazhenka. Some add cottage cheese to the drink to increase their energy value.
- The traditional technology of preparing a milkshake does not include additives. The drink is prepared exclusively from milk and ice cream, so the technique does not present any particular difficulties.
- Before preparing a cocktail, put the milk in the fridge and cool it. The optimum temperature is 5-6 degrees.
- The drink is prepared using a blender or mixer, in some cases - the bartender shaker. All ingredients must be whipped at maximum power to the composition increased and did not fall off for a long time.
- In cases where the homemade milkshake is prepared with additives such as chocolate or ice, the latter must be passed through a kitchen sieve.
- If you are on a diet or body shape, counting calories, use low-fat foods. In this case, give preference to low-calorie milk, replace the ice cream with low-fat yogurt. Also, it is useful to add not very sweet fruits (kiwi, strawberries, currants, apples, etc.).
Milkshake: A Classic Recipe
- milk (fat content 2–3.2%) - 1.3 l.
- cream ice cream - 325 gr.
- To make a milkshake in the traditional way, you must first melt the ice cream. Remove the product from the packaging, place it in a deep bowl and leave it at room temperature for half an hour.
- For convenience, you can cut the ice cream into cubes of the same size. It is advisable to choose a composition marked "vanilla" or "creamy" with a minimum content of additives.
- Milk, by contrast, must be cooled to 6 degrees. Put the bag in the fridge, wait a certain period.
- When all the ingredients are ready, take a blender bowl, send melted ice cream to it and pour in the milk. Turn on the device first to the middle mark (about 1 minute), then whisk at maximum speed.
- Prepare glasses or glasses for a milkshake. Wash and dry them, put them in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minutes. After the dishes cool, pour the finished drink, insert a straw. If desired, decorate the edge of the glass with berries or fruits.
- cream ice cream - 165 gr.
- milk fat content of 3.2% - 245 gr.
- fresh strawberries - 12 berries.
- Remove the ice cream from the package, put it in a glass bowl, leave at room temperature for a quarter of an hour. At this time, wash the strawberries, remove the stalks, twigs, and leaves. Dry the berries with a paper towel.
- Put the milk in the fridge for 20 minutes. After the time, pour it into a glass blender, add melted ice cream and fresh strawberries.
- Beat the ingredients at maximum power until the mass is fluffy. Those who do not have a blender, you can use a shaker or a mixer. If the mass is thick, dilute it with milk, then whisk again.
- Put some glasses in the refrigerator, cool them. Pour the milkshake into the dishes, decorate the top with grated chocolate or cocoa, put half the strawberries on the edge. Serve immediately, do not forget to insert a straw.
- milk - 650 ml.
- avocado - 1 pc.
- honey - 35 gr.
- syrup (optional) - 10 ml.
- ice cream (optional) - 200 gr.
- If the milkshake is made with the addition of ice cream, remove the product from the package and let it partially melt at room temperature.
- Put a bag of milk in the fridge, leave for half an hour. Melt the honey in the microwave, add to the milk. Combine the indicated ingredients with ice cream.
- Get down to handling avocados. For the preparation of the drink is used only ripe fruit. Remove the bone, scrape the pulp with a tablespoon, chop into porridge using a blender.
- Mix all ingredients, add syrup and honey. Beat with a mixer or blender at maximum speed, evaluate the result. If the cocktail turned out to be unsweetened, add more honey.
- Pour into glasses, do not forget to insert a straw. If you wish, you can decorate the "cap" of the drink with coconut chips or grated almonds.
- honey - 55 gr.
- milk - 550 ml.
- ice cream (vanilla or cream) - 275 gr.
- raspberry fresh - quantity to the discretion
- Melt the honey in a water bath or in a microwave, pour into the milk, mix and send to the refrigerator until it is completely cooled.
- Remove the ice cream from the package, put it in a glass bowl so that it melts. After the milk reaches a temperature of 6-8 degrees, add ice cream to it.
- Pour the mixture into a blender, beat until smooth. The drink should increase in size, at this moment you can add fresh raspberries. Turn on the device at maximum power, chop the berries.
- Before you drink a cocktail, strain the mixture through a kitchen sieve or cheesecloth to eliminate bones. Pour into glasses, decorate the edge of the container with raspberry, insert the straw.
- currant (black or red) - 235 gr.
- milk - 650 ml.
- vanilla sugar - 12 gr.
- granulated sugar - 55 gr.
- chicken yolk - 1 pc.
- ice cream - 150 gr.
- You can use both fresh and frozen currants. In the latter case, leave the berries at room temperature so that they melt. Do the same with ice cream.
- Pour the milk into a deep container, add sugar and vanilla. When the crystals melt completely, send the milk syrup to the fridge, cool to 6 degrees.
- Mix ice cream with currants, pour in milk. Beat the chicken yolk in a blender, pour the remaining ingredients into the bowl. Bring mass to a uniform dense state.
- Strain the drink through a kitchen sieve, pour into glasses. Insert the tube, if desired, sprinkle with almonds or walnuts on top.
- milk - 525 ml.
- powdered sugar - 15 gr.
- ice cream - 160 gr.
- frozen or fresh cherry - 135 gr.
- Place the cherries in a colander, rinse under a tap, and dry. Remove the legs and bones. If frozen berries are used, they must first be placed in the microwave on the “Defrost” mode.
- Put the milk in the fridge for half an hour. Remove the ice cream from the package, move it to a deep bowl and let it melt. Combine the milk with the ice cream in the blender glass, beat the mass for 2 minutes.
- After the allotted time, add the cherry, turn on the blender again. Optionally, you can use a shaker, but then the berries will be in the form of pieces (cocktail will have to eat with a spoon).
- Pour a uniform drink into glasses, decorate with a leaf of mint or coconut flakes. Insert a straw, serve to use immediately after preparation.
- cocoa powder - 20 g.
- vanilla ice cream - 175 gr.
- milk - 220 ml.
- chocolate - 40 g.
- Make cocoa according to the instructions, cool. Partially melt vanilla ice cream at room temperature. Cool the milk in the refrigerator, mix with ice cream and cocoa.
- Grate the chocolate on a fine grater, add to the previous composition. Put all the ingredients in a blender, whisk at the maximum speed of 3 minutes.
- Pour the finished drink on pre-cooled glasses, garnish with grated chocolate, insert the tube. Optionally, place on the "cap" 3 pcs. hazelnut or almond.
- ripe banana - 2 pcs.
- milk - 320 gr.
- ice cream - 245 gr.
- honey - 15 gr.
- ground cinnamon - 2 pinches
- Peel banana, cut into thin slices, grind in a blender to the state of porridge.
- Remove the ice cream from the cups or packaging, cut it into cubes, send it to a banana.
- Pre-cool the milk in the refrigerator, then add honey and mix until completely dissolved. Pour the mixture in a blender to a banana and ice cream.
- Pour 1 pinch of cinnamon, beat for 3-4 minutes, then pour into glasses and garnish with a second pinch of cinnamon. Insert straw, serve immediately.
Milkshake is one of those drinks that can be easily prepared at home. The main thing is to have a blender or a shaker available, if you wish, you can use a mixer. Consider recipes based on strawberries, cocoa, cherries, bananas, currants, raspberries or avocados. Decorate the cocktail with grated nuts, add chocolate or coconut chips. Vary the amount on your own, add alcohol and surprise the guests.
Milkshakes are the perfect choice for quenching both thirst and light hunger. An unusual recipe will make the next snack truly useful and interesting. Let it not rainy outside the window, dessert from the summer fill you with positive emotions
Milk-based cocktails are loved by everyone; it’s just the taste and filling that you prefer. After all, the recipe for the summer cocktail is not limited to milk, ice cream and berries. In the course can go juices, herbs, spices, nuts, cereals and much more. How to surprise guests, loved ones and yourself to diversify the summer menu? We will prompt.
You will need:
- 50-100 ml of carrot juice or pulp
- 0.5 tablespoons powdered sugar
To prepare this drink, you can use both ready-made carrot juice and squeeze it yourself. Or even chop carrots on a fine grater and use pulp. Just mix the carrot filler with milk and powdered sugar, shake well in a shaker or mixer - and the healthy drink is ready. By the way, carrots are rich in vitamin A, which is fat soluble. Therefore, milk is a great helper for its absorption by the body.
Pumpkin Cocktail and Spices
You will need:
- 0.5 liters of plain yogurt
- 80-100 g pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
Vanilla sugar, nutmeg, dried ginger root, cloves - to taste
The recipe for a cocktail with cinnamon and pumpkin based on milk is not only unusual in itself, but also allows you to prepare a drink with a light warming effect that is perfect for a cool summer evening. To do this, simply mix all the main ingredients until smooth, then add spices and spices and whisk again.
Milk-based Oatmeal Cocktail
You will need:
- 2 tbsp. spoons of oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons of liquid or melted honey
- A sprig of mint to taste
Fry the flakes without oil in a skillet until golden brown, then pour into a blender or mixer along with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. It is best to serve the finished drink chilled, decorated with mint.
You will need:
- 5 g of parsley leaves, dill and green onion feathers
- a pinch of salt and grated nutmeg
Rinse the herbs thoroughly, place in a mixer or blender, cover with milk, add salt and whisk until smooth. Nutmeg will be an excellent decoration for sprinkling this unusual savory cocktail, which can replace any bored salad.
You can make recipes, the main thing - keep in mind some useful tips.
- If you plan to mix milk and ice cream, then milk is better to pre-cool,
- Take only the freshest and most natural ingredients: milk and dairy products of the highest standard, fresh berries and fruits, high-quality spices, etc. This is what will ensure a truly rich taste of the cocktail and its benefits.
- Using finely ground berries, fruits and vegetables for the cocktail, do not forget to clean them of the skins, and strain the finished mixture through a sieve - this way you will get rid of the bones,
- If you are on a low-calorie diet, remember that the fat content of a milkshake is easily regulated by the choice of skim milk or kefir. From fruit, give preference to apples, kiwi and others that contain less sugar.
Milkshake and its benefits
Milkshake is great as a useful treat for children. Usually, babies who do not like milk drink a milkshake with pleasure. It is much more useful than many other sweets, as it contains a lot of calcium and other trace elements. A filler in the form of fresh fruits and berries - a portion of vitamins and trace elements.
It is very easy to make this refreshing drink. The easiest way is with a blender. It only takes about 5 minutes. The classic version involves two main ingredients - milk and ice cream. Milk is completely replaceable with another dairy product. For example, cream, yogurt, kefir. The basic version can be supplemented with various syrups, fresh or frozen berries, fruits, herbs, natural honey, chocolate. Options - the mass, it remains only to choose to your taste.
Of course, do not abuse this dessert. Milkshakes are quite high in calories, contain a lot of sugar and fat. Therefore, they are not recommended to drink often if you are overweight. In this case, I recommend dairy drink drink 1-2 times a week. The rest of the time, prepare delicious fruit or vegetable smoothies. Every day you can cook with a new taste. A minimum of calories and the figure does not affect 🙂
There are several secrets that will allow you to make cocktails properly and tasty.
- use only chilled milk. Its temperature should be 5-6 degrees. Warm milk is whipped worse, and too cold loses the taste.
- optimal milk fat - 2.5%,
- ice cream is better to get out of the freezer. It should be soft,
- First, pass the fruit or berries with stones through a sieve. Then the bones will not fall into the finished drink,
- Serve the drink immediately after preparation. Over time, he loses his air consistency. And fruits and berries can react with milk. The use of such a product can lead to not very good consequences. This is especially true of children.
- children are better not to give drinks with exotic fruits, use simple recipes. That banana is possible, it usually does not cause undesirable reactions.
- the figure follower should not abandon the milkshake. You can use kefir or skim milk. A great end to your workout is protein shake.
How to make a milkshake in a blender
For making milkshakes, a high-power stationary blender is more suitable. Such a device is convenient in that it creates a large cap of bubbles and accommodates a large volume.
But if you only have an immersion blender, don't be discouraged. I cook delicious cocktails like that. The consistency is not so airy. But still very, very tasty 🙂
In what order to add ingredients does not matter. But, if you use fruits or berries, whip them first. Then strain the puree through a sieve to remove small bones. Then beat mashed potatoes up to 30 seconds. So air gets to mix, and the structure will turn out air.
Then pour in the milk and whisk at medium or high speed in a blender until the mass becomes homogeneous. A dense foam should form. It takes less than a minute.
Berries, pieces of fruit, mint leaves, grated chocolate, whipped cream are well suited as decorations. It all depends on the ingredients.
Milkshake with ice cream
The simplest version of the drink without any additions. Only milk with ice cream is required. The ratio of components may vary depending on your preferences. The more ice cream, the sweeter and more dense the drink will be. As a standard, about 250 g of ice cream is consumed per liter of milk.
Cocktail gives a cool and refreshing. Drink in small sips and enjoy the taste of ice cream. 🙂
This milkshake can be cooked without ice cream. To do this, you need half a liter of milk, a couple of sweet bananas. Optionally, you can also add sugar or cinnamon. Milk-banana drink - one of my favorites. It is quite nutritious, so they can easily replace breakfast or snack. The caloric content per 100 grams is approximately 72.5 kcal. My cocktail recipe - read here.
By the way, I heard that a banana milkshake perfectly relieves hangover symptoms. True, I personally did not check. And you? 🙂 If you have only kefir on hand, I recommend cooking this delicious and dietary dessert.
With banana and ice cream
Напиток с мороженым более калорийный и густой. На 100 грамм получается 93 ккал. Этот вариант больше понравиться детям, чем предыдущий. Он более сладкий и воздушный. Количество ингредиентов опять же — на ваш вкус. На стакан молока обычно берется грамм сто пломбира, один банан.
I recommend to try another banana-coffee milkshake. You will need milk, some strong coffee, vanilla ice cream, banana and chocolate chips. As always - whip, spill and enjoy 🙂
If ice cream is not on hand, replace it with natural yogurt, add a banana with strawberries and some honey. All whisk in the freezer. It turns out well, very tasty 🙂 Especially on a hot summer day. Step-by-step recipe, see another article.
For cooking milkshake with kiwi, take half a liter of milk, 1 kiwi and about a hundred grams of ice cream. Peel kiwi and put it in a blender. You can cut the kiwi into several large pieces. Add ice cream and whisk. Then slowly pour in the milk. Beat a few more minutes until you reach the desired consistency.
You can use a combination of kiwi with a banana, it turns out a very interesting fresh taste.
With cottage cheese
On a liter of milk you need about 250 grams of cottage cheese, with fat content up to 5-9%. As a filler, you can use almost any berries or syrups. Excellent with raspberries, cherries, cranberries. If you use sour berries, add sugar.
Cheese smoothies are more satisfying, so they are good for breakfast. Add a couple of spoons of fine oatmeal and wait 2-3 minutes for it to swell. Before lunch, you will surely be full. Or prepare a nutritious drink with cottage cheese and a banana.
For strawberry milkshake need 200 g of strawberries in a glass of milk, a few balls of vanilla ice cream. If the strawberries are sour, add powdered sugar. Berries fit and frozen. But do not forget to pre-defrost them, so as not to damage the blender. The best decoration of this dessert will be whipped cream and strawberry berries.
Mmm-mm-m..dobby. Especially in the summer, in the country. A detailed recipe for milkshake with strawberries, see here.
For 400 grams of milk, take 200 grams of ice cream, 2-3 teaspoons of cocoa powder. Add sugar or vanilla sugar to taste. Whisk everything in a blender. Sprinkle with chocolate chips before serving. In this drink, you can also add some berries. I like the combination with cranberries. She gives a little sourness. Just do not lie her a lot.
Chocolate milkshake - one of the most popular. No wonder everyone loves chocolate. A glass of milk will require a couple of tablespoons of vanilla ice cream, about 50 g of chocolate.
If you like the taste of chocolate, you can add more, it will be more saturated. Chocolate is better to take milk, but black is also suitable, it is an amateur.
To dissolve the chocolate, heat the milk in a skillet and add chocolate pieces to it. Stir until the chocolate slices are completely dissolved. Then let the mixture cool and whisk in a blender with ice cream and milk.
If you are actively involved in sports, you are sure to use protein mixtures for weight loss or muscle building. Such a drink can be made at home.
To do this, you need 200 ml of kefir, 60 grams of powdered milk or whey protein, a teaspoon of sugar, a spoon of jam. Cocktail contains up to 60 grams of proteins. Sugar gives energy.
All milkshake curd can also be attributed to the protein. The content of protein in them is higher than in other types of drink. If you use protein drinks for the purpose of losing weight, then this option is perfect for you.
Mint Coffee Cocktail
This drink will require 150 grams of milk, 400 grams of vanilla ice cream. Add a tablespoon of mint and half a cup of mocha. All whisk blender. Pour the cocktail into tall glasses and decorate with grated chocolate. This is freshness itself!
I hope you enjoyed my options on how to make a milkshake in a blender. Tell us how you make milkshakes. And do you have any favorite milkshake recipes? Do not forget to share in social networks. Subscribe to blog updates, it will be interesting. Enjoy your meal.