Many women who have already tried hyaluronic acid face cream on themselves were able to make sure that this miracle of cosmetology really does have a wonderful effect. Even the first application allows you to notice a positive effect on the state of the epidermis, because it receives a concentrated portion of a substance that can not only saturate the tissue with moisture, but also significantly reduce the effect of inexorable years on the skin - wrinkles are smoothed, shade improves, even age-related defects disappear almost completely. How to choose the right drug, what properties it should have, whether there are features in its application?
Why is hyaluronic acid so effective for our skin?
Hyaluronic acid is a unique substance that is almost completely responsible for the condition of our skin. It is able to prevent inexorable aging, moisturize the skin, maintain freshness and elasticity. Unfortunately, not everything in this world is eternal, and the amount of this wonderful substance begins to decrease with time. The results of a lack of hyaluronka - the appearance of signs of aging, numerous folds, unhealthy hue.
It is possible to avoid irreversible processes in the epidermis in only one way - to saturate it with a substance, the amount of which is rapidly decreasing and almost not produced. For the face, modern cosmetology offers moisturizers with hyaluronic acid, successfully fighting aging. It is a lot of preparations, and it is possible to choose the most suitable structure.
Synergy - or which components will enhance the effect
Each moisturizer with hyaluronic acid has its own characteristics and composition, so it is important not to make mistakes when buying it. What should be indicated on the package? There should certainly be a list of ingredients, among them the recommended substances:
- hyaluronic acid (it must be a pure product, if the composition contains salts based on it, it is better to refuse to purchase such a drug),
- retinol (there may be derivatives of it, there is no difference here, they are equally useful for nourishing and moisturizing the tissues of the dermis),
- oils (nourish and create a protective layer on the skin),
- vitamin complexes (necessary for good skin condition, activate the production of collagen by own cells).
An indispensable condition for a successful purchase is the presence of an SPF factor confirming the long-term effect of the drug. This ensures that throughout the day, the composition will protect the skin from adverse ultraviolet radiation.
What type to choose and for what?
When purchasing a face rejuvenation cream based on hyaluronic acid in pharmacies, you certainly need to know another feature of the preparations - the main component in them can be of several types. High molecular weight and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid has different properties, and unevenly affects the face. How are they different?
Low molecular weight
Preparations with low molecular weight acid have a considerable cost, so not every woman can afford to buy such a cream. The peculiarity of the product is that its useful substances are able to penetrate into the tissues of the epidermis, acting not only on the surface, but also nourishing and moisturizing the cells that are far from the upper layer of the skin.
Deep penetration due to the smallest particles of hyaluronic acid. This is the advantage of the drug - it affects not only the surface with a short-term effect, but also from the inside, which ensures long-lasting results.
High molecular weight
This cream based on hyaluronic acid has large molecules, due to which it is not able to provide adequate nutrition and hydration in the deep tissues of the epidermis. Consequently, the effect also does not last long, because it can only be noticed on the surface of the skin.
Despite this, high-molecular preparations have their advantages - they prevent the evaporation of moisture from the surface of the skin, absorbing it from the outside. Another advantage is that the product does not clog pores, allowing the dermis tissues to receive precious air.
Learn the whole truth about hyaluronic acid:
Having chosen the most effective hyaluronic face cream, one should not assume that all the difficulties have ended there. It is imperative to learn the basic rules for applying this wonderful and necessary for women after 25 years of the drug. If you study all the features of the cream and apply it correctly, then with mistrust and satisfaction it will be possible to observe how, after the first use, the edemas are removed, the skin is refreshed, changes shade, becomes healthy, well-hydrated and elastic. A few more applications will ensure the effectiveness of the drug - wrinkles will gradually smooth out.
How to apply?
There are several rules that should be strictly followed when applying the drug, only this ensures that the effect does not take long. Cosmetologists advise to carry out manipulations in this order:
- to spend washing, by all means to apply the toning structure,
- moisturize the skin with thermal water - this will allow the cream to penetrate into the tissue of the dermis,
- drawing to carry out an hour before going out - the tool must have time to fully absorb,
- Before you apply the composition to your face, pre-hold it for a few seconds at your finger tips - a warm remedy is absorbed faster,
- applying over the entire face to the massage lines, and around the eyes - with clear circular movements,
- an hour later, remove the remnants of the drug, which did not have time to penetrate into the dermis.
Important! It should be remembered that some drugs are intended for daily use, others - before going to bed. In no case should not apply them in a time not intended for this - it only hurts the skin.
How often to use the drug to use hyaluronic cream gave long-awaited results? Beauticians advise to use them regularly, taking short breaks. You can use the tool for long courses - a month of use of the composition, a week break.
Helpful advice! Cosmetologists also advise not to experiment with the means and use the compositions of one brand. This need is due to the fact that manufacturers usually try to supplement each other's effects with drugs of the same brand.
List of effective creams
Hyaluronic acid in face cream is far from uncommon, but few manufacturers are conscientious about their product and offer ladies truly useful products. In order to prevent mistakes in choosing a cream with hyaluronka, you certainly need to examine the drug rating - not necessarily foreign brands, domestic manufacturers offer several equally useful compositions.
Pharmacies offer their own list of face creams, among them you can find a lot of decent compositions with hyaluronic acid, and a considerable advantage they have - low cost. If there are doubts about the choice of effective means, you can pre-visit a cosmetologist who will tell you which drug to give preference to.
Domestic cosmetology is trying to keep up with foreign colleagues, so you can find on the shelves quite effective drugs, which, if properly used, will certainly allow you to enjoy the wonderful effect. The main thing is to carefully study not only the rules of application specified in the instructions, but also contraindications, neglect of which can lead to unpleasant consequences and the complete absence of results.
Liberoderm - a means of Russian production, which is based on low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which allows the useful components to penetrate deep into the dermis. The cream has an amazing texture - without fragrances, synthetics, parabens. Absorbed with almost no residue.
A unique component of the drug - camelina oil, containing a huge amount of fatty acids. This substance is able to relieve inflammation, relieve wilt, improve turgor. It is recommended to use it daily - only this will allow you to notice the effect of the effect of the agent.
Bark - Another great tool that has found its fans among the fairer sex. The peculiarity of the cream is a pleasant texture, wonderful smell, texture, which does not allow the preparation to spread over the skin. Discomfort when applied is completely absent, even the feeling of tightness, which often accompanies the use of creams, is not felt. Feature of the composition - the content of the extract of algae. This allows you to improve the condition of the skin, remove inflammation, narrow pores and even get rid of unpleasant oily shine.
Laura - the best cream with hyaluronic acid Russian manufacturers of cosmetics. The peculiarity of the product is that it creates a thin film that protects the skin from adverse external influences throughout the day and does not allow the precious moisture to evaporate. The unique component of the product is yam extract. This plant is considered to be a source of substances that can inhibit aging. In combination with hyaluronka, this ingredient can create a miracle - to prevent aging and even regain youth, smoothing wrinkles and restoring skin turgor and elasticity.
Feature of cosmetic products of foreign manufacturers - the cost. Often, professional cosmetics with hyaluronic acid are equal in price to effective procedures in an expensive beauty salon, so it is up to the ladies to decide what is preferable for them to self-care of their face, or give themselves up to an experienced cosmetologist.
Merz - German cream in the form of a light foam, which easily allows its beneficial substances to penetrate into the tissue of the dermis with an immediate effect on the cells. Feature means - it can activate the production of hyaluronic acid by the body. A consequence of the use of the drug - the skin begins to independently get rid of age-related changes. The only drawback of the composition is too long absorption. It is necessary to wait about an hour to remove the remains.
Evelyn - a product of the production of Polish companies. The drug with collagen and hyaluronic acid has a feature to be absorbed in a matter of seconds. Already the first application of the composition provides positive results - the skin becomes smooth, elastic, wrinkles begin to smooth out. It can be used at any age and on any type of skin - it has no limitations.
Vichy - this brand offers several drugs that can be used for use during the day, in the evening, in the areas around the eyes. This is especially convenient for ladies who prefer to use products of the same brand for face care. The application of the composition is quite simple - it penetrates the dermis perfectly and practically does not remain on the surface.
Cream with hyaluronka in the pharmacy
It is not necessary to try to buy expensive branded formulations - in a pharmacy you can buy not only effective, but also inexpensive hyaluronic acid cream. What creams contain hyaluronka?
Alpika - an inexpensive drug, in which, in addition to hyaluronka, aloe extract is present. This makes it possible not only to get rid of age-related defects that bring a lot of trouble, but also to refresh the shade, restore elasticity, restore damaged tissues, remove inflammatory processes.
Dr. Stern - Another great tool that will certainly be offered at the pharmacy. Its feature is a combination of several fats and vitamins, which allows you to fully care for the skin and ensure its nutrition and hydration. The only rule is not to use it until 30 years.
Premium - A tool that has a composition, the effect of which can be directed to combat age-related changes, to improve the appearance of the skin, to return it turgor. The drug creates a barrier that prevents evaporation of moisture and adverse effects from the outside.
A visit to the beauty salon will certainly make it possible to smooth the face, rid the skin of wrinkles and unpleasant manifestations, but not necessarily spend money on expensive services - you can use creams that will not worse help to cope with age problems. The main thing is to apply them all the time, otherwise you will have to wait for positive results for a long time.
Medium-density cream, known in the CIS countries as a manufacturer of products based on hyaluronic acid, Librederm, is convenient to apply, is well distributed over the skin and does not create a feeling of fatness at all. Especially it may please the presence of the dispenser bottle, eliminating the need to expose the product to dust and other in the cream.
Cosmetologists of the manufacturer state that this is the best cream-filler and promise rejuvenation without injections in a short time, but hyaluronic acid stated in the composition is not the main one on the list, its concentration is rather low. But this product perfectly relieves only wrinkles that appear, it intensively moisturizes the skin. Well suited as a base for makeup, because the tool instantly gives the face a fresh look, masking the signs of fatigue.
4 L'Erbolario Acido Ialuronico
The cream is perfect for combination skin, shows itself especially well in the winter, when the skin dries out strongly. The face does not tighten, the pores are not clogged, after application, a velvety skin effect appears. Visibly smoothes the tone of the face, fine mimic wrinkles are noticeably smoothed. The versatility of this product makes it the best among competitors.
The main component in the composition of the cream is hyaluronic acid and many organic components. A pleasant addition was the presence of natural essential oil ylang-ylang, which can give your skin a delicate floral scent. Reviews of the cream indicate its ability to help cope with seasonal temperature changes. Applied cream, according to the recommendations of beauticians, 2 times a day, the product has a cumulative effect.
3 Tete Cosmeceutical Hyaluronic Lifting
Switzerland, famous for its scrupulous attitude to its reputation, has produced unique products under the banner of “Tete”. The content of three-dimensional hyaluronic acid and liposomes in the cream works wonders: the cream actively fights the signs of aging and prevents the appearance of wrinkles for a long time. The rare case when everything that the inscription on the packaging promises you comes true.
Deep penetration of active ingredients, restoration of skin elasticity, narrowing of pores, the effect of rejuvenation, elimination of the effects of stress, fatigue, lack of sleep - this is not a complete list of what this product can do. The cream has a long cumulative effect and involves a break in use, so your costs for this expensive product will be fully justified.
The composition and beneficial properties of creams with hyaluronic acid
Salons and pharmacies offer a wide range of hyaluronic acid products. Masks, creams, balms, shampoos and gels can be used independently. The use of hyaluronic acid in cosmetic products is a fairly effective alternative to biorevitalization, mesotherapy.
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide of the family of glucosaminoglycans. It is the main element of the extracellular matrix, being present in the composition of the connective tissue. The largest amount of hyaluronic acid is present in the skin.
Here its synthesis is provided by fibroblasts, which are cells of the connective tissue. In addition to hyaluronic acid, they also produce collagen and elastin.
The main function of hyaluronic acid is to bind 500 water molecules with just one molecule. It is able to retain moisture, preserving the elasticity and youthfulness of the skin. In addition to its hydrophilic properties, sodium hyaluronate performs the following functions:
- participates in the process of proliferation - tissue growth due to cell division,
- possesses high antioxidant properties, protecting the skin from ultraviolet radiation and the effects of free radicals,
- responsible for transporting oxygen and blood molecules to damaged or inflamed areas.
As the body matures, as well as from exposure to ultraviolet radiation, the process of decomposition of hyaluronic acid begins to prevail over its synthesis. The processes of degradation and decomposition of hyaluronic acid, changes in its structure, lead to the first signs of aging.
Wrinkles, flabbiness, dryness of the skin appear. Independent use of hyaluronic acid, performed correctly and regularly, can have a noticeable rejuvenating effect:
- visually reduce fine and mimic wrinkles,
- provide the skin with moisture and nutrition, eliminating peeling and dryness,
- smooth damaged skin, reduce the appearance of scars,
- активизировать регенерационные процессы в клетках,
- выровнять цвет лица,
- создать защитный барьер против деструктивных факторов внешней среды.
Гиалуроновая кислота в составе крема – действенный и удобный способ ее самостоятельного использования. Дорогостоящие марки используют также добавки в виде экстрактов растений, животных вытяжек, маточного молочка, коллагена, витаминов различных групп и других полезных компонентов.
Типы кремов с гиалуронатом натрия
Hyaluronic acid can be with large and small molecular size, the nature of its effect on the skin depends on it. The impact of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid in the composition of the cream is carried out mostly outside due to the large size of the molecules.
A film is formed on the surface of the dermis, protecting the skin from moisture loss. It creates a quick tightening effect, evens the skin structure, stimulates skin processes. But only injections can have a radical effect.
Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, obtained by crushing molecules, is able to penetrate deep into the skin. The small specific weight and size of the molecules allows them to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, at the same time creating a protective film on its surface.
It contributes to the regeneration of the skin, fighting acne, herpes, has ultraviolet protection, improves the work of enzymes.
But the cost of such creams starts from $ 500.
Creams are divided into day or night. The daytime option, as a rule, has a lighter consistency, it is quickly absorbed. Together with hyaluronic acid, herbal extracts can be a part of the day cream.
A mandatory element is a UV filter, the value of which must be at least 15. The composition may also contain vitamins, oleic and linoleic acid. The main function of the day cream is moisturizing, UV protection.
Night tool has a more dense texture, rich formula. Among the components of its composition, in addition to hyaluronic acid, contains natural oils, biostimulants, phytoestrogens, vitamins.
The most powerful effect has a night cream with hyaluronic acid, which also contains retinol and collagen. The means of night action has a more pronounced anti-aging effect. Before using the skin should be completely clean of dirt.
Tumors for acne: a recipe its preparation is in the material of our site.
On the effects of eyelash extensions, read this article.
There is a rating of creams for people after 30 years.
Features and rules of application
The most effective such cosmetics for dry skin, prone to irritation and inflammation. Low-molecular hyaluronic acid in the cream draws moisture directly from the environment, saturating the skin.
Wrinkles are eliminated, deep wrinkles are leveled, the condition of the skin is improved due to preservation of moisture and nutrition. In order for the use of hyaluronate products to bring the greatest benefit to the beauty of the skin, it is necessary to know the rules of their choice:
- The cream should be composed of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid. Its cost is quite high, but such a cream will give a guaranteed effect comparable to injections. The only difference is that the cream gives a cumulative effect, and the injection - instant,
- On the shelves you can find products containing salt of hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate). Analogue of chemical origin does not compare with the impact of the natural component, so you need to carefully review the composition of the product,
- The natural composition of the cosmetic should not contain dyes and fragrances,
- Hyaluronic acid is found in creams, designated as anti-aging and moisturizing,
- A cream with hyaluronate in its optimal form and form for the skin cannot be cheap by definition.
- But the exorbitant price is not a guarantee of quality. Need to navigate directly on the composition of the funds
- The product must also contain natural plant extracts, oils,
- Shelf life also requires attention. Overdue cosmetics can only harm the skin. Cream with a long shelf life for several years, also raises doubts about the naturalness,
- It is necessary to pay attention to the study of the label on the purpose of the cream. The cream should be suitable for the type of skin, its condition at the moment. It is important to know for which season it is suitable. It is not recommended to take means of universal action,
- When choosing a suitable cream, you should first consult with a beautician, as well as with the seller. Then it will be possible to find the best option anti-aging remedies.
The best time to use a cream with hyaluronate is night, morning. At this time, the skin is most sensitive to the effects of nutrients. Apply the cream to moisturized skin.
Eveline bio HYALURON 4D
Product from the Polish manufacturer. The structural composition of the product is enriched with such components:
- bio hyaluronic acid
- stem cells
- extract of algae,
- vitamin E.
The cream contains many additional nutrients, has a lifting effect, improves the complexion, has a 4D effect. The tool has a fairly dense texture, absorbed without a trace.
The result can be seen after the first use. The advantage of the product in the ability to apply it as a base for makeup, as well as low price. A volume of 50 ml costs about 150 rubles.
The cream has an airy texture, recommended for sensitive skin. Main components:
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid,
- Saffron oil
Moisturizing effect persists throughout the day. The tool is equipped with a convenient dispenser, does not contain parabens, fragrances. Its price ranges from 400 to 600 rubles.
Liftactiv Retinol by VICHY
Well-known cosmetic company produces three types of products: day, night use, as well as for eyelids. The main ingredients are low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and retinol.
The cream has a dense texture, aimed at combating the first wrinkles, tightening the skin. The product is recommended from 30 years. The cost of a 50 ml bottle is 2522 rubles.
Aquanti from Novosvit
The main components of the product: hyaluronic acid and collagen. Melting texture has a moisturizing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory effect. The cream soothes, smoothes wrinkles. It is best to apply it in the daytime, you can as a basis for makeup. A bottle of 50 ml worth 250 rubles.
Cream from the Russian manufacturer. Main components:
- hyaluronic acid
- wild yam extract,
- vitamin E,
- fat-soluble mixture consisting of tocopherol esters, retinol, linoleic acid.
Due to its rich composition it has an anti-aging effect. The rejuvenating effect appears after a month of regular use. The cost of the cream from 350 rubles.
It has a simple and intuitive composition. Contains hyaluronic acid salt. As additional components are presented: panthenol, linalol, vitamin E. Improves the structure of the skin, gives a rejuvenating effect. A volume of 50 ml costs 613 rubles.
MERZ cream mousse
Component composition contains:
- low molecular weight hyaluronic acid,
- marine glucosamine,
- kelp extract,
- shea butter,
- aloe leaf gel
- oat grain.
The product is saturated with useful elements, it maintains and restores the water-lipid balance of the skin, has a complex rejuvenating effect. 50 ml of funds will cost 1400 rubles.
The best hyaluronic acid creams are produced by Japanese manufacturers, but their cost is very high. Hada Labo is a well-known brand that produces a series of creams, serums, lotions and masks containing hyaluronic acid.
Products contain low molecular weight acid, the composition is completely natural.
Products with hyaluronate have some contraindications:
- pregnancy, lactation,
- predisposition to edema,
- term of use over 3 months,
- sharing with products containing AHA-acids in order to avoid mutually neutralizing action.
Reviews of the effectiveness of creams
I tried the cream from VICHY. The skin noticeably smoothed, freshened up. I apply it at night, the cream is well absorbed. The price is, of course, high. I think to try other creams.
Svetlana, 31, Moscow
I bought a cream with hyaluron "Laura" in a pharmacy. I've been using it for half a month already, my skin has noticeably improved. I also want to try other products from this manufacturer.
Catherine, 40 years old, Tver
Caught in the pharmacy cream Aquanti, decided to buy. The price is quite acceptable for good quality. Loved the texture and the result. I tried to apply it under make-up, the skin became less tired from decorative cosmetics. I plan to buy it in the future.
Julia, 39 years old, Kaliningrad
I started to use cream Evelyn, I am 35 years old. Decent means for little money. Hyaluronic acid is indicated at the beginning of the list of components, that is, there is a sufficient amount of it. Like the effect, the skin structure has become noticeably better. I will use it constantly.
Marina, 35 years old, Balashikha
Pharmaceutical products based on hyaluronic acid should not be considered a panacea for skin aging. But they help to prolong the healthy and attractive appearance of the face, effectively caring for the skin.
The choice of cream can not be clear for everyone. You will have to choose your own version of an effective remedy by trial and error, therefore it is recommended to get advice from a cosmetologist
For more information about hyaluronic acid creams, see the following video.
How does hyaluronic acid act on the skin?
It should be noted right away that it is not worth waiting for a miracle and rejuvenation for 10-15 years, such an effect can be achieved only with the help of plastic surgery or complex and expensive cosmetic procedures. But still cream with hyaluronic acid will significantly improve the condition of the skin. It will work in several directions:
- Intensive moisturizing. Hyaluronic acid helps the epidermis cells retain moisture, which prevents dehydration.
- Nutrition. The main component of creams provides transportation of nutrients and oxygen into the cells of the epidermis.
- Hyaluronic acid stimulates the active production of elastin and collagen, and these substances are responsible for the elasticity and freshness of the skin.
- The processes of tissue regeneration and cell renewal are launched. Due to this, the skin will look younger and fresher.
- Protection. The tool forms a film on the skin surface that prevents evaporation of moisture and protects against the negative effects of external factors.
How to make a choice?
How to choose a cream with hyaluronic acid? Pay attention to the following points:
- What components are in the composition? The most basic is, of course, hyaluronic acid. But you should pay attention to the way in which it is present in the tool. Manufacturers often use derivatives of this acid, for example, sodium hyaluronate. They also have useful properties, but they are fewer, so it is better to choose a cream with hyaluronic acid itself. But consider and in what form it is. There are several options: high molecular weight, low molecular weight, fragmented. The first forms on the surface of the epidermis a film that protects and attracts water molecules from the environment, ensuring their gradual transport into the skin cells. But a low molecular weight or fragmented acid is preferable, as it penetrates the epidermis faster and deeper and begins to act. Consider the percentage of the main substance: the higher it is, the better. Explore other components. Well, if it contains vitamins, herbal extracts, mineral supplements, oils. But silicones, parabens and other artificial additives - not the best friends of the skin.
- Purpose The cream may be night or day, and use, for example, night during the day should not be, because the funds act in completely different ways.
- Effect. Pay attention to the effect the remedy will have on the skin. So, if there are signs of dehydration and dryness, get a moisturizer. At the first signs of aging, anti-aging remedy will do. If the skin looks lifeless and tired, then pick up a nourishing cream. And with sagging and reducing turgor will help the tool with a lifting effect.
- Age. Some tools indicate for women of what age they are intended, and it is worth considering.
- Rate the smell. It should be almost invisible or even absent altogether. The brighter the scent, the more perfumes in the composition.
- Find out the date of production and expiration date, in order to have time to use the cream completely before they expire.
Overview of funds
So what is the best hyaluronic acid face cream? We offer an overview of some of the tools:
- Librederm. This tool is available in several forms: moisturizer, hand cream, body, as well as the skin around the eyes. The manufacturer is domestic, but the quality is on top, and the effect really is. The composition of the moisturizer includes such components as a complex of sensiderm B and camelina extract. Apply the cream not only on the face, but also on the neck and neck, so that the care is comprehensive.
- Cream-mousse from the company "Merz". In addition to the main active ingredient, algae, glucosamine and aloe vera extract can also be found in the composition. The action is mainly aimed at moistening and preserving moisture in the cells of the epidermis. But due to this, the skin tightens and becomes more elastic, noticeably fresh. Reviews prove that the effect is really there, and it is noticeable almost immediately after application and persists throughout the day.
- "Laura" from the company "Evalar". In the composition you can find phospholipids, vitamins F and E, wild yam extract, fat-soluble mixture of esters. The range of products with hyaluronic acid also includes serum and capsules, and the combined use will enhance the action. The effect is noticeable in a month.
- “Black Pearl” - Russian-made cream, on sale there are options for different ages. In addition to hyaluronic acid, they contain other components, such as sunscreens, collagen, natural oils, proteins. The price is affordable, the effect is noticeable.
- “D`oliva” is a German product that contains, in addition to the main active substance, shea and olive oils and urea. This tool can be considered universal, as it is suitable for skin of any type, for all ages, as well as for daily use (both as a day cream and as a night cream). The texture is pleasant and delicate, the aroma is subtle. The effect is noticeable: the skin is moistened, tightened, looks younger.
- “La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Riche” is a light cream based on fragmented hyaluronic acid, which not only provides instant intensive moisturizing, but also allows cells to retain moisture. As a result, the skin looks healthy, young, well-groomed. The effect is long, persists for the whole day.
- “Bark” is a Russian-made cream mask, which contains hyaluronic, succinic and lactic acids, soybean oil, amino acids, oat and wheat germ, and algae. The effects of light lifting, intensive hydration and nutrition are provided. Means is put easily, it is absorbed quickly, does not cause tightness.
- Evelyn is a budget option from a Polish company that has more than affordable price. There are several options for different age categories: over 30, 40, 50 and 60 years old. You should not expect an obvious rejuvenating effect, but with regular use the skin condition really improves: it becomes more moisturized, smooth and fresh.
- Vichy Liftaktiv Retinol. Day cream line contains low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and retinol (it protects the epidermis from the activity of free radicals, stimulates cell division and restores and strengthens their membranes), and the composition of the night includes acid and antihyaluronidase, which contributes to the destruction of connective tissues (of which they form scars coarse sites).
- "Loreal Derma genesis". The series includes several products designed to care for the delicate skin around the eyes, for day and night use. More effective will be comprehensive care.
Choose a suitable cream with hyaluronic acid and start using it as soon as possible to keep your skin young.
2 Matis Hyaluronic Performance
This product acts in three directions: moisturizing, restoring and smoothing wrinkles. The light texture of the cream does not load the pores, is suitable as a base for makeup, evens the skin, absorbs well, but not immediately. It has not strong, but noticeable smell, which quickly disappears after application to the skin. Some women who have tried the cream notice that the product forms a light film, but does not give an oily sheen.
“Matis Hyaluronic Performance” significantly accelerates cell renewal, activating the production of natural hyaluronic acid contained in the skin. According to reviews of cosmetologists, the regular use of this product can replace the injection of hyaluronic acid in women over 30. The skin after applying the cream is compacted, corrected, but a more noticeable effect of rejuvenation is observed with prolonged use.
1 Perricone MD Hyalo Plasma
Hyaluronic acid, neuropeptides, antioxidants are the key components of this cream from the American beauty brand, which used the most innovative technologies in its production. Strengthening and moisturizing, rejuvenating and reviving tissue cells, softening and nourishing - all these qualities make the cream the best for aging or tired skin that has lost its elasticity.
«Perricone MD Hyalo Plasma» обладает прекрасной нежной текстурой, ровно ложится и подходит для всех типов кожи. Пептиды не только борются с признаками старения, но и предотвращают причины их возникновения. Наносить его рекомендуется утром и вечером, также продукт может служить прекрасной основой под макияж, так как он придает коже бархатистость. The only drawback of the cream may be the price, but this is the case when the quality of the product fully justifies its price.
5 D'oliva Hydro Body Care
The main difference of “D'oliva Hydro Body Care” cream is its watery consistency, strong herbal smell and oily consistency. Although the manufacturer claims that the cream is for all skin types, but based on reviews on the Internet, the product is better suited for women with fairly dry skin, with signs of flaking. The presence in the composition of olive oil, famous for its healing and micronutrient nourishing properties, will be pleasantly pleased.
The undoubted advantage of the cream - instant moisturizing, giving tone to the skin. Therefore, if you are indifferent to sharp smells, then this cream can become the best means of maintaining beauty for you. It is recommended to use it in combination with cleansing and toning agents and, as cosmetologists advise, it is more expedient to use products of the same brand.
4 Evalar Laura
The cream has an anti-aging effect, but can be used by women of any skin type since the age of 25. Till 30 years it should be applied once a day as a preventive measure, and after 30 in the morning and in the evening. For the production of the product, the Russian cosmetologists have used the experience of Swiss colleagues and conducted many experiments and tests. Affordable price makes the cream affordable for many.
Evalar Lora has a wonderful light texture, and a lot of natural ingredients provide comfortable application, fast absorption and active penetration into the deeper layers of the skin. Testimonials testify that the result of applying the cream appears almost immediately, and the effect of rejuvenation and smoothing of wrinkles is really noticeable. An obstacle to use may be a specific smell, which not everyone will like.
3 Eveline Bio Hyaluron 4D
Eveline cream boasts an unobtrusive aroma and light texture that gives a feeling of freshness, even from the moment of opening the lid. It is absorbed within 3-4 minutes, almost immediately creating a feeling of smoothness and softness of the skin, giving it elasticity and radiance. The cream is best suited for dry skin, as the effect of moisturizing and deep nourishing of the face lasts long enough. Hyaluronic acid in the description of the composition is one of the first, which indicates its sufficient concentration in the cream, it is this that ensures moisture retention in the deeper layers of the skin.
Product reviews are often positive, a great advantage is the affordable price for such excellent quality. However, it is worth noting that “Bio Hyaluron 4D” is not the best cream for oily skin and is not very suitable for the winter period, and the smell of the product has a slight chemical hue, but it quickly disappears after application.
2 Kora Phytocosmetics Intensive Hydration
The manufacturer claims that moisturizing cream mask with hyaluronic acid and algae extract is suitable for any skin type, but the best solution would be to use this product for dry, mature skin. "Kora Phytocosmetics Intensive Hydration" in addition to the anti-aging effect, provides an even tone of the face, activates the work of cells and permanently retains moisture in the skin. The cream is consumed economically, does not cause allergic reactions, and it allows you to get the effect of salon peeling at home.
The cream stimulates the work of the natural mechanisms of the body, while its components are not aggressive and have a natural origin. The majority of reviews about the use of the product are positive; for many, the mask has become a means of master-hev, which indicates a great customer confidence. The consistency and smell of the product is pleasant, suitable for use at any time of the year, applied 2 times a week.
1 Vitex Hyaluron Lift 45+
The cream is recommended for women from 45 years. It is applied in the morning on the face, neck and décolleté. The lifting effect is manifested with systematic use. The cream is light, with a delicate texture and a pleasant smell. Not sticky, but has a pleasant enveloping effect, well protects against harmful environmental factors and improves skin tone, correcting facial contours and smoothing wrinkles.
The main goal that the cosmetologists who created this cream have set themselves is to slow down the aging process of the skin, and hyaluronic acid contributes to this perfectly. As part of it is not in last place. Edelweiss stem cells designed to retain moisture throughout the day, heal minor wounds, slow down the aging of skin cells. Most rave reviews indicate that Belarusian manufacturers managed to create one of the best combinations of price and quality.
What effect does hyaluronic acid have on the skin?
Hyaluronic acid molecules are found in human skin. They are responsible for ensuring that it is smooth and elastic.
Hyaluronic acid cream contributes to:
- maintaining a moisture balance in the skin of the face,
- prevents the evaporation of moisture, makes the skin firm and elastic,
- promotes healing of cuts, long healing wounds, and also prevents the penetration of microbes into the deeper layers of the skin.
According to reviews of cosmetologists, with hyaluronic acid is needed precisely at that period when the process of aging begins, and hyaluronic acid in the skin becomes less. Its lack leads to the formation of wrinkles, general fading of the skin.
How to choose a cream?
There are 2 ways to get acid:
- from organic material (scallops of cocks and chickens, eyes of birds, cartilage, umbilical cords),
- through fermentation involving bacteria.
Hyaluron, obtained by the second method, even with a high degree of purification, contains peptides, proteins, because of this, during use, an allergic reaction can be observed. The use of the cream obtained in this way is limited. Creams with hyaluronic acid are distinguished by type, reviews of cosmetologists say.
Types of hyaluron depend on the mass and shape of molecules:
- Low molecular weight promotes skin nutrition and microcirculation in it of nutrients.
- Medium molecular weight accelerates cell division and wound healing.
- High molecular weight Because of the large molecules, it cannot penetrate into the cells of the epidermis, but the cream with the content of just such hyaluron has excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
Knowing exactly what type of hyaluronic acid is part of the cream, you can choose exactly the drug that will best fit the current state of the skin.
Buying a cream with hyaluronic acid, according to reviews of cosmetologists, you should pay attention to the following:
- in the composition of the agent hyaluron must be specified in the first lines (its Latin designation is hyaluronic acid), it is necessary to pay attention to whether such a substance is present or not,
- for effective effects on the skin, except for acid, the cream should contain vitamins and collagen, this combination will bring maximum benefit,
- in the day cream must be present component that protects against UV radiation,
- it is better not to buy a product that contains petroleum jelly or mineral oil,
- not the best choice - a tool with a pungent smell,
- should buy cream in pharmacies or in specialized stores of cosmetics,
- funds based on hyaluron Asian manufacturers (China, Japan, South Korea) need to buy only when there is confidence that the brand has established itself in the market as a conscientious and responsible manufacturer.
Observing the rules for choosing a cream, you can be sure that you have purchased a quality cream that will benefit the skin.
What cream to choose for a century
The aging of the eyelids is faster than the rest of the skin, as they are in constant motion during the daytime. Selecting a cream for eyelids, you must consider the type of skin, possible allergic reactions, their own preferences.
Such a cream, in addition to hyaluronic acid, must contain:
- vitamins A and E, which make the skin soft and supple,
- seaweed, namely the extract of them, as it is ideal for sensitive skin,
- essential oils, as they perfectly nourish the skin (contains oil of passionflower, barberry, lemon),
- extracts from different plants - they do well with the circles under the eyes; hoods include flax, passionflower, Ruscus, chamomile, rose, parsley and horse sorrel,
- products of organic origin, such as caviar, honey, pearl powder, snail mucus - these components are naturally rubbed into the eyelids, which brings a good result.
Depending on what effect is expected to achieve, all eyelid products containing hyaluronic acid, are divided into:
Choose a cream in accordance with the goals of care.
How old do you use?
From the age of 20, the skin on the face of a person is aging. This means that the body begins to produce less and less hyaluronic acid. This leads to the formation of wrinkles, flabbiness appears. Experts strongly recommend that in the period from 20 to 30 years not to resort to the injection method of introducing hyaluron, replacing the injection procedures with an acid cream, as well as gels and masks.
According to reviews of cosmetologists, it is necessary to use a cream with hyaluronic acid, starting from the age of 25.
Cream with hyaluronic acid is not a panacea for aging skin cells of the face, as the aging process can not be completely stopped. But cosmetologists talk about a significant positive effect that hyaluron has on rejuvenating the skin and smoothing wrinkles. The skin acquires a natural color, becomes smooth.
However, doctors warn that one should always remember about possible individual intolerance. At the slightest sign of a negative reaction, the use of products containing hyaluronic acid should be discontinued.
Cream Friderm Hyaluron moisturizing
The cream has a significant moisturizing effect due to the fact that it contains a large percentage of hyaluronic acid. It is intended for application to the skin of the face, neck and neck.
The properties of the cream are as follows:
- increases the moisture content in the dermis,
- increases the activity of collagens, and hence the skin elasticity,
- due to the increased water content in the cells of the epidermis, it is saturated with fluid and the lower layers of the skin, which has a beneficial effect on its condition.
Complex cream "Liberiderm" is the tool that can completely replace the injection effect on the skin, provided its regular use.
Serum activator from Liberoderm
The serum acid content is not more than 2%. The rest is water, as well as preservatives. If manufacturers in the serum indicate 75% of hyaluron, this is not true, because in this form the drug will look like a brick.
"Liberiderm" has created its own version of serum, which is used to rejuvenate the skin of the face and, in particular, the eye area. It has a high content of amino acids, peptides.
Evelyn's Ultra Moisture Cream
The cream contains innovative products:
- aquareviporin improves the lipid balance in the epidermis, which provides maximum skin hydration,
- Bio collagen helps to restore elasticity and elasticity of the skin, wrinkles disappear, the surface of the face becomes smooth and silky.
The drug also has a good effect on the regeneration and regenerative processes in the epidermis.
Cream "Laura" from Evalar
This drug is positioned as a tool for women who are already 50 years old, due to the high content of hyaluronic acid and peptides.
Its effect on the skin is as follows:
- cell life cycle is extended by peptides,
- cell activity is activated,
- Collagen and elastin synthesis is accelerated.
Due to this, skin smoothing occurs quickly. She heals, comes to tone.
Hyaluronic Cream D’Oliva
Oliva has a triple effect:
- instant hydration of the skin on the face,
- nutrients are very quickly delivered to the deepest layers of the skin,
- promotes instant regeneration of all damaged tissues.
This cream belongs to those that contain low molecular weight acid, which means that it can penetrate much deeper into the skin than most products, and have a significant rejuvenating effect.
Cream mousse from the company Mertz
The consistency of this cream is a mousse, it contains fine-molecular hyaluron, penetrating deep into the skin.
Its advantages over other similar means:
- hydration of the skin for a sufficiently long period of time,
- rapid action of the substance, the result is already visible after 7-8 hours.
This cream mousse is suitable for the care of different skin types.
Cream Mask "Cora"
In addition to the acid, the mask contains amino acids, among them glycine, proline, serine, lysine and others, as well as more acids - succinic and lactic, and algae - kelp and fucus.
The presence of wheat germ and oat milk in the extract is important.
All these components in combination with hyaluron make the mask an excellent moisturizer for the face. Due to its composition, the mask is suitable for any skin type and has a significant moisturizing effect.
A series of creams Lift Activ Retinol from Vichy
Creams of the Vichy series are based on the thermal spring waters of this province of France. The composition of water, on the basis of which creams are made, is as important as the main components, which are the basis of creams.
Lichaktiv from Vichy beauticians reviews and the certificate is one of the most effective creams with hyaluronic acid
Thanks to the base, as well as hyaluronic acid, which is part of the cream, the action of the creams is aimed at:
- affect all skin types, moisturizing and rejuvenating it,
- fight the signs of aging.
Creams of this series have all certificates of quality. And these certificates are confirmed by numerous reviews of those who have used this tool for more than one year. All of them testify that the Vichy line cream has proven itself in the best way and should be included in the makeup of women over 35.
Aquanti from Novosvit with hyaluronic acid and collagen
This tool is based on hyaluronic acid.
But besides it, collagen and a powerful antioxidant are included, this is due to its action:
- deep moisturizing
- restoration of skin softness, smoothing the smallest wrinkles.
Due to the deep hydration, prolonged exposure is provided, as well as creating a powerful protection against aging. This is a Russian natural product, the quality is not inferior to its foreign counterparts.
Top rating of products with acid for 40-50 + years
Especially problematic skin becomes after 40 years. She begins to age rapidly and then hyaluronic creams become an indispensable means of rejuvenation. Here is the ranking of the most popular creams of this type.
- It’s skin Hyaluronic Acid. Provides a good moisturizing effect, the quality and composition of the optimal.
- Eveline bio HYALURON 4D. An excellent budget option, containing all the necessary components for the rejuvenation of the skin of the face, while the price (about 200 rubles per jar) is quite acceptable.
- D'Oliva. Cream of this brand has long established itself with the best hand, thanks to a balanced composition. Hyaluronic acid is contained precisely in the amount in which it will be useful.
- Loreal Derma Genesis. Hyaluron in the cream is not so much, but it has a great lifting effect, although at the price of the cream is quite expensive more than 700 rubles.
- Laura. The cream of Russian production, which in addition to the acid includes wild yam extract, tocopherol, retinol, linoleic acid and phospholipids.
- Cream Mousse Merz. It contains low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which means it can penetrate deep into the dermis. But besides it, an additional healing and rejuvenating effect is created by the extract of oat grains, the composition of aloe leaves, shea butter, brown algae and glucosamine of marine origin.
- Cream Mask Cora. The basis of the cream is thermal water from the sources of the French province of Brittany, as well as oat milk, soybean oil. Thanks to these components, the mask perfectly moisturizes the skin, removes the feeling of dryness.
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler. The cream based on low molecular weight formula of hyaluronic acid perfectly penetrates the skin, restoring the epidermis and providing an excellent effect on the external condition of the skin.
- Planter’s Acido Hialuronico. The cream contains hyaluronic acid in a completely pure form, and this contributes to the fact that there is no oily film on the skin after its application. The only drawback of the cream is the high price, almost 2000 rubles.
- Cerave Moisturizing Lotion. In addition to the acid, it contains glycerin and ceramides. It acts on the skin gently and in a balanced way. The effect is felt after the first course of application. The disadvantage is that it is possible to purchase this cream only in online stores. In the free market it is not.
This is the most reasonable in price and quality cream containing hyaluronic acid. In them its properties are revealed in its true quality.
How to make cream at home
According to reviews of beauticians, cream with hyaluronic acid is most often bought in finished form. But then it contains little hyaluron. There is an option to make a gel with a high content of this substance in the home. Кислота продается в виде порошка или в ампулах, т. е. в жидком состоянии.
- Соединяют 3 г порошка или 3 мл жидкого вещества с 30 мл дистиллированной воды до получения единообразной консистенции, состав должен быть похож на густой крем.
- Приготовленную смесь ставят на 8 часов в холодильник, чтобы она загустела и превратилась в гель.
- Берут любой крем (подойдет даже детский). 10 g of hyaluron is thoroughly mixed with 30 g of cream. So get the necessary composition.
- Store the prepared mixture should be in the refrigerator.
But not only experts confirm the effectiveness of creams, which include hyaluron. Many users who, on recommendation, have taken advantage of an acid-containing cream, note that the effect of this cosmetic has a positive effect on skin rejuvenation.
From the age of 20, facial skin requires care and care as it ages. The main cause of aging and the formation of wrinkles is a lack of hyaluronic acid. Creams containing this substance in its composition, fill the lack of this substance and rejuvenate the skin.
Video and creams with hyaluronic acid
A cosmetologist will tell you why some hyaluronic acid creams do not work:
Overview of the doctor. Inexpensive hyaluronic acid cream, action and effectiveness:
The composition of creams containing hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid supplements have a powerful moisturizing effect and therefore are able to prolong the youth of the skin. They must be applied according to the age indicated on the package. When purchasing cosmetic products should pay attention to the type of hyaluronic acid used in the cream. Low molecular weight has the smallest particles that easily penetrate into the deep layers of the epidermis and provide hydration of the skin from the inside.
A large molecular weight indicates a large molecule. Such a substance is unable to penetrate deeply and therefore remains on the surface, forming a film. The coating prevents the evaporation of moisture from the surface layers of the skin and attracts it from the outside. Does not clog pores. Maximum hydration of the epidermis.
However, not only the quality of hyaluronic acid depends on the size of the granules, but also on the source and production technology. So, it is extracted:
- from cock scallop,
- human umbilical cord
- cattle eyeball,
- bacterial cultures.
In cosmetics, hyaluronic acid is used, resulting from the biosynthesis of bacterial cultures. It is best absorbed by the skin and is completely safe for health.
For sale cream with hyaluronic acid in pharmacies, because there it is most difficult to run into a fake. It is distinguished from the rest by lightness of the texture and an effective composition, which begins to smooth fine wrinkles and moisturize the epidermis after the first application. Stimulates cell regeneration, reduces discoloration of the skin, increases collagen production, eliminates bags and dark circles under the eyes.
Properties of hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is found in most fluids in the body. This is saliva, joints, etc. The lack of this element in the body makes the skin dry, wrinkled, and the joints - less elastic. With age, the process of hyaluronic acid production slows down, resulting in a deficiency of this component, which can be replenished not only with the help of cosmetic procedures, but also with the use of certain foods and a complex of vitamins.
Hyaluronic acid is the best moisturizer. This property contributed to the fact that it began to be widely used in cosmetology to moisturize and soften the skin.
Cons of using hyaluronic acid
It should be noted that the skin with regular use of products containing hyaluronic acid, quickly ceases to produce it itself. The skin becomes wrinkled and flabby as soon as the woman stops using the cream with hyaluronic acid. In pharmacies, you can buy creams with the lowest content of this component, or even without it for daily use. It is enough to periodically use products containing this element to maintain the beauty and youthfulness of the skin. For example, a course of injections with hyaluronic acid or capsules for the face, calculated for a certain period of time.
Top creams with hyaluronic acid
An agent with the addition of hyaluronic acid has a light, almost weightless texture, which is absorbed in a matter of moments. Effectively affects the epidermis, penetrating into its deeper layers. It has no contraindications, exceptions may be cases of individual intolerance or an allergic reaction to one or another component in the composition of the product. Cream with hyaluronic acid in pharmacies can be bought at a very affordable price, and a wide range of similar products just never ceases to please.
Against this background, the following brands are allocated:
- Cream with hyaluronic acid "Libriderm".
- Lift Activ Retinol HA with hyaluronic acid from "Vichy".
- Cream-mask "Bark" with hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronic Cream D’Oliva.
- Means "Laura" with hyaluronic acid.
- Cream "Evelyn" with hyaluronic acid.
- Cream "Mertz" with hyaluronic acid.
- Aquanti from Novosvit with collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Each of these means is unique, someone likes one thing, and someone gives their preference to another. Below is a more detailed description of hyaluronic products.
Hyaluronic cream "Evelin"
Moisturizing cream with hyaluronic acid "Evelyn" has earned a lot of rave reviews. Its undoubted advantages are the effect of 4D and low price. The product contains hyaluronic acid, stem cells, vitamin E, kelp algae extract, calcium and other elements that are equally useful for the skin.
The tool has a dense texture, which is quickly absorbed and leaves no residue. Well tightens and refreshes the skin of the face, the result will be noticed after the first application. Can serve as a base for makeup.
The cost varies from 150 to 240 rubles.
Cream mousse with hyaluronic acid from the company "Merz"
It is a weightless foam which, when applied, causes a feeling of bursting bubbles. Relaxed and evenly distributed over the skin, leaving behind a subtle sheen. Experts advise means to put on the night or an hour before going out. Designed to care for combination and sensitive skin.
Gives full hydration of the epidermis, stimulates the regenerative properties of the skin, stops the action of enzymes that contribute to its destruction.
The main components of the cream are low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, seaweed extracts and sea glucosamines. The tool penetrates into the deep layers of the epidermis, improves blood circulation and tissue nutrition, stimulates the production of collagen particles. Prevents premature loss of moisture, protects against the negative effects of external factors.
Price ranges from 800 to 1000 rubles.
Hyaluronic face cream D’Oliva
D’Oliva cream has a liquid, delicate texture and a light, pleasant smell. When applied, it is absorbed not immediately, but after five minutes. Gradualness gradually disappears, the complexion smooths out, and the skin is moistened. It is indicated for any skin type, and on oily leaves leaves a barely noticeable shine. It has a rejuvenating effect. Eliminates fine wrinkles.
Contains hyaluronic acid, urea, shea butter and olive. Suitable for both day and night use. It costs about 600 rubles. Produced in Germany.
Cream Vichy from the range Liftaktiv Retinol
Vichy is a world famous brand. The Liftaktiv Retinol series includes three products. This is a day, night creams and cream for eyelid skin care. Tools have a thick texture. Easy to apply and spread over the surface of the skin. Economically spent. Delicately remove the first wrinkles and effectively fight the fading of the dermis. Have a pronounced lifting effect. Recommended for women over thirty.
The composition includes low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which not only deeply moisturizes, but also synthesizes collagen and elastin production, retinol, which prevents free radicals from penetrating into the skin, retains moisture in the epidermis, and restores the damaged cell structure.
A jar of 30 ml costs about 2000 rubles.
Hyaluronic cream "Liberoder"
Cream with hyaluronic acid "Liberoder" is produced in Russia. It has a light, airy consistency, which, when applied to the skin, is quickly absorbed. Does not have synthetic fragrances and parabens. Keeps the skin moisturized for 24 hours. Recommended for particularly sensitive skin.
The agent is based on low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which, thanks to its properties, promotes deep hydration of the skin and active synthesis of collagen. It also includes camelina oil, which includes 60% polyunsaturated fatty acids. It nourishes, saturates with all the necessary nutrients, softens and eliminates the inflammatory processes on the face, increases turgor, slows down the process of cell aging.
Cream with hyaluronic acid "Liberoderm" has a convenient dispenser, which allows you to squeeze the tool only for a single use. It costs about 400 rubles.
Hyaluronic cream "Laura" from "Evalar"
Russian cream "Laura" has a light texture the color of milk and has a subtle smell of lime. It is quickly absorbed and leaves no traces. It is applied on the sensitive skin of the eyelids, face and neck.
Contains hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant, protecting the epidermis from the action of free radicals. Vitamin F in combination with unsaturated fatty acids provides good moisture, restores and improves the structure of the skin. Wild yam extract is a source of youth, positively influencing the production of somatotropic hormone and proteins. Improves complexion. Vitamins A and E, linolenic acid, phospholipids of plant origin naturally accelerate the synthesis of collagen, normalize the acid-base balance, moisturize the epidermis.
Cream "Laura" with hyaluronic acid is packed in a small plastic jar weighing 15 ml and costs about 250 rubles.
Hyaluronic Cream-Mask "Bark"
Cream "Bark" with hyaluronic acid has a delicate texture, resembling a cream. Easy to apply, quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy residue. Eliminates the feeling of tightness of the skin, removes irritation, tones the skin, refreshes it and smoothes shallow wrinkles. Nourishes skin with moisture.
In addition to hyaluronic acid, it contains thermal water and acids such as lactic and succinic. Contains seaweed extract, a number of essential amino acids for the skin, extracts of oat and wheat germ, soybean oil.
Suitable for all skin types. A jar of 100 ml costs about 450-550 rubles.
Aquanti by Novosvit with collagen and hyaluronic acid
Another tool never ceases to please women with its tremendous effect on the skin, this is Aquanti from Novosvit (cream). Collagen and hyaluronic acid are its active ingredients. It has an antioxidant effect. It has a light, melting texture. The Aquanty complex in the composition of the product maximally moisturizes the skin and is able to retain the amount of moisture in the skin cells thousands of times its weight.
Ideal for the summer, as it protects the epidermis from dehydration. Removes inflammation, has a calming effect, protects against the effects of particles of free radicals. It prevents wilting and smoothes fine lines.
Sold only in a pharmacy and costs about 200 rubles.
Creams with hyaluronic acid are the best helpers in maintaining youthful beauty of the skin, and they should not be discounted.