- 200 g flour
- 100 g butter
- 80 g sugar
- 2 yolks
- 2 tsp. vanilla sugar
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
Simple homemade shortbread cookies in an unusual form. Surprise your loved ones or friends.
In total, I got 32 cookies (16 light and 16 dark).
P.S. Also, cookies from this dough can be prepared in the form of dogs - "Doggie" Cookies.
Grind the yolks with sugar and vanilla sugar.
Add soft butter, mix well.
Add flour parts, each time kneading with a spoon.
Half put the dough in another container, blind hands in a lump.
Add cocoa in the second half, knead a little with a spoon and also make a ball.
Put both types of dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Roll out the light dough into a layer about 5-7 mm thick.
Cut a mug with a mold (I used an inverted glass with a diameter of 5 cm).
Then on each circle make a dent, but not cutting through. I used a plastic bottle cap, its diameter is 3 cm.
Then in the center make two or four through holes, as in a button. For this purpose, I used a straw from a small package of juice (you can use a match or other suitable object).
Something like this.
The remnants of the light dough are again dazzled into a ball, rolled and so on. Do the same with dark dough.
Hooking with a spatula or knife, shift all the mugs onto a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
Put in preheated to 180 degrees oven. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Flour 200 Grams
- Oil 100 Grams
- Sugar 80 Grams
- Yolk 2 Pieces
- Vanilla Sugar 2 Teaspoons
- Cocoa 2 Teaspoons
Knead the dough: grind the yolks with sugar, add soft butter, vanillin, mix thoroughly. Gradually add flour. Divide the dough into two parts, add cocoa to one. Roll out the dough and cut circles.
Then on the circles to make a dent, without cutting the dough to the end.
Straw make small holes.
It should be such a button.
Put the blanks on parchment and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 1 bag of baking powder and vanilla sugar,
- ground cinnamon - 1 tsp,
- 150g pack of margarine,
- wheat flour - a pair of glasses,
- cocoa powder - 1 tbsp. l.,
- one chicken yolk,
- salt - enough pinch,
- 75 g of regular sugar.
- Put margarine on a chopping board. Cut into medium cubes. Pour flour on the same board. What's next? We need to chop margarine with flour. In the resulting mass add egg yolk, baking powder and regular sugar. We salt. Mix the ingredients.
- The dough should be elastic. We divide it into 2 parts. It is better to put them in different plates. Pour vanilla sugar into one part of the dough and cocoa powder and cinnamon into the other. We knead both pieces. Plates with dough cover with cling film. We put on the middle shelf of the refrigerator. Half an hour later we reach.
- We roll a dark piece into the reservoir (its thickness is 3 mm). We take round molds of different sizes. With the help of them extrude blanks for cookies. Inside each mug we make holes, like in buttons. That's not all. We need to make a bezel buttons. For this we use a mold of smaller diameter.
- Baking pan with a rectangular piece of parchment. We spread the dark buttons. What are the next steps? Baking with the contents sent in a heated oven. At 190–200 ° C, “Buttons” cookies will be baked for 15 minutes.
- Do the same with a piece of white dough. As a result, we get two types of liver. And each of them is in its own way delicious.
"Buttons in chocolate"
- 0.4 kg of flour (variety does not matter)
- 125g dark chocolate bar
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder,
- plain sugar - ½ cup,
- 150 grams of coconut chips,
- 1 tsp liquor,
- 225 g pack of butter,
- milk - 2 tbsp enough. l
- Put a piece of butter in a bowl. Fall asleep with sugar and baking powder. Pour in liquor. All this is whipped with a mixer. Add 0.4 kg of flour and coconut chips in the right quantity. We start mixing the dough.
- What are the next steps? The dough is divided into 4 parts. Each of them is twisted into a sausage width of 2-3 cm. And the length should not exceed 25 cm. Wrapped sausages with cling film. Put in the fridge. There they should stay until the morning.
- Chopped sausages cut into the patches. Their optimum thickness is 1 cm.
- Baking should be covered with parchment. Spread on his pennies. In each of them, we make two holes with a toothpick.
- Heat the oven. The recommended temperature is 170 ° C. Bake “Buttons” cookies for no more than 25 minutes.
- We remove the chocolate bar from the packaging. We need to melt it. This can be done in one of two ways: in the microwave (1 min.) Or in a water bath.
- We take the liver out of the oven. Wait until it is completely cool. Then every button until the middle of dipped in melted chocolate. Excess remove with a knife. We spread the buttons on the parchment. As soon as the chocolate hardens, you can serve the liver to the table. Have a nice tea!
Step number 1. In a bowl, combine vanillin with regular sugar, melted butter. Pour yolks there. Fall asleep flour and ginger powder. We salt. Stir with a spoon. Now do the dough by hand.
Step number 2. It's time to start making "buttons." Roll out the dough into the reservoir. Glass cut circles. Measuring spoon make the bezel buttons. A straw extrude four holes. From our test we get about 60-70 buttons (depending on the diameter of the glass). Therefore, we need two baking sheets.
Step number 3. Half grease cookies yolk. We spread them on a baking sheet made of parchment. Then we send to the hot oven (on the middle level). At 180 ° C “Buttons” cookies (see photo above) will be ready in 9-10 minutes. Now put the second baking sheet. Cooked us livers can be an excellent decoration of the table. Just we put multicolored threads in the holes of the buttons. And the snatches themselves are served in a beautiful plate.
Glazed Buttons Cookie Recipe
- one egg
- 125 g of honey and cane sugar,
- 0.3 kg of wheat flour,
- 1 tsp. mint essence and cinnamon,
- 20 ml of rum,
- icing sugar - a glass,
- one egg white,
- 100g pack of butter,
- food coloring - several types
- ½ tsp soda
- We send a piece of butter, sugar and honey to the pan. Turn on the fire. Waiting for the moment when the sweet ingredients dissolve. Turning off the fire. The mixture should cool completely. After that add cinnamon, soda and flour to it. We break the egg. Pour in rum.
- Manually knead the dough. Stop when you stop sticking to your fingers. A piece of dough wrapped in cling film. We place in the refrigerator for the night.
- Heat the oven by setting 180 ° C. Roll out the dough into the reservoir (thickness not exceeding 4 mm). Cut circles with a glass. With a match we make 4 holes in them. Bake the liver for 15 minutes.
- Stayed the final touch. It's about making the glaze. Egg white combine with powdered sugar. In a separate plate set aside 2 tbsp. l masses. The rest of the mixture is separated and painted in the desired color.
- The cooled livers are coated with icing. Waiting for complete drying. White glaze can draw the small details of the "buttons". For example, threads, dots or patterns.
Buttons cookie - recipe with photo:
Separate the yolks from the proteins and fill them with sugar.
Well grind a tablespoon.
We chop the butter in small pieces into an egg-sugar mass (in no way can we melt it).
All ingredients are thoroughly knead.
Sift the flour through a sieve and add vanilla, knead the dough.
Divide the dough into three parts, leave one yellow for one, add cocoa and food coloring to the other two, respectively.
Knead well and get such multicolored buns.
We send our koloboks in the refrigerator for half an hour.
Roll out a cake with a thickness of 0.5 cm from each part and extrude small circles using a stack. The pile is periodically dipped in flour so that the dough does not stick to the walls.
Using a cap from a plastic bottle in each circle, squeeze out the recess, but not completely.
In the center of the cocktail tube we make four holes.
We place our "buttons" on a baking sheet, covered with parchment paper and send them to bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. The temperature of the heated oven should be equal to 180 degrees.
So ready, delicious, fragrant and beautiful cookies buttons. Children will burst them with pleasure. All a pleasant tea.
What ingredients are needed?
Shortbread dough is usually used to make cookies. It consists of flour, sugar, eggs and butter. But to make the dessert really tasty, you should use only high-quality ingredients, as well as adhere to certain proportions.
So, the list of components necessary for preparing the dough:
- half a glass of sugar
- a full glass of flour,
- 100 g butter,
- two yolks.
Finally, the most interesting is the formation of cookies. To make small buttons, prepare round molds and sticks. As forms you can use small plastic cups or flipped glasses. And if you want the buttons to turn out to be miniature, then take the bottle caps. The holes will be more realistic if you make them a plastic pipe for beverages.
Is everything you need ready? Then start creating. First, roll the dough into a layer about 5 or 6 millimeters thick. Next, cut round parts, in each of them do with a straw or a stick (for example, a wooden skewer or a match, if there is nothing else) in two or four holes.
Preheat the oven to 180 or 190 degrees. Take a baking sheet, cover the bottom with baking paper (parchment) and lightly grease with butter. Place the cookies, leaving small holes between them. Next, send the pan to the oven for twenty to thirty minutes, depending on the power of the device. Dessert readiness can be checked by shade. When the buttons get a light appetizing ruddy, you can remove them from the oven.
A few tips for hostess:
- Instead of sugar, you can use powder, then the texture will be more delicate and airy.
- If desired, you can add natural flavors to the dough, such as a pinch of cinnamon or vanilla.
- To make the buttons easier and more convenient, send the dough after mixing into the refrigerator for literally twenty to thirty minutes. The oil will harden and the mass will become more plastic and dense. If you immediately go to the formation, the cookies can blur and soften.
- So that during the formation of the dough does not stick to the molds, their edges can be dipped in flour.
- You can make cookie buttons even brighter and more colorful. To do this, use cocoa and juices of fruits and vegetables of saturated colors, for example, beetroot, carrot, pomegranate, peach, cherry, apricot. Brown chocolate will add chocolate or cocoa. Food coloring can also be used for coloring. Divide the dough into several equal parts and add one coloring component to each.
- Bright multi-colored cookies can be used as an original decoration for the Christmas tree. To do this, thread the threads or ribbons into the holes and tie edible buttons to the branches of the New Year's tree. And after the holiday you can eat them with pleasure.
- To make ready-made cookies even more attractive and have a light shine on the surface, you can smear them with egg white before baking.
- Buttons can be made even more realistic, having convex edges. To do this, you need to form circles, and then using the form, having a smaller diameter, make a recess along the edge.
- Dessert will be funny if you form buttons of different sizes. Children will love this for sure.
Prepare delicious, funny and unusual cookies for your children or guests to please them!
Comments and reviews
May 16, 2017 Wisdommama #
May 16, 2017 korztat #
March 15, 2016 victoria ms #
February 28, 2016 khris n2011 #
February 28, 2016 bairtae #
February 28, 2016 tanufka12 # (author of the recipe)
February 28, 2016 bairtae #
February 28, 2016 tanufka12 # (author of the recipe)
February 28, 2016 Grandma Care #
February 28, 2016 tanufka12 # (author of the recipe)
Leave a comment or a recipe review
Sign up, or log in if you have already registered.
You can log in to the site without registering and entering a password using your account on the following sites:
If you are not satisfied with something in a new design - write your comments so that we can fix it.
Login without registration
You can login to this site.
under your name.
Buttons cookies original and delicious recipe with photos step by step
So, we will need:
- Flour - 300 gr.,
- Butter - 150 gr.,
- Sugar - 120 gr,
- Egg yolk - 3 pcs.,
- Cocoa - 4 tbsp. l.,
- Vanilla sugar - 2 tsp.
And also we will need: a wine glass, a champagne glass and a straw.
Beat the yolks in a deep bowl with sugar and vanilla sugar.
Mix the softened butter with a fork, add to the yolks and mix.
Sift the flour through a sieve and knead the stiff dough.
Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. In one part add cocoa through a sieve and knead to make a uniform chocolate dough. We make 2 parts 2 buns and put them in the fridge for 30 minutes.
We take out dough balls from dough and roll each dough ball with a rolling pin on a smooth surface. The thickness of the layer is about 5-7 mm. With a glass of wine cut out large circles.
With a champagne glass, we make smaller circles inside large circles. In this case, we try not to press hard, so that only a small dent remains from the champagne glass.
Cut a straw inside the hole circles.
We also roll out the remains of the dough in a new layer and cut out new buttons until the dough runs out. Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Put the buttons on a baking sheet, where the baking paper is already lined and put in the oven to bake. We bake about 20 minutes.
Cool the ready-made cookie buttons and put them on the plate. You can serve tea or coffee.